PDA

View Full Version : KOTOR a must buy

mambypamby
07-18-2003, 08:55 PM
I will say this game has taken me a bit off guard. With so many titles out in which I had high expectations and turned out to be crap I figured this would be the same. I am stoked to say this is a great game. I'm sucked in and can tell the replay value is huge!! If this was a Live title this would be a definite 10. But I believe ign's 9.5 is well deserved. Time to go play!!

pepitonet
07-18-2003, 10:59 PM
naw i disagree with you i think this game is only worth 9.49999/10 since they didn't put the live option on it but wee have the downloadable content option so we might as well expect new missions and junk alike...

now talking seriusly thi si the best game since i played morrowinds,i would dare to say that this is even better than morrowind itself(as far as i have seen)

Kortiz
07-18-2003, 11:04 PM
I was initially thinking.........9.2 on my WUWU! scale.....but after i got the Wookie Big Z on my team.......That score has jumped up to 9.8 for sure.

I was running around as a WOOKIE !!!!

nothing gets better than that. Has that ever happened in a game? Have you ever been able to have a wookie on your team? EVER??!?!?!??!? I. Don't. Think. So.!!!!!!!!

Spentkustard
07-19-2003, 12:16 AM
I have to say that Kotor is the best game ive played since Morrowind but i dont think its fair to say witch is better because
the two games are completely different but KOTOR is a great game so far and i would also say it is a definte good buy though

pepitonet
07-19-2003, 09:05 AM
my friend i am an rpgish since the day i was born i have played well over 400 rpgs and believe me when i said kotor surpaces anyother rpg outthere even the allmighty Morrowinds(i still getting the GOTY anyways) but you have to give the credits to bioware,plain well done as far as engine wise no bugs
no fake texture like morrowinds had and the way you battle(fight) is awesome real time combiened with rpg selection never done it before for sure so you all better give it what it deserves is the best rpg ever and it is not a 10/10 cause it is not live enabled but else is perfect(again i have to say as far as i have seen)

EHWfedPres
07-19-2003, 01:07 PM
I think its a good game but it could have been alot better if you could just walk around anywhere you want to at any time and hire anybody to join your party instead of specific members and such...

JJaX
07-19-2003, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by EHWfedPres
I think its a good game but it could have been alot better if you could just walk around anywhere you want to at any time and hire anybody to join your party instead of specific members and such...

Well anything ever satisfy everybody?

What your asking for is far too ambitious.

Arven
07-19-2003, 04:31 PM
Yup, excellent RPG. 9.5 sounds right to me, too. I'm not even sure why I'm marking it down 0.5. I mean, how good does a game have to be before we give it a 10? Hell, KOTOR's a 10. :)

pepitonet
07-19-2003, 08:42 PM
the .5 is for not being live enabled