PDA

View Full Version : Everquest 2 for XBOX

SoccerCJM77
07-14-2003, 10:39 AM
so I heard everquest 2 is going to be a big hit. But what system is going to be for. My friend is not sure if it's out for xbox, gc, or PS2 but hopefully it's for XBOX. He was telling me how you could ride dragons horses and things and have your own house. I thought I read it in the OXM somewhere about a game like that. so hopefully it will come out to xbox live, because it's a cool RPG according to my friend:argue1:

CarGuy
07-14-2003, 05:30 PM
How far off is that? I've never played an online RPG before and im hoping one comes out for the xbox soon.

Slayer02
07-14-2003, 10:06 PM
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! EQ2 will never touch the xbox unless Microsoft deals out some hard core cash to sony. You may see it for PS2, but I doubt the PS2 can handle it.

Fanboy5000
07-16-2003, 04:26 AM
Originally posted by SoccerCJM77
so I heard everquest 2 is going to be a big hit. But what system is going to be for. My friend is not sure if it's out for xbox, gc, or PS2 but hopefully it's for XBOX. He was telling me how you could ride dragons horses and things and have your own house. I thought I read it in the OXM somewhere about a game like that. so hopefully it will come out to xbox live, because it's a cool RPG according to my friend:argue1:

Yo, the game your talking about sounds alot like True Fantasy Live Online. The game is an MMORPG, where you can ride little dragon horses and build and decorate your own house and a bunch of fun ass, crazy ****.

You can go peep a video or two on Xbox.com, just look for True Fantasy Live Online.

SoccerCJM77
07-16-2003, 10:31 AM
yea.....your right I just double checked my OXM and it is True Fantasy online. also I guess everquest 2 is going to be similiar to it but maybe my friend is a little mixed up, because he has about every system and he doesn't have time like I do and he is always playing counterstrike online while I play his xbox live because I don't have broadband. I hope he buys true fantasy online when it comes out, and also does anyone know when the game does come out

pepitonet
07-16-2003, 11:05 PM
as far as i heard and logic tells me that everquest will never be on xbox why would sony give their best tittle to their opponent/adversary so the enemy can be at their equal
they know that anyones that can play EQ on xbox would not play it on the crappy PS2

Variation-XBA
07-17-2003, 03:31 AM
Yea, EQ is Sony's MMO money maker (till SWG picks up speed abit more)

And EQ2 could NOT run on PS2, I played EQ online and it looked like ass (though it played decently).. :)