PDA

View Full Version : Good system link games?

eWOK
07-12-2003, 04:26 AM
im after some good system link enabled games aside from halo and ghost recon. im most likely to enjoy a FPS, but are there some good racing etc games out there? and if at all, XBL capable for later on if XBL ever comes out here in New Zealand. any suggestions, im looking forward to the responses:)

Ford Mustang
07-12-2003, 11:19 AM
MechAssault is a good Sytem link game. There would be alot more good ones out there if the developers weren't so freakin' stupid and allowed more than one person at a time to use the Xbox on system link. Games like Return to Castle Wolfenstein and Soldier of Fortune 2 would be awesome on System Link, but the dumbass developers only let one person on each Xbox at a time....So stupid :cuss:

But anyway. You might want to check out Midnight Club 2 and Midtown Madness 3 also.

Halo remains the best System Link game, because people are dumb...hehe

Good luck :cheers:

eWOK
07-12-2003, 04:58 PM
is MOH:frontline system link? cuz i already have a couple of friends who own it. will SoF 2 allow for more than one player on each screen if system linked or not?

nutsnyomowf
07-13-2003, 06:39 PM
Nope,and nope.I wa also looking for good system link games.Never found one better than Halo.I would have to say Unreal Champs comes next.