PDA

View Full Version : KOTOR names, classes, and appearance

frog11983
07-17-2003, 07:57 PM
I just got the game today and I'm about 2 hours into it... anywho I was wondering what other people's characters are like. Here's mine:

Name: Skky Jaster

Class: Scout

Appearance: White male, long brown hair

Kortiz
07-18-2003, 12:26 AM
Kortiz D'Scout is the name....Scouting is my game. I got a soul patch and brown hair mang. Not long.......screw that sissy ish mang. I'm the real deal up in this game. I chose to serve for the good of everyone. Those that try and stop me from being good.....SHALL PAY DEARLY!!!! WUWU!

Good game.

I guess i could take a pic and put it up on hea for joo peeps to see him!

Snoop E
07-18-2003, 08:07 AM
ill let u guys know bout my charactor as soon as i get this ****. in like 4 days or something.

Delphar7
07-18-2003, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Mac0789
ill let u guys know bout my charactor as soon as i get this ****. in like 4 days or something.

Birthday Boy... What happens when you open this lovely gift from Ma and Pa and find a Cloonde Bar?!

It's still hella fun Snoop! And I've only made a character and found an apartment. Meh

-----

Name: Dulana Fraust
Class: Scout
Look: Paulina Porizkova looking Bizzatch!

Anyone else find it easy to level up your feats and skills? I mean, distributing them at the beginning I could basically fill all my skills right up. Feats, one per level it seems. . . Anyone else played the Pen&Paper version ? Comparisons?

thrAsher
07-18-2003, 09:46 AM
I picked up my copy yesterday, and played about 3 hours.

Named my character 'Jor Tarsh' and picked the Scout class, also. He strives to be good, but he's got an evil streak in him, for sure.

I went with the whiteboy w/ the soulpatch and brown hair. He's got a scar on his left eye, makes him look a little war torn.

First thing I did on Taris was monkey with my vibroblade, now it's even more deadly. *evil laugh*

So far, the game's been a total blast. Got my weekend planned, it looks like. ;)

Dyslexic Chaos
07-18-2003, 10:08 AM
Jarred Corsacant

Scout

Male w/Brown Mullet (4 life baby!!!)

I usually wield a ViroSword in my right and a Prototype ViroBlade in my left. I am all good except I usually collect the bounties on people.

Duke
07-18-2003, 10:23 AM
Akbar (because i have no imagination)

Scout

Bald dude w/ the goatee

Only played as far as the apt. so far, haven't decided to go good or bad yet.

EHWfedPres
07-18-2003, 12:54 PM
why the hell did everyone pick a scout? Am I the only one with a soldier out here?

Snoop E
07-18-2003, 01:03 PM
guess so
:watchout: :watchout: :watchout: :watchout: :watchout:

SakapuntaS
07-18-2003, 02:20 PM
Name : Saka PĂșnta
Class : Scoundrel
Sex : Female
Wields: Dual Sabers (eventually)
Level : 7

She's hot no doubt. She has a little everything, little asian, little white, little latino, little black. This is my 3rd char I've created, I spent only one hour each on the first two chars. The first char I made I was on the light side, but i yearned for the dark side, it was a male soldier. THen my second char I was a male scout, (dark side)..and I didn't feel at peace with myself. Then I created the perfect being.... Saka PĂșnta.

BTW: She can kick all of your ass's.

-Saka

studepaber
07-18-2003, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
why the hell did everyone pick a scout? Am I the only one with a soldier out here?

Nahhhh i'm a solider too......

Barl Oatto (don't ask)
Solider
Level 6
Male
Wields anything to lay the smack down on innocent bystanders
Becoming darker each day :mad: :mad: :mad:

pepitonet
07-18-2003, 04:10 PM
i haven't openend mine and i was wondering if there are any races of classes i should consider to be,i mean any advice from the people that already have their character

thrAsher
07-18-2003, 04:51 PM
pepitonet: First off, you can only be human. You can pick your skin color and facial features, but that's about it.

As far as class, a lot of people are going w/ Scouts, it appears. I was torn, and chose a Scout, but I'd be curious as to how a Scoundrel plays.

