PDA

View Full Version : Morrowind : Dagoth Ur...HELP

Satch
07-13-2003, 07:58 PM
Ok, I'm at the end of the story part on Morrowind where you need those 3 items to kill Dagoth Ur... I got the Sunder hammer and the Wraith Guard, but earlier in the game, I think I killed the dagoth guy that holds the Keening short blade! I need it, but the body dissappeared...did the Keening dissappear with him? That sucks! Is there any other way? Maybe the guy respawns somewhere? Morrowind fans - HELP ME!

BTW, not to brag, but I'm level 71 with all major and minor skills at 100 :D:D:D anybody else maxed out?....oh well, it's all worthless if I can't find a way to get this stupid Keening. PLEASE HELP.

CarGuy
07-13-2003, 08:36 PM
I'm 74 :p Unfortunatly if a body dissappears then its contents go along with it.

Satch
07-13-2003, 09:23 PM
74 huh? wow..well I guess your max level can vary from profile to profile, depending on what stuff you start out with. Anyway, you mean the game would actually let one of the most important items dissappear??? that's a load of pure crap...I really wanna beat freakin Dagoth Ur, or maybe even join him for all I car lol...anyway, I really want that stupid Keening short blade...damn...anybody else have any advice? What am I missing if I don't end up killing him? Any help is greatly appreciated trust me!

SlightlySycho
07-13-2003, 09:47 PM
I may be wrong, but I think Keening is lying around somewhere in the guys place. It's been a while since I played that part (a year at least). But I'm pretty sure Keening is hanging from some weapons rack.

Satch
07-13-2003, 10:11 PM
Are you sure? I went back after I realized that the Keening might have dissappeared with the guy just to make sure it wasn't laying around somewhere...I packed some torches to give me good lighting too...looked everywhere...besides, my friend already killed Dagoth Ur and said that the Keening was on the guy...surely this doesn't mean I'm screwed does it? would the silly game actually let something like that just vanish? Thanks for at least tryin to help..any other suggestions??

Shadow20002
07-13-2003, 10:14 PM
The body could not disappear unless you kick him out in the world of Morrowind. Try to search where you have kill the bad guy that keep the keening. :p

Satch
07-13-2003, 10:40 PM
I already searched where I killed him...grrr...actually, bodies do dissappear eventually, even if you don't dispose of them...anybody else ever have this problem? there's gotta be something...any other suggestions are HELPful

CarGuy
07-14-2003, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by Satch
74 huh? wow..well I guess your max level can vary from profile to profile, depending on what stuff you start out with. Anyway, you mean the game would actually let one of the most important items dissappear??? that's a load of pure crap...I really wanna beat freakin Dagoth Ur, or maybe even join him for all I car lol...anyway, I really want that stupid Keening short blade...damn...anybody else have any advice? What am I missing if I don't end up killing him? Any help is greatly appreciated trust me!

You can keep leveling up if you go to master trainers. it won't go above 100 but your level will go up.