PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Sales Up

X-Fan
07-18-2003, 12:28 AM
LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - Microsoft Corp. sold more Xbox (news - web sites) video game consoles in the June-ended quarter than it had first expected, though a price cut midway through the quarter played only a small part, an executive said on Thursday.

While not breaking out the console's specific sales in the quarter, Microsoft said its Home and Entertainment division, which is primarily the Xbox operations, saw revenue rise 8 percent in the fiscal fourth quarter

Read The Full Story Here (http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=569&ncid=738&e=2&u=/nm/20030717/tc_nm/tech_microsoft_xbox_dc) .

Ford Mustang
07-18-2003, 01:33 AM
Sony beware! The green machine is coming for you!....Heh...It's good to see that it's selling well. More money = more games, and better ones too, hopefully!....:cool:

Brutus
07-18-2003, 10:03 AM
Sales = better games. If we have the best lineup out of the PC, PS2, and the GAMECUBE all put together, then those other pansies are going to have to reassess their situation!

I can hardly wait for the greats that are coming out. For the first time in my console game seeking times, I've never seen a console that had this many solid games... and they're only getting better and better! XBOX kicks @$$

Bill G is the bomb. I'm so glad he decided to spend a small chunk of his change to improve my video-gaming life... Life is good with this guy around... I sure am glad he's an American!

SPIRIT OF VENGAR!!!!!

-BRUTUS!