PDA

View Full Version : Just beat POTC - My opinon.

SakapuntaS
07-16-2003, 01:22 AM
Sup guys,
I doubt this thread will survive the KOTOR flood - But if it does...Here's my take on PoTC (pc). I just beat it - after putting a total of 25-35 hours (rough estimate)..I have thoroughly enjoyed this game. It is a fantastic RPG. Its a pity that the xbox version has so many bugs, because this really is a fantastic game. It has all the elements needed to create a good RPG. The only gripe I have, is the ending. Im not going to spoil it for anyone, but I was thinking I was going to keep kicking ass with Danielle and take over the entire caribbean...Anyways, a little off track, if the xbox version is to ****ty for you, then try the PC version. I have encountered 0 bugs/glitches. Im very happy with it :cheers:

p.s. If anyone has any questions about the game, feel free to ask me. (quests,char development etc)

Shadow20002
07-16-2003, 01:36 PM
Whao..already beat it ? That's was not impressive at all. I though this one will be something like Morrowind: more than 100 hours. Do it have some side quests ?

SakapuntaS
07-16-2003, 04:46 PM
The hour estimate was very very rough. It could have been anywhere from 30-50 hours...I never really kept track/logged my time playing it lol =). Yes, there are many things you can do besides the main quest; However, after becoming sidetracked a little bit, I concentrated on the main quest most of the entire time. I never traded, smuggled, or anything like that. Passing from island to island doing the main quest, I would simply get in a few sea battles, win some prize ships, sell them upon entering the town, and continue on with the main quest. Towards the end I took an hour or two to create a fleet of 4 Battleship's and I killed an island and took it over - but other than that..I didn't really do much besides the main quest soooooo...

BTW. PoTC is *****much***** better than Morrowind IMO.

CarGuy
07-16-2003, 06:14 PM
I dont think POTC will be winning any game of the year honors... don't kid yourself man.