Snoop E
07-18-2003, 06:11 PM
alright i went out and rented it and i picked scout since its the favorite around here, his name is Jabo Star, and im still on the tutorial so i dont now what lvl he is.:( :D :D

mambypamby
07-18-2003, 08:59 PM
Kele' the Nice
Soldier
Level 6

A nice soldier with a nasty attitude towards mean people!:

SakapuntaS
07-19-2003, 09:55 AM
Scoundrel - is the best class in my opinion. I made a scout and a soldier char - played an hour on each of them - and the scoundrel def. rose up as the best. With the scoundrel, Persuasion is a natural talent (class skill), and as you will witness through out the game, it is a very important ability to have. The only skills that are not class skills for scoundrels are Computers, Repair, Treat Injury.....Who really needs computers, repair when you have a droid that can do that for you? Well anyway, Saka Punta is uber good, almost about to become a jedi, weilds two upgraded vibroblades, and almost completely maxed out on the light side.

cheedoh
07-19-2003, 10:53 AM
Silent B. (My nickname in real life)
Soldier - I like fighting!
Level 8
Jedi Guardian Level 2
He has 2 lightsabers that do tons of damage, one red, one blue. Weeeeeee!:D

EHWfedPres
07-19-2003, 01:10 PM
how do you become a jedi? I havent figured that part out yet.

JJaX
07-19-2003, 01:14 PM
Im a level 8 scout

Level 2 Jedi Guardian

White male, in ethicia[sp?] armor, 2 blue lightsabers and a pair of those nueral shade things.

xboxman_1
07-19-2003, 02:41 PM
Kyle Katarn (creative huh?)
White male Scout
Lvl 2 Jedi Sentinel
Wields 2 sabers, one Yellow and one Red.
Suck it.

Hey Jjax, did you find that Crystal Cave in that Grove place? its the first mission they send you on once you're a Padawan. If you get sidetracked, you can find it, and it has something like 4-5 new colors for your Saber. Good find.

JJaX
07-19-2003, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by xboxman_1
Kyle Katarn (creative huh?)
White male Scout
Lvl 2 Jedi Sentinel
Wields 2 sabers, one Yellow and one Red.
Suck it.

Hey Jjax, did you find that Crystal Cave in that Grove place? its the first mission they send you on once you're a Padawan. If you get sidetracked, you can find it, and it has something like 4-5 new colors for your Saber. Good find.

I explored all the fields and yes i found the cave. Found quite a few crystals. (Thats why i have 2 blue)

I was actually looking to kill the leader of the mandolorians for that guy Jon. But i killed everything and explored every inch. I Even dealt with the family fued and the murder case, still no luck.

Arven
07-19-2003, 04:08 PM
Flatulus.

He's a scout with short brown hair and some gastro-intestinal shortcomings.

cheedoh
07-19-2003, 04:58 PM
Where is the crystal cave? I haven't found it yet.

JJaX
07-19-2003, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by cheedoh
Where is the crystal cave? I haven't found it yet.

**********SPOILER*************
Stay east and go all the way south

xboxman_1
07-20-2003, 09:22 AM
Thats ironic Jjax, because the leader of the Mandalorians is just outside the Crystal Cave. You must have just missed him. Beware, thats abouyt the biggest fight you'll have come to at that point in the game. I fought hin once and they murdered me, I believe the leader either uses 2 lightsabers or 2 vibroblades with some sort of upgrade.

JJaX
07-20-2003, 04:45 PM
Ok ill check again.

Maybe i found the cave to soon or something?

Kortiz
07-20-2003, 06:45 PM
if you find him jjax......he will be hard. you will have to kite the leader around until bastila kills the other droids he has or whatever.......use the plasma grenades at first when you find him......that will kill like 3 of the guys.

and then carth will follow the leader around until bastila comes around they will probably both die and you will have to fight him alone but he will be low on health.....have lots of medpacs on this guy........upgraded medpacs if you can get them......

JJaX
07-21-2003, 01:10 PM
Har har thanks for the tips :cheers:

But i whooped his ass with ease ;)