PDA

View Full Version : Anyone knows about the Simpson's game (Hit and Run)

trabucles
07-14-2003, 12:26 AM
I've watched 3 screenshots and it looks like a gta3 with matt groening's yellow characters. Anyone knows more info about this game, apart of what XBA has posted on their previews?

Flood
07-14-2003, 03:01 AM
Originally posted by trabucles
I've watched 3 screenshots and it looks like a gta3 with matt groening's yellow characters. Anyone knows more info about this game, apart of what XBA has posted on their previews?

1. how do you "watch" screenshots? do you have them on an automated slideshow? if that isnt the case, i believe the proper term is "look at" or "view" ;)

2.so far, thats basically all we know...and you nailed it on the head...it sounds like GTA3 with the simpsons....could it be the first good simpsons game since the first arcade game? we'll just have to wait and see

Duke
07-14-2003, 03:29 AM
can't be worse than road rage

runninutes
07-14-2003, 11:00 AM
Hey - I liked Road Rage! Of course, that's probably more because I'm a Simpson's fan than because of the quality of the game... oh, and I played it on PS2. Since it's

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to finding out more about this game. All I know for sure is that it will include missions both in and out of your car, and that you'll be able to enter places like the Quik-E-Mart. If I find anything else, I'll post it.

Papke
07-14-2003, 09:10 PM
No offense to our beloved admins, but he is from Mexico. I'm sure his english is better than our spanish.

BUT........

I defend thee not Trab, porque(!) you entered yourself on a website for other people to look at you and 'rate' how 'cute' you are. This is probably the dumbest thing I've ever seen. :eek:

WynnFire
07-14-2003, 10:39 PM
I played Road Rage on the Xbox and liked it, the friggin load times were horrendous though.

trabucles
07-14-2003, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by Flood-XBA

1. how do you "watch" screenshots? do you have them on an automated slideshow? if that isnt the case, i believe the proper term is "look at" or "view" ;)

2.so far, thats basically all we know...and you nailed it on the head...it sounds like GTA3 with the simpsons....could it be the first good simpsons game since the first arcade game? we'll just have to wait and see OF course I watch a slide show, I downloaded the pics and added them to a flash movie, so every 5 secs it slides to the next pic, so I really watched a slide show.

runninutes
07-15-2003, 09:19 AM
OF course I watch a slide show, I downloaded the pics and added them to a flash movie, so every 5 secs it slides to the next pic, so I really watched a slide show.

Touché!

Interesting point for all you non-spanish speakers: "trabucles" isn't a word I know, but "trabuco" is spanish for "trebuchet", which is a type of catapult, and also slang for a home-made pistol (at least it was in El Salvador). Not so interesting to anyone but me: I once was robbed in El Salvador by someone with a trabuco.

Papke
07-15-2003, 11:32 AM
Stupid Trabuco-wielding punks!

StudioAlex
07-15-2003, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by Flood-XBA

God....

trabucles
07-16-2003, 09:50 PM
runninutes im sorry for your bad experience at el salvador, and thanks for the info about my nickname i just choosed it cause an uncle used to call me like that when i was a kid. here in mexico it doesnt mean anything.

runninutes
07-17-2003, 01:07 PM
runninutes im sorry for your bad experience at el salvador

No te preocupes (no worries) - I'm SO over it. To be honest, I wasn't even worried at the time. I just handed over my colones (that's the money there) and went on my merry way. The guy didn't seem like the type that would shoot me if I did what he wanted. Besides, I was with someone else, and the gun only held one bullet. :D

armyof_one/ltd
07-17-2003, 01:58 PM
Hey runnin could you post a pic of a trabuco(slang of the homemade gun)?
I think I have seen it before but dunno.