PDA

View Full Version : Fever 2004 is the way to go.....

Brownsfan420
07-11-2003, 09:07 AM
I really didn't like the first two installments. although 2003 was much improved over 2002. I am going with fever this year though. I have been a Madden man for over 10 years, and now it is ending. EA ****ed me off, no live support, but you can play online if you own a sony crapstation2.

Ok enough of that, I think fever will be really good this year. just by looking at the still shots at www.videogames.com you can see the graphical improvements. plus, xsn is going to rock.

Im now a fever fan good bye madden.

studepaber
07-11-2003, 09:47 AM
What about ESPN Football 2K4 (aka Sega)? It might not have the flashy graphics Fever has but it will definitely rival it in terms of gameplay.

On a side note how do you think your Browns will do this year? *Trying to keep a straight face* -----> I'm a Bengals fan and look foward to seeing what Lewis can do for the team this year. Personally I'd be happy if they won 5-6 games :o

ARONO129
07-11-2003, 01:48 PM
The screenshots do look good but I have to agree with studepaber, don't forget to check out ESPN. The first person perspective could be really great.

Brownsfan420
07-11-2003, 06:51 PM
i owned 2k3, and it was ok. i didnt like the drop every single pass unless you were 20yds away from the defender syndrome you seemed to suffer when you played.

2k4(espn football, or what ever), will be good too. its just that microsoft hired the guy who was developing madden for the last 8-10 years to work on fever 2004. i will buy fever first, but i know myself and i will probably buy both of them, just to give me more people to play against online.

i think my browns are going to surprise people this year. beware afc north, the dawg pound will be a rockin this year.:cheers: