PDA

View Full Version : Xbox needs a game like Mario RPG

kenji
07-18-2003, 05:35 PM
I really think that Xbox need a game like Mario RPG from SNES. I just beat the game on my computer with SNES9x and I think that this is my second favorite game of all time. If you played it before, I'm sure that you will agree with me. It is a funny, well made game with a great story. I think that XBox needs one like this.

LongBow
07-18-2003, 07:48 PM
Yes, many people want a well done traditional RPG on Xbox. Just get a PS2 I say.

Lord Vivic
07-21-2003, 01:12 PM
A mario RPG?That is luiticris!That would be pathetic.Come up with a real game.

JJaX
07-21-2003, 01:34 PM
JJaX smacks kenji and kicks him down a flight of steps

runninutes
07-21-2003, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Lord Vivic

'fraid he DID come up with a real game. There are actually a couple of RPGs starring Mario, and another one (well, it's sort of an RPG) is on the way for GBA - "Mario and Luigi".

If you're looking for RPGs, I'm gonna back longbow on this one. Buy a PS2. Heck, buy a PSOne! Either way, you'll never finish the RPGs.

JJaX
07-21-2003, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by runninutes

'fraid he DID come up with a real game. There are actually a couple of RPGs starring Mario, and another one (well, it's sort of an RPG) is on the way for GBA - "Mario and Luigi".

Yes, Mario RPG was a popular game on SNES. I think Lord vivic just wasnt aware.

But we have xbox now. Why would we want a 16-bit RPG?

Although all the Square games were great. IN fact, didnt square make the mario RPG?

Lord Vivic
07-21-2003, 02:31 PM
I was aware of the game with mario but those games are for gamecube the lesser of the systems and not to mention the are horable games.I think they should have stoped making them after the N64 went out.

kenji
07-21-2003, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by JJaX

Yes, Mario RPG was a popular game on SNES. I think Lord vivic just wasnt aware.

But we have xbox now. Why would we want a 16-bit RPG?

Although all the Square games were great. IN fact, didnt square make the mario RPG? Yeah, they did. BUT, I didn't say I want Mario RPG on Xbox, I want a game LIKE IT. READ THE POST!!!!! (Gets up, run up the stairs and smacks Jaxx back.)

Has anyone even played the game?

FuNkY mOnK
07-21-2003, 07:47 PM
kenji do you see the majority of xbox gamers? never mind the language they use on XBOX Live and where some of these guys would love to stick the game-cube, let alone a game like mario rpg. you just walked into a bar full of Harley guys and proposed a tricycle. sorry but thats how i imagined it.

AlBoogy
07-21-2003, 07:56 PM
Kenji, I played it but not all the way through. But I would be interested if they made a game like that. It was good from what I played.

Lord Vivic
07-22-2003, 10:27 AM
Fonky Monk,I liked how you put that,you just described this forum perfectly.

runninutes
07-22-2003, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by FuNkY mOnK
you just walked into a bar full of Harley guys and proposed a tricycle. sorry but thats how i imagined it.

I agree with Vivic - :rofl: - nicely put, mOnK!

kenji
07-22-2003, 09:09 PM
Forget it. You guys flame a game that you haven't even played before. It is like a PS2 lover saying Halo sucks without even playing it, or that is how I imagined it.

No hard feelings though.:cheers:

CarGuy
07-22-2003, 10:26 PM
I grew up with consoles and my tastes have evolved. I tried doing the Gameboy Advance thing but when i have an Xbox sitting at home it doesnt compare. Hell, play KOTOR it's an amazing story driven RPG. Mario RPG?? :huh: :watchout:

Diddy
07-22-2003, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by kenji
Forget it. You guys flame a game that you haven't even played before. It is like a PS2 lover saying Halo sucks without even playing it, or that is how I imagined it.

No hard feelings though.:cheers:

I thought halo sucked.

Lord Vivic
07-23-2003, 01:41 PM
Well I have played the game before.And I admit I liked it for about...................................................4 hours!I got bored out of my mind.And for it to come out for xbox,well,that would be rediculous.

kenji
07-23-2003, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Lord Vivic
Played it for 4 hours, have we?:watchout: And if you played it for four hours, you have to have liked it somewhat.

Lord Vivic
07-23-2003, 06:10 PM
Yes I likes it for four hours then I got bored out of my mind,so you see,I hate that game.I had a moment of weakness.........:eek: