PDA

View Full Version : Morrowind : Dagoth Ur...help! I'm screwed!

Satch
07-13-2003, 07:52 PM
Ok, I need MAJOR help, if that's even possible. I've made it to the end of the story part of Morrowind... I need the Keening short blade, Sunder, and Wraith Guard...I got the Wraith Guard and Sunder...but earlier in the game I killed the dagoth guy that carried the Keening! Did I screw myself over? Did the Keening dissappear with the body? The game didn't give me a message that I killed someone I wasn't supposed to. Is there any other way??...this is B.S.! HELP!

Spentkustard
07-13-2003, 10:31 PM
when you kill him the ring goes on the ground by the door i think
i cant really remember because i beat the game about a year and a half ago look around the door on the ground for the ring sorry if im not much help also you can look on a Faq on

www.Gamefaqs.com

Satch
07-13-2003, 10:37 PM
no no..I'm not talking about the ring, I'm talking about the Keening short blade you get that you have to have to destroy the heart in Dagoth Ur's place...remember? you have to have the Sunder hammer, Keening short blade, and the Wraith Guard, which is a gauntlet worn on the wrist...

Duke
07-14-2003, 03:25 AM
Unfortuantely, it's been a really really wrong time for me, but if you killed the guy, and can't find the blade either near where he was or maybe in a chest in the area, like many things in Morrowind, you're screwed.

But as it is part of the main quest, they should have mentioned it. I'd suggest hitting the MW forums up, sorry I can't really help more than that.