PDA

View Full Version : Kasumi and Ayane...cute !

Shadow20002
07-12-2003, 02:23 PM
Well, some cute pics of DOA Online. As you see, there are improve textures in the costume for Kasumi over Dead or Alive 3.

http://www.tecmoinc.com/home/e3/doao/1.jpg

http://www.tecmoinc.com/home/e3/doao/4.jpg

Cyclone
07-12-2003, 02:48 PM
What else did they texture? :D :D :D :D

Papke
07-12-2003, 03:13 PM
As hot as they may be.......which is really, really:D.......the question still stands.......

Why is her hair purple?:eek:

CarGuy
07-12-2003, 03:43 PM
Yea, im not a big fan of the purple hair.

Viper87227
07-12-2003, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Papke
As hot as they may be.......which is really, really:D.......the question still stands.......

becauses it can be

borka105
07-12-2003, 05:10 PM
this game will have worse graphics than DOA3. It will look some what like DOA2.

*read it in a mag somewhere............

-borka105

EHWfedPres
07-12-2003, 05:30 PM
unnatural hair colors kick ass if you ask me...where's a green haired chick at?

Dre
07-12-2003, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by borka105
this game will have worse graphics than DOA3. It will look some what like DOA2.

*read it in a mag somewhere............

-borka105

The fighting engine is the same as DoA2's. The graphics will be of normal Tecmo quality, which is usually outstanding. Read it in OXM.

SlightlySycho
07-12-2003, 08:03 PM

Why is her hair purple?:eek: Well, I'm not one to point fingers . . . but her father was a giant fire-breathing monster. You should probably be wondering why she doesn't have horns.:rolleyes:

What I want to know is why Ayane and Kasumi hate each other.

thrAsher
07-12-2003, 08:12 PM
I think the real question to be asked is, "is she a real purple-head?"

:wink:

Casper
07-12-2003, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by thrAsher
I think the real question to be asked is, "is she a real purple-head?"

You guys all need help.

And I'm not too sold on this, I mean, it's DOA - but I'll be too busy kicking ass on SC2 to even think this is a good fighting game.

borka105
07-12-2003, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by casper

You guys all need help.

And I'm not too sold on this, I mean, it's DOA - but I'll be too busy kicking ass on SC2 to even think this is a good fighting game.

have fun playing the cpu, while I'll be playing 1,000's of people ONLINE BABY!

-borka105

Casper
07-12-2003, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by borka105

have fun playing the cpu, while I'll be playing 1,000's of people ONLINE BABY!

-borka105

Nah, I'll probably be playing JJaX and NiK2DeeP because they are hardcore SC fans...and I'll almost put money down and say that this will be on XBC if they can fix any lag issues...but we'll see. But hey, have fun with YOUR BUTTON MASHING FIGHTER BABY :rolleyes:

BigJosh359
07-12-2003, 08:51 PM
Fighting game online, boooooooooooo!

Where is the fun in that?:huh:

I would much rather play people in the same house as me. Online experience is WAY overrated! IMO.

LAN Parties!

Casper
07-12-2003, 08:55 PM
Exactly Josh, no lag, plenty of fun, and they are right next to you sweating to try and get in that last hit/combo..dam I can't wait for that game to come out :D

cheetahmanhood
07-13-2003, 12:02 AM
Originally posted by Shadow20002
Well, some cute pics of DOA Online. As you see, there are improve textures in the costume for Kasumi over Dead or Alive 3.

http://www.tecmoinc.com/home/e3/doao/1.jpg

http://www.tecmoinc.com/home/e3/doao/4.jpg
Looks awesome!:D
When does DOA Online come out, because I really enjoyed DOA 2, and wouldn't mind a game that has DOA 2 and DOA orginal in it.:cool:

Dyslexic Chaos
07-13-2003, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by casper

.and I'll almost put money down and say that this will be on XBC if they can fix any lag issues...

OK, you know I think your awesome casp, but... ARE YOU THE DUMBEST GUY EVER!?!?!?!?

Seriously, why would there be System Link (needed for XBC to work) in a FIGHTING GAME!!!!

I'll probably own both, 1 for Singles and friends (SCII), the other for online (DOA Online).

