PDA

View Full Version : Medal of Honor: Rising Sun

JJaX
07-11-2003, 03:37 PM
I really wasnt interested in this game, because the other MOH games werent that solid.

But this ones looking pretty good.

Watch the opening of the game here (http://www.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_moh_rs_demo.wmv)

Can we say halo?

Ford Mustang
07-11-2003, 07:32 PM
All I can say is WOW. This game looks MUCH better than Frontline....Now I seriously can't wait for this game to come out. It looks awesome. The graphics are way improved over the last installment of the MOH series also.

Splinter-Seal
07-11-2003, 10:00 PM
Wow, that is amazing. However, I really enjoyed Frontline despite it's problems. I still play the tar outta that game. It's just one of the more "realistic shooters" out. I guess that's why I like it so well. Also the sounds are great.

I'll admit watching this trailer makes Frontline seem obsolete though.

Stoked!!

:cheers:

wweomaniac
07-11-2003, 10:29 PM
hmmm.... wonder if they got that idea from the intro of halo... :D

Dyslexic Chaos
07-11-2003, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by wweomaniac
hmmm.... wonder if they got that idea from the intro of halo... :D

Will Halo's influence ever really end?

It looks pretty cool. The character models aren't so blocky this time around. I loved frontline and will probably get this one the day it comes out. Now if only they can finally make a GOOD multiplayer, and if only it wasn't EA, so they could put it on Live, then we'd have an INCREDIABLE game on our hands.

l Maximus l
07-12-2003, 02:44 AM
Damn! That video is off the Hizzy...Shizzle my nizzle, yo!

Okay, that felt good...

hehe...Seriously, though...that his the first game I have seen that remotely grabs my interested to the level of Halo. Good call, JJaX...it totally has Halo elements from the following the dude throughout to ducking and jumping over stuff. A basic "get the controls down" kinda beginning. I dig it.

Finally! A game that looks utter bad ass and it appears to be a worthy FPS. I'll definately take a closer look at this game...EA and all. Too bad no XBL...But, I hope it has atleast System Link

Ford Mustang
07-12-2003, 11:21 AM
Man, if this game was XBL compatible....it would be the best...damn...game....lol

I also loved Frontline despite it's poor graphics and occasional problems. The multiplayer was pretty fun, and I've played that alot.

Voodoo_Vince
07-12-2003, 12:59 PM
MOH frontline was so bad it blew all chances of me ever buying a EA game , Ever again period ,

Shadow20002
07-12-2003, 01:49 PM
Hmm...if this game is only for consoles ? ;)

Viper87227
07-12-2003, 04:52 PM
you guys should not judge this game on frontline.....as they are made by different people...I forget the names....but remember EA is the publisher, they dont make the game. The crew tackeling this game is that same that did allied assault for PC....they didnt make frontline

cheetahmanhood
07-13-2003, 12:10 AM
Looks amazing, all fps fans should make sure to save $50 for this game.

No Fear 23
07-13-2003, 01:56 AM
f it, no xbl, no buy

seriously, i dont think i can ever buy a game that does not have live. its a waste of money to me.

dances with broom sticks
07-13-2003, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by No Fear 23
f it, no xbl, no buy

seriously, i dont think i can ever buy a game that does not have live. its a waste of money to me.

I agree, the game does look amazing, but with no XBL it will probably only be a rent