PDA

View Full Version : Amped=Best Snowboarding Game Ever

Satanic smurf
12-13-2001, 07:46 AM
Wow, this game is so great. this game blows away every other snowboarding game i have ever played, i mean, all the "uep system's" games really don't compare...at all. Coolborders sucks compared to this, and its funny, b/c i use to love that game so much, but now amped rules supreme. Everyone else agree?

stang46
12-27-2001, 06:01 PM
Yeah Amped has definetly been one badass game so far. I haven't been able to put this game down yet after 3 days of playing!

Gdiguy
12-27-2001, 08:43 PM
yeah, it is sweet... how the #$@#@$!@# do you find all the snowmen, thou?! *goes insane trying*

Snoopy7548
12-28-2001, 01:21 PM
i found all the snowmen for the first level. you have to explore the level. the snowmen make sounds, so follow where you think the sounds are coming from and youll probly find one

Satanic smurf
01-11-2002, 07:53 AM
the snowmen are indeed quite dificult to find...I've got all of them for about the first 3 or 4 levels i think....i'm not exactly sure what they do though.
easiest way i have found is to turn the music off, and the sound effects and voices up as high as it goes....just listen for the annoying @$$ laughing, and just follow it. It is amazingly time consuming...but hopefully it will be worth it in the end....

Gdiguy
01-11-2002, 09:47 AM
they increase your level by 1

and yeah... some of them are just a pain, thou... like the snow-bridge ones on gunny's gulch, or the two on top of houses on brighton 2