Casper
07-13-2003, 02:55 AM
Ok, so this might sound far fetched, but bear with me.

At the 'last minute', Namco backed out of the idea of using the XBL service with MS. I think it was due to the fear of lag ruining the experience of this killer game. They were having problems, just like Capcom, with the lag. So maybe it'll still be possible that they will put it in there someway to use XBC, so they don't turn people away from the game when it comes out because of the networking/lag issues.

If you still think I'm stupid, go Fiddy Cent yourself...I was just thinking of something that might actually work....pardon me for stepping on toes.

Papke
07-13-2003, 10:38 AM
But why would they skip xbox live just to add xbox connect ability? XBC lags waaaaaaaaay more than XBL!

:huh:

JR Alberda
07-13-2003, 01:25 PM
My first question for Ayane would be "Does the carpet match the curtains?"
Then comes the necessary slap to the face. That hurts.

BigJosh359
07-13-2003, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by JR Alberda

:rolleyes: :wink: :yikes:

Liquid Gears
07-13-2003, 02:07 PM

???? ok

Why do you think they speak Japanese?

Ninja Scroll
07-13-2003, 02:15 PM
I will scoop dis joint up as long as it meets da following Kid Ninja XBL criteria 101:

1. It's not sold at full ($49.99) price being as it will be 2 old ass button mashers.
And to be honest, it should'nt retail for more than $29.99 if even dat!

2. Da online gameplay is on par with da smoothness of CapcomVs.SNK2EO. Which being da first company to test 3D im a lil'worried for it's XBL lag free issue.

3. It has to have a hack where I can play some Soul Calibur2 Online and murder you all like I did on CapcomVs.SNK.
Ninja Pimp, XBA's BestD@mnXBLFighterKnown2Man!:cool:

Ya Feel Me!?:wink:

LynxFX
07-13-2003, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by JR Alberda

Well if you have seen the nude hack with DOAXVB then you would know that the colors don't clash, and the curtains match the carpet. :)

SPARTAN VI
07-13-2003, 04:02 PM
Bah! They don't have Hayate... :(

Me = God [at DOA3] with Hayate. (well, and Hayabusa, but Hayate is more fun)

Papke
07-13-2003, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by Liquid Gears

???? ok

Why do you think they speak Japanese?

What does this even mean? Are you trying to tell me that the oh-so-natural purple hair comes from the language they speak? The other one speaks japanese, but her hair isn't neon green. She must dye it......

Liquid Gears
07-13-2003, 06:18 PM

What does this even mean? Are you trying to tell me that the oh-so-natural purple hair comes from the language they speak? The other one speaks japanese, but her hair isn't neon green. She must dye it......

Give me a break kid, do you know anything about Japanese Anime? Obviously not :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
3. It has to have a hack where I can play some Soul Calibur2 Online and murder you all like I did on CapcomVs.SNK.
Ninja Pimp, XBA's BestD@mnXBLFighterKnown2Man!:cool:

.............sure

You mean:

XBA's BestD@mnXBLComplainerWithNoSkillOnCVSNK2Known2Man!:cool:

Lol

J/K Scroll :cheers:

Papke
07-13-2003, 06:55 PM
From my experiences with anime, it's attractive people with incredibly stupid hair that either:
1. Drive Robots
or
2. Have super powers

Then, they fly around to techno music and do cool poses with flashing colors in the background.

Oh, and stupid looking mouths.

And now, to add to my knowledge, they have oddly colored hair, which no one finds odd but me.

terraflux16
07-13-2003, 07:19 PM
The half-life

Dyslexic Chaos
07-13-2003, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by SlightlySycho

What I want to know is why Ayane and Kasumi hate each other.
I can answer that my friend. OK, so it goes like this, the first end boss of the original DOA was called Raidou, and his daughter was, you guessed it, Ayane. It turns out, at the end of the 1st DOA tournament, Kasumi ended up killing Raidou, therefore the rivalry between Ayane and Kasumi commenced.

Dre
07-13-2003, 08:18 PM
From my experiences with anime, it's attractive people with incredibly stupid hair that either:
1. Drive Robots
or
2. Have super powers

Then, they fly around to techno music and do cool poses with flashing colors in the background.

Oh, and stupid looking mouths.

And now, to add to my knowledge, they have oddly colored hair, which no one finds odd but me.

Instead of watching Sailor Moon and Beyblade, try watching a real anime then. The comments you made show how incredibly ignorant you are about this art form, perhaps you should refrain from trying to pigeon-hole an entire culture in your future comments?

Liquid Gears
07-13-2003, 08:28 PM
There you go.

Sailor Moon is a perfect example of what I meant.

Papke
07-13-2003, 08:38 PM
Well......to tell you the truth, I consider Bugs Bunny more of an 'art form' than flashing colors and transforming robots. (see above) Watching an anvil smash someone on the head gets me everytime.

But then again.....I'm speechless you decided to (try to) dish out such a pounding over a few playful comments about japanese cartoons. Perhaps if I wasn't so ignorant then I'd watch anime and add a few things to my list.

Here we are....
In addition to my list above....
3. ....hmmmmmmm
4. they usually work some nudity in there somehow, through an entertaining costume or some kind of golem-raping.
5. lots of people carry guns and swords
6. ummmm.....they usually quest after some **** that makes no sense

I guess that's all I have to say. I hope this expands my pigeon-hole-edness of the culture. (the culture which mostly includes fat-asses who wear hello kitty shirts and think only they undertand the mind of {insert japanese name here}, and teenagers who decide to get ****ed off because they realize they are dumbasses that don't know anything.

Hope I was of some help,

Kiss my ass,
Papke

PS.. Whatever Beyblade is, I've never heard of it. And Sailor Moon is not the extent of my anime knowledge.

terraflux16
07-13-2003, 08:39 PM
Step off Dre, I would bust a cap in yo dome if I knew you. You cant expect everyone to share the same interests as yourself or know and feel exactly the same as you do about everything. and I would also advise that you watch your temper as that could give you a heart condition later on.

PEYACE!

i just wanna chill and twist a lot

Papke
07-13-2003, 08:45 PM
What he said, my homie.

And might I add, Terra is off the chain.

Casper
07-13-2003, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by terraflux16
Step off Dre, I would bust a cap in yo dome if I knew you. You cant expect everyone to share the same interests as yourself or know and feel exactly the same as you do about everything. and I would also advise that you watch your temper as that could give you a heart condition later on.

PEYACE!

i just wanna chill and twist a lot

You, sir, are a moron.

terraflux16
07-13-2003, 09:00 PM
You sir, can kiss my ass. Who the hell do you think you are? Wait I'll tell you, a big pile of forum going dog****.

Dre
07-13-2003, 09:02 PM

Actually, I hardly ever watch anime. But even with my limited knowledge of it, I think its pretty obvious he don't know what he's talking about when he generalizes the form to large mouthed freaky haired techno music characters.

As for you terraflux, bust a cap in my dome?? LOL, in all the time I've been on these boards, I've never seen such a childish attempt at a flame. Puhleease... Do us all a favor and go take your pellet gun back to Toy-R-Us before you hurt yourself.

I guess that's all I have to say. I hope this expands my pigeon-hole-edness of the culture. (the culture which mostly includes fat-asses who wear hello kitty shirts and think only they undertand the mind of {insert japanese name here}, and teenagers who decide to get ****ed off because they realize they are dumbasses that don't know anything.

Nice... sometimes I forget that it doesn't require an ounce of intelligence to click "connect to net". Thnx for the reminder.

As Red Foreman would say, quit being dumbasses!

Casper
07-13-2003, 09:04 PM
You sir, can kiss my ass. Who the hell do you think you are? Wait I'll tell you, a big pile of forum going dog****.

Yes yes, that's it, you hit the nail on the head.

Folks, say hi to our newest troll - terraflux16 - hopefully he enjoys his stay....if not, I'd like to be the first one in line to kick him in the ass on the way out...anyone else with me?

Grow up man and trust me, I've never been scared by someone that was going to shoot me virtually :rofl: what a joke

terraflux16
07-13-2003, 09:07 PM
OMG! Are you that stupid to believe even for a minute I was serious in my posting. Pretty damn shallow dude. I'm just helping a friend out.

Oh and btw... I really love this post count based egotism.

ALL HAIL CASPER 6000+ posts and counting

because we all know you speak for everyone...

Dre
07-13-2003, 09:11 PM
*whats that? I made myself look like a complete moron? ummm... ok.. let me try to fix it. I'll probably just look dumber though...*

OMG! are you that stupid to believe even for a minute I was serious in my posting. Pretty damn shallow dude. I'm just helping a friend out.

Papke
07-13-2003, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Dre

....large mouthed freaky haired techno music characters.

Nice... sometimes I forget that it doesn't require an ounce of intelligence to click "connect to net". Thnx for the reminder.

You heard it here first, this is anime....large mouthed freaky haired techno music characters

Is that what you remembered? Or are you just p i s s ed off because I shed some light into the broom closet that is Dre's existence. Maybe you're just so much of a fatass in hello kitty shirt/dumbass teenager that that you're ****ed off now. I understand, ass monger.

As for this other ass monger(!), just because you've wasted more of your time in these forums than I have doesn't give you supreme power to flame everyone. P i s s off.

Why can't I say P i s s?

Casper
07-13-2003, 09:20 PM
Why can't I say P i s s?

Because Mr. Know-it-all, it's obviously censored for a reason, hence why I can't tell you and the other 'gangsta poster' to **** off, and to also notice that I do not in any way post for any other members here on XBA - I speak for myself, but thanks for caring.

And I could give a rat's ass how many posts someone has, but if it's the first one that I see you posting and you're telling a member who I have gotten along with since I registered here, then I am in all of my right to call you a moron...what you put there as a response wasn't even close to being funny.

Maybe that's why you're home posting right now since you must have gotten kicked off of Last Comic Standing.

Dre
07-13-2003, 09:22 PM
Is that what you remembered? Or are you just p i s s ed off because I shed some light into the broom closet that is Dre's existence. Maybe you're just so much of a fatass in hello kitty shirt/dumbass teenager that that you're ****ed off now. I understand, ass monger.

LOL @ Papek.. Darnit, my secret's out. You got me, I don't know what to say. I guess I'll just go take my university educated 24 yr old ass back to the drawing board. Screw being a computer engineer, my real calling is being a fatass in a hello kitty shirt.

Once again, quit being such a dumbass.

Papke
07-13-2003, 09:23 PM
P I S S is censored, but a sig related to child prostitutes isn't even mentioned. I think I understand now.

Thank God! I'm so glad you've accepted your future. Where I live, those fatasses meet at the dollar theatre to see 'Spirited Away' and other such trash most weekends. Phone the local theatre and see if they'll let you become a member.

Oh, and the name's Papke. Biotch.

Casper
07-13-2003, 09:24 PM
P I S S is censored, but a sig related to child prostitutes isn't even mentioned. I think I understand now.

Dam, you're good...because we all know that child prostitutes is such a realistic event in the ghetto, right? So I bet you were one of those kids that stole a car and blamed it on GTA3 - because hey, it was in the game, so it has to be real right?

terraflux16
07-13-2003, 09:25 PM
Im sorry you cant control yourself, are you an ******* to every new person you meet?

and dre, if anyone thought you were more than a faceless name, they might laugh at your petty insults.

Casper
07-13-2003, 09:27 PM
Im sorry you cant control yourself, are you an ******* to every new person you meet?

No, but remember how it started, you wanted to 'pop a cap in his ass' hence, I called you a moron for that comment, as it didn't have a dam thing to do with what he was talking about - kinda like what we are doing to this thread.

And I'll be an ass to those that deserve it or asked for it, so don't say thank you, I'll just say you're welcome.

Papke
07-13-2003, 09:28 PM
So because child prostitution isn't realistic, it's allowed. What if the p i s s I talk about is just a thought. Is it ok then?

Nope, it didn't work.

To quote the great Albus Dumbledore "...you have broken several <forum> rules. For which you will be.......rewarded." with a severe kick to the ass. A virtual kick to the ass. Enjoy.

terraflux16
07-13-2003, 09:35 PM
I think your memories are a bit twisted, it was you who started this flame war, you weren't thinking rationally and it caused you to post something that you shouldnt have.

