PDA

View Full Version : Motocross Game

stevnso117
12-13-2001, 03:59 PM
Someone please tell me rainbow studios is gonna make motocross madness 3. If not does anyone know if rainbow will be making games for x box i haven`t heard. Also are there any mx games in the making for x box besides mx 2002 i got it and its awful. I need a good mx game.

Robmx250
12-13-2001, 04:42 PM
I think ea is working on one right now for the xbox ... Rainbow and microsoft are not getting along to good these day's so i'd say there won't be another mcm game especially for xbox but i'm sure they will put out another mx game with in 2 years .... lates.... get moto racer 3 for pc its kewl...

stevnso117
12-14-2001, 10:46 AM
Whats the problem with rainbow and microsoft?

Robmx250
12-14-2001, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by stevnso117
Whats the problem with rainbow and microsoft?

MICROSOFT is the problem

I love my xbox but microsoft is ego maniac :-)

l Maximus l
12-14-2001, 12:41 PM
Dude, I tell you...way to many people have so many negative things to say about Microsoft. I gaurantee everyone that if it wasn't for Microsoft, we would be staring at the old green screens. I think Microsoft deserves much more props than people give them.

Yes, Bill Gates is one rich dude...but, rich people is what gives people jobs...and those people who have those jobs give us consumers the products. Microsoft needs to be a bully in the hi-tech industry...they have to survive just like all of the other millions of "bully's" out there...it's just business. I'm a business Partner, and I can tell you...you have to be brutal to survive in this hi-tech world of ours.

And everyone said: "Amen!" :D

stevnso117
12-14-2001, 03:05 PM
Hey robmx250 how about going to motox2.com and go to the board check out my post called motocross games i think you`ll like it sounds like your in to mx about like i am. I think its a cool post about different mx games.

stevnso117
12-14-2001, 03:22 PM
Sorry mxrob not motox2 its over at www.ronronmx.com check the board over there.

Hugh_Jass
12-14-2001, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Robmx250

MICROSOFT is the problem

I love my xbox but microsoft is ego maniac :-)

I think you're confusing confidence and ambition with ego.

Confidence and amibition are going to be required in abundance to topple PS2--and MS is probably the only company in the world that can do it.

l Maximus l
12-14-2001, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by Hugh_Jass

I think you're confusing confidence and ambition with ego.

Confidence and amibition are going to be required in abundance to topple PS2--and MS is probably the only company in the world that can do it.

Well said...we can't expect Nintendo to do it...Microsoft will be a healthy rival for Sony...Hopefully Sony puts up a good fight and tries to topple Microsoft...we all know it is not likely to happen...but, this means better games for all consumers alike :D

stevnso117
12-14-2001, 03:51 PM
Thats right competion is always a good thing.

smack119
12-15-2001, 12:12 AM
microsoft has done so much for us....what would the country do without windows???

skoot182
12-15-2001, 02:00 PM
they would look out the door, smack

get it, windows / doors, hahahahah...no

:rolleyes: