PDA

View Full Version : Halo Sounds

terraflux16
07-12-2003, 11:58 PM
Hey guys I'm working on a flash movie where my friends and I go into halo 2. I need some halo sounds, specifically the shotgun, Assault Rifle, and sniper rifle weapon sounds, also the warthog and scorpion tank sounds. OR just any website with sounds on it. I would much appreciate it.

Here is a link to my web page that has some pictures of what's done.

http://terra.aarecon.com:D

come on now sons...lol... I know its late but I need these like a fat kid need cake.

Mr Master Chief
07-13-2003, 10:15 AM
Try here (http://halo.bungie.org/)

Shadow20002
07-13-2003, 01:28 PM
Or else, you can try to it in KazAA... :p

Papke
07-13-2003, 07:41 PM
I AM mad atcha.

terraflux16
07-13-2003, 07:50 PM
You're obviously insane, you cant be mad at the herbergsvater.

Papke
07-13-2003, 07:54 PM
Insane in the membrane, or just the brain?

Either way I'll destroy you.

terraflux16
07-13-2003, 08:06 PM
Bite sized peons such as yourself should learn to respect their superiors. HAVE AT THEE!!!

BunnyRabbit
07-14-2003, 09:53 AM
hmmm.....as long as you advertised your site...I dont think you care about our fat kids and our cake...:eek: do you now?

Casper
07-14-2003, 10:06 AM
http://www.vgmusic.com/music/console/microsoft/xbox/index-gr.html

and all the noises - http://halo.bungie.org/misc/dialogue.html

terraflux16
07-14-2003, 01:05 PM
I knew we could get along. Thx a bunch. and btw, why would I advertise my website when its barely presentable? I just wanted you to look at the pictures for petes sake.

Papke
07-14-2003, 01:08 PM
I guess this means the war is over. Seeing as how 'the man' came and shut us down.

Who won?:watchout:

trabucles
07-14-2003, 01:51 PM
your site is really crappy. first learn how to use a decent webdesign program and then , but maybe then you can make a decent flash movie.. but i guess it wont happen.

terraflux16
07-14-2003, 01:59 PM
I'm sorry it doesn't meet your standards trabucles... I made it in notepad at school during a computer information course with the free time I had at the end of instruction (about 5 mins, with absolutely no knowledge whatsoever of html). Your opinion is noted but I honestly dont give two ****s and a whore what anyone thinks about the way it looks. I made it to amuse my friends, not every single person on the internet.

hg...

Are you so proud of yourself you have to (try)and make other ppl feel bad? I dont care about you or your flash movies and I doubt anyone else does either. If I want flash I'll go to newgrounds.

But trabucles guesses it wont happen... lol.. I guess he wont learn what a capital letter is either.

Papke
07-14-2003, 02:03 PM
Damn Trabucles, he admitted that his site wasn't perfect. On top of that, he's already made several freakin' awesome flash movies.

My Advice to Trabucles:
1. Show us something you've done so we can rip it to shreads
2. Don't be a ****
3. Shut up

Casper
07-14-2003, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Papke
Damn Trabucles, he admitted that his site wasn't perfect. On top of that, he's already made several freakin' awesome flash movies.

My Advice to Trabucles:
2. Don't be a ****
3. Shut up

See, I would tell you to click his sig, as it goes to his site, but the server is slow and he doesn't even have any of his own work on it, it's all flash stolen from newsgrounds.com .

Anyways, when making a site, just try and stay away from frames, they are the devil. And try and make a standard for your pics, whether it be 800*600 or 1024*768 so that you don't have to arrow over left and right all the time to read the content.

That's it for now.

Oh, and he'll never win the war :D

BunnyRabbit
07-14-2003, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by terraflux16
I'm sorry it doesn't meet your standards trabucles... I made it in notepad at school during a computer information course with the free time I had at the end of instruction (about 5 mins, with absolutely no knowledge whatsoever of html). Your opinion is noted but I honestly dont give two ****s and a whore what anyone thinks about the way it looks. I made it to amuse my friends, not every single person on the internet.

hg...

Are you so proud of yourself you have to (try)and make other ppl feel bad? I dont care about you or your flash movies and I doubt anyone else does either. If I want flash I'll go to newgrounds.

But trabucles guesses it wont happen... lol.. I guess he wont learn what a capital letter is either.

Your site aint bad at all...I mean all the best sites are manned by a group of people...There you are goin solo...nice job. And im only messin wit ya about the advertisements..But you gotta admit you got it out there. Its not like you needed to present your site to ask for Halo sounds...But yeah Im sorry I dont take kindly to new people who put links to sites....

Papke
07-14-2003, 02:31 PM
Is being an ******* an xba requirement? I guess that's one I don't meet.

Casper.....no hard feelings my brotha.

terraflux16
07-14-2003, 02:34 PM
Its not like I sent you to outwar or someplace.

Casper
07-14-2003, 02:36 PM
Is being an ******* an xba requirement? I guess that's one I don't meet. So here.....now......I annouce my offical retirement from these godawful forums.

Did I do something? I was sticking up for you man...relax

Originally posted by terraflux16
Its not like I sent you to outwar or someplace.

Exactly - I was just trying to give you pointers, no big..just take it for what it's worth or not, I'm sure you'll live.

terraflux16
07-14-2003, 03:59 PM
Forget I said anything.

Papke
07-14-2003, 04:29 PM
Casper.....no hard feelings my brotha. You did nothing. And looking at that guy's site was a waste of 20 seconds. I want back my 20 seconds.

DocHoliday78
07-29-2003, 01:31 AM
Well i thought casper did a good job. Found more then i good find just now.

trabucles
08-25-2003, 03:59 PM

My Advice to Trabucles:
2. Don't be a ****
3. Shut up

All the movies linked at my site were made by me, i just linked the movies cause the server is kinda crappy and cant host files over 900 kbs, so i decided to link the movies, and i make those movies if u didnt read the author profile at the movies site.suckes..

DocHoliday78
08-26-2003, 12:42 AM
Where is your site link at??:huh: