PDA

View Full Version : Will There Be Any Type Of Spider-Man Game For X-Box?

WheresYOURgoldMedal?
06-18-2001, 01:30 PM
personally, i really loved the Spider-Man games for playstation and dreamcast (n64 version = crap). but like i asked, could there possibly be a Spider-Man game for the XboX? i heard that they might be making one based on the upcomming Spider-Man movie, and i wanted to know if any of you had any info on it at all. thank you

EIGamerzX
06-18-2001, 02:45 PM
Yes they are! activision very recently announced that they have acquired the rights to make spiderman games based on their new movie coming may 2002 for all next gen-consoles including the xbox, the video game is scheduled to come out at the same time as the movie.
(I have a hunch that you saw electric playgrounds television show this weekend, and if so their interview with "stan the man lee" creator of spider man)

Dpzy
06-18-2001, 02:53 PM
I can't wait until the motion picture comes out and an xbox game would even be cooler. What do you think of the up coming movie

Aaron
06-18-2001, 09:14 PM
no comment.

Dr_J
06-19-2001, 10:15 PM
I've never played any Spiderman games, but it's seems kinda interesting. This one might be a rent-before-I-buy game.

dances with broom sticks
06-21-2001, 08:32 AM
the only problem with the psx spiderman game was it had metal gear solid syndrom and only took 2 hours to beat... ut a good 2 hours it was