Papke
07-13-2003, 09:39 PM
I think your memories are bit twisted, it was you who started this flame war, you weren't thinking rationally and it caused you to post something that you shouldnt have.

Listen to the Herbergsvater, you might want to stay in his youth hostel someday.

terraflux16
07-13-2003, 09:41 PM
DAMN STRAIGHT!

lol

"not to be taken literally"

Good thing you told them. Some ppl dont have the common sense god gave goats.

Speaking of virtual threats...

"Folks, say hi to our newest troll - terraflux16 - hopefully he enjoys his stay....if not, I'd like to be the first one in line to kick him in the ass on the way out...anyone else with me?"

Papke
07-13-2003, 10:30 PM
Word.

JJaX
07-13-2003, 10:33 PM
Damn you guys are lame as fuk. Walking around an Xbox forum thinking your 50 cent.

Your just some corny ass 15 year old kids who still live at home with both parents. Admit it......

And putting peoples names on bullets? Thats a little to much dont you think? I dont think you've ever been in a situation were you REALLY had to grip the steal. If you did, you wouldnt be flaunting it in a fuking video game forum.

And i dont care how thugged out you think you are. You can claim you live in the ghetto all you want. Did you realize you have a computer, a broadband internet connection and XBL. Thats Some ghetto!It must be pretty ruFF huh?

Now please drop the act, you already look stupid as it is.

And dont even bother about replying to me. Im not even gonna read what you have to say. Now be a good lil gangsta and spend your allowance on a nick bag of that dirt you smoke.

terraflux16
07-13-2003, 10:58 PM
Here we go again....
This was fun 30 mins ago but now its old (yeah I get it, my friend and I are wrong and everyone else is right because a person with a high post count said so.)

Save me the bs.

JJax you have to understand the following:

1.I dont in any way think I am Fifty Cent, nor would I want to/pretend to be.

2.I have never lived in or near a ghetto town (and last time I checked this was a good thing)

3.I have nothing against you.

4.I am going to bed.

oh wait one more thing... I already look stupid as it is? complete rubbish. Oh boy I sure made a fool of myself on the xbox forums today dad! Xbox forum? Yeah dad didn't you know, what you say in an internet browser can actually affect your life!

Unreal
07-13-2003, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by thrAsher
I think the real question to be asked is, &quot;is she a real purple-head?&quot;

That's is one for the books ;)

Papke
07-13-2003, 11:08 PM
I don't know how, but if you can't tell we're rich white kids pretending to be/spoofing hardcore gangstaz you have some serious problems to fix.

I mean come on!!! Look at our sigs!! Hustla!! YOU THINK WE'RE SERIOUS!?

Now I'm angry. You're a dumbass.

Goodbye...

Wait......
BIG MONEY HUSTLA?!

YOU THINK IT'S NOT A JOKE!?!

I QUOTED A HARRY POTTER CHARACTER!! AND I THINK I'M A GANGSTER!?

I can't stop. I'm actually mad. Knowing I live on the same planet as someone so stupid actually makes me mad.

I QUOTED HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!!!

Up in the hood, while I watch my Harry Potter movies on HBO and rap with brothas in the XBA forums.......

terraflux16
07-13-2003, 11:21 PM
******* we rule

Papke
07-13-2003, 11:29 PM
Another post, because I'm just this mad.

Jjax why did you have to say something?

You were almost right though, I'm a 16 year old who still lives at home with both parents. And we are quite well-off.

So, while you masturbate with self satisfaction after reading your post, think of how stupid you really are.

And though I have no hard feelings of any kind towards Dre or Casper......the sig is pretty cool. You admit that

Also, how exactly does one walk around the xbox forums?

And you know what else? I bet if real gangsters wanted to talk on the xba forums, they could steal a computer or maybe break into someone's house and use theirs. After all, they're hardcore right? They can chat on video game forums if they so desire.

Papke
07-13-2003, 11:44 PM
You guys remember Rexor and Thorgen from Conan the Barbarian? One of those cats packed a big-ass hammer while the other carried a blade. THEY were real gangsters. Didn't take crap from nobody.

If they were here, they'd tell you what ghetto life is all about.

LynxFX
07-13-2003, 11:53 PM
And this thread is closed. Got a problem with it? I don't care.