PDA

View Full Version : FGN just listed their top ten most wanted games for the Xbox.

JeremyX
12-12-2001, 11:02 PM
They picked them out from the games that are announced for the Xbox but are not out as of yet.

Soul Calibur 2 – Namco's long awaited hyper fast fighting sequel has a lot to live up to, but we're sure it won't disappoint.

Brute Force – Revealed at X01, Brute Force looked promising. Let's hope this one matures before launch.

Unreal Championship – The evolution of what's considered by many as the finest multiplayer shooter out there!

BC – It's by Peter Molyneux – and we all know he never fails to deliver something new.

Jet Set Radio Future – The original surprised many and the sequel is set to do the same.

Shenmue II – Microsoft landed a good thing here and there will be many people gagging to continue the story.

Wreckless – Big visuals and bigger crashes. Do exactly what it says on the box!

Tony Hawk 3 – Rumor has it Activision is going to heavily modify this one before release. The best will get better.

Project Ego – Another title under the eye of Molyneux and this one will be huge!

Silent Hill 2 – More terror than the PS2 version could handle!

What I want to know is, where's Metal Gear Solid X!?

So, do you guys agree with the list?

AlBoogy
12-12-2001, 11:18 PM
Thats a pretty darn good list if you ask me. I really want to get hyped up for mgsx and gta3 but i dont want to get my hopes up until i hear something concrete. Im personally really looking forward to WWF RAW, UFC TAPOUT, NBA inside drive,nfl2k2,nba2k2 plus everythign on that list.

XAddict
12-13-2001, 07:56 AM
99% of the xboxs games are good , and i agree thats a very good list. But beware of Fuzion Frenzy thats game is ***

Hugh_Jass
12-13-2001, 12:31 PM
I guess my tastes are unconventional as I don't want most of those titles.

maneatingcow
12-13-2001, 12:38 PM
Good list. My main picks off the list are Jet Set Radio Future, and Project Ego

l Maximus l
12-13-2001, 01:20 PM
Here's my list (not in any specific order) :

Brute Force
Bounty Hunter
Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
Grand Theft Auto 3
Hunter: The Reckoning
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault
Battlefield 1942
Metal Gear Solid X
Project Ego
Shenmue 2
Silent Hill 2
Rallisport Challenge
Collin McCrae (another Rallisport game)

These are just a handfule of games I want...this will be added to my current library which consists of:

Halo
PGR
Amped
Azurik
NFL Fever

Man, I love all of these games!

redrum237
12-13-2001, 02:52 PM
BC – It's by Peter Molyneux – and we all know he never fails to deliver something new.

what is BC? since Peter Molyneux is working with it,the game must be good. i loved black and white for PC, project ego will be one of the greatest games ever.

l Maximus l
12-13-2001, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by redrum237

what is BC? since Peter Molyneux is working with it,the game must be good. i loved black and white for PC, project ego will be one of the greatest games ever.

Here's a screenshot of BC...looks amazing, but, what's up with the name? Ah, no big deal...but, check this out!
http://www.xboxaddict.com/screenshots/images/2324.jpg

redrum237
12-13-2001, 03:01 PM
Whoa i that in game? either way i need to check out this game. when is it supossed to be released?

l Maximus l
12-13-2001, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by redrum237
Whoa i that in game? either way i need to check out this game. when is it supossed to be released?

That shot should be in-game...I wouldn't be surprised...but, we'll see :D It is said that it won't be out until Summer 2002...And, I agree, the game looks definately worth checking out.......it kind of reminds me of Turok, but from Hell :D

PigDestroyer010
12-13-2001, 04:33 PM
need to put some clothes on dude.

LynxFX
12-15-2001, 04:48 AM
BC, now that would be a sweet game right there if you were the T-Rex. :D

mmmmmm Neanderthal's.

smack119
12-15-2001, 05:33 AM
im so looking forward to tapout and gta3 and project ego