PDA

View Full Version : Will Max Payne be able to have mods

MindGame
12-13-2001, 02:49 PM
Im a huge fan of Max Payne on the PC and a huge fan of Xbox. On Pc I can construct maps and create mods. Will i be able to somehow port these mods to my xbox version and will I have the ability to access developer keys for max Payne. Im thinkin this wont be possible but with the upcoming internet xbox servers this could cahnge console standards. Imagine extra maps, mods and TC's. oh the possibilities

LynxFX
12-13-2001, 03:02 PM
I'm not sure. That is one of the things taken out of the port since you really couldn't do it on a console. Maybe there will be an update cd like they are doing for DOA3. It would be awesome if you could download new maps or a mod to make it multiplayer.

MindGame
12-13-2001, 03:06 PM
Yea it is one of those toss up kind of things. Oh well maybe some hackers can figure out ways to port data bak and forth between a cpu and xbox. Then find ways to access the games coding and integrate the mods and maps. Crossing my fingers since my xbox is more powerfull than my computer and i would enjoy playing Max Payne more on the xbox. For Mapping and modding Ill stick to my PC. But a way to port data would be nice.