PDA

View Full Version : 21 Minute KOTOR video HERE!!! (quick download)

yall
07-13-2003, 08:09 AM
Here you go gang. Enjoy!

http://gohansrage.hypermart.net/KOTOR.wmv

WosisoW
07-13-2003, 08:58 AM
Nice game

Liquid Gears
07-13-2003, 02:34 PM
Oh yeah baby! Did ya hear what he said about the cinimatics (I hope I spelled that right)? Anyway, he said all the cinimatics where rendered in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. Oh yeah, right where I am in the home of the oil. lol

Hey, I was wondering. When the guy was switching up his light sabers in his space shuttle, I was wondering, how can you choose the stalf light saber? You know, the one that Darth Maul used. That's the weapon of my choice when I play that game.

cheedoh
07-13-2003, 02:56 PM
If i'm not mistaken, i do believe this video has been already posted. But it's still a good video.

WynnFire
07-13-2003, 03:48 PM
My only problem that I will have with the game will be the fighting. Having to pick and choose the attacks you want to use, I hate that. But of course their is a whole lot more to the game than that. I will definately buy this. :cool:

Dre
07-13-2003, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by Liquid Gears
Hey, I was wondering. When the guy was switching up his light sabers in his space shuttle, I was wondering, how can you choose the stalf light saber? You know, the one that Darth Maul used. That's the weapon of my choice when I play that game.

Well, when you start the game you should plan out where you want skills to go. Duel sided weapons/lightsaber is one place to put a point, so is using 2 sabers in combat.

I'm also going to make a staff lightsaber jedi. I can't wait for this game...4 days left!!

yall
07-13-2003, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by cheedoh
If i'm not mistaken, i do believe this video has been already posted. But it's still a good video.

The link didn't work for me (maybe it was out of date or the server was down). I thought others may have the same issue and decided to post one that I knew would work.

Shadow20002
07-13-2003, 05:11 PM
Anyway, thanks for all !!

Liquid Gears
07-13-2003, 06:14 PM
Ok, what's the deal with the XBL enability on this game?

Is it going to be like Splinter Cell, where you can only download conent? Or can you actually play against people online?

yall
07-13-2003, 07:13 PM
Downloadable content only, from what I've read. But everything points to this game actually living up to every bit of hype.

trabucles
07-14-2003, 02:04 PM
eventhought I aint a hardcore fan of the starwars saga, actually there are too many games for this movie, I watched the movie and it looked like a RPG Brute
Force MOD. Maybe im wrong but thats what it looks like.

yall
07-14-2003, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by trabucles
eventhought I aint a hardcore fan of the starwars saga, actually there are too many games for this movie, I watched the movie and it looked like a RPG Brute
Force MOD. Maybe im wrong but thats what it looks like.

No offense, but you are wrong. The only thing this game has in common with Brute Force is the fact that it is played from the #rd person perspective.

Brute force was a multi-character shoot-em with no RPG elements, a weak story, and real-time combat. Its not a bad game (in fact I think its fun), but is way different than KOTOR.

KOTOR is a story driven RPG, with strong character development, 100's of npc's and items, and the ability to make choices and decisions other than what gun to use and who to shoot with it. Combat seems like it will be a hybrid of real time and turn based. I'm not sure how well it will work, but from the movie, it seemed like it was done pretty well.

As far as star wars having too many games, I wouldn't say it had too many games, just too many bad ones. Fortunately, I don't think KOTOR will be one of them.

fightclub
07-14-2003, 03:18 PM
[404] Error - File Not Found

The file that you were trying to access cannot be found on this server.

:cry:

(do you have another link?)

--
fightclub

yall
07-14-2003, 05:42 PM
Sorry, that was the only working link I could find.

Leviathon
07-15-2003, 12:52 AM
:o