PDA

View Full Version : KOTOR Help/Hints

AlBoogy
07-20-2003, 12:45 PM
I am assuming many people within the next few days are going to need help with KOTOR (including myself). If you have questions put them here.

My question is, after beating the ruins is there a specific planet youre SUPPOSED to go too? Or you can pick any of the 4, it doesnt matter?

Youko
07-20-2003, 01:00 PM
You can go to any of the four...

AlBoogy
07-20-2003, 01:05 PM
*SPOILERS*

I went to tatooine. If you went there, did you get stuck with those stupid gazka on your ship? Are they good for anything or just kill them all??

Youko
07-20-2003, 01:42 PM
They are good for nothing...there is a guy right outside your ship to the north before the gate i think that sells poison...it will go from one to another untill it kills them all thats what i did

AlBoogy
07-20-2003, 01:53 PM
Youko, whats up with finding Niko? I want to be a swoop racer. I need me a bike!

Duke
07-20-2003, 02:48 PM
What's up w/ all these KOTOR threads? I'm enjoying the game too, but there is an RPG forum if you scroll down a little.

Youko
07-20-2003, 02:49 PM
I think you already have a bike on your ship....Niko?...you'll have to be more specific and i can help

AlBoogy
07-20-2003, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by DukeBuckhorn
What's up w/ all these KOTOR threads? I'm enjoying the game too, but there is an RPG forum if you scroll down a little.

Xbox gets a game this great and you are complaining about all the different threads about it? If the mods dont like it, they can move it and I will take the hint.

BTW, Nico is the racer that wants a contract. And how do you upgrade your bike? I keep losing on the third tier race

Duke
07-20-2003, 03:04 PM
sheesh

"What's up with all these KOTOR threads in the General Discussion forums?

Thought that woulda been obvvious.

Youko
07-20-2003, 03:05 PM
You can try to persuade The hutt to give him a better contract and he will sign with him....on the third race it took me a few times to finally beat his time but i did...i am not sure how to upgrade your bike though

AlBoogy
07-20-2003, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Youko
You can try to persuade The hutt to give him a better contract and he will sign with him....on the third race it took me a few times to finally beat his time but i did...i am not sure how to upgrade your bike though

Yeah I just beat the third race. Im not to sure what to do next (hunters license?) I guess Im going to go buy that droid and see what happens

Youko
07-20-2003, 03:44 PM
Yea you can go get a hunters liscence but you have to do something special...i will let you figure that out not to spoil it...it does help though i ended up getting 1200 credits for things she wanted and for haveing the hunters lisence you can sell these animal skulls worth so much...it helps and its the only way to leave the city....pick up as many skulls and taffi sticks as possible

Seawolf X
07-20-2003, 04:55 PM
I am stuck on the ****ing ajunt hall tomb(or something like that) with that damn thing blocking the bridge. Can anyone tell me how to get past that?

Liquid Gears
07-20-2003, 05:18 PM
What planet is that on? Maybe I can help, I'm pretty far in that game.

AlBoogy
07-20-2003, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Youko
Yea you can go get a hunters liscence but you have to do something special...i will let you figure that out not to spoil it...it does help though i ended up getting 1200 credits for things she wanted and for haveing the hunters lisence you can sell these animal skulls worth so much...it helps and its the only way to leave the city....pick up as many skulls and taffi sticks as possible

Who wants the skull plates? Everywhere I go they only want give about 34 credits for each

Seawolf X
07-20-2003, 05:39 PM
me, i'm on korriban trying to gain prestige for uthar, leader of the sith academy, and i'm stuck in one of the tombs(the first on the right) the name is like ajunt hall the one that supposedly has that powerful sword in the tomb. And I'm at a bridge and there is assault droids to the right of me(just sitting there on the side) and there is this thing blocking the bridge and I don't know how to get rid of it...some kind of explosive or something might work?!?!?? I dunno...I hope that helps and that you can help me get pass this part.:)

Youko
07-20-2003, 06:26 PM
yea but if you get a lot of the skulls...they will end up adding to a nice size amount....seeing as they arent to hard to kill...and you askiing about the bridge i am not sure what your talking about sorry

Kortiz
07-20-2003, 06:34 PM
has anybody beat the game?

Seawolf X
07-20-2003, 08:30 PM
HELPPPP MEEEE!!!!!!

Seawolf X
07-20-2003, 08:32 PM
does anyone also know where those two rebal students at the sith academy hiding out at?

AlBoogy
07-20-2003, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by Seawolf X
does anyone also know where those two rebal students at the sith academy hiding out at?

I wish I could help you man but Im just getting off my first planet Tatooine (after becoming a jedi).

Haggard Jedi
07-20-2003, 10:43 PM
i jsu got kotor today and i cant get past this level i tried tgrowing frags at em but it does barley nothing if u could give me some hints or ways to beat them that would be great

AlBoogy
07-21-2003, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by Haggard Jedi
i jsu got kotor today and i cant get past this level i tried tgrowing frags at em but it does barley nothing if u could give me some hints or ways to beat them that would be great

I threw all the concussion grenades i had by all three of the party at the beginning. Then I had them focus there fire on the leader. Hope that helps.

wiegraf_pso
07-21-2003, 12:26 AM
On Dantooine with the Sandral-Matale Feud thing.

How do you get the families to make up? All I can manage is either: make the kids elope, or make the kids break up. I've tried a million times for that "perfect answer" but I just can't find it.

Thanks in advance.

Duke
07-21-2003, 10:20 AM
Can't help you there, I goaded 'em all into killing each other. If it's not answered, I'll try and post how when I get my second char. there.

ljp3
07-21-2003, 01:24 PM
Where is the entrace to the Gang hideout. I have been through the sewers in the under city and can't find it.

Veno
07-21-2003, 01:51 PM
How do you get into the vulkar base/get past the rancor on Taris? I'm only 4 hours into the game. Same question as ljp3

wiegraf_pso
07-21-2003, 03:40 PM
Go to all the dead bodies in the room, one will let you grab items from it.

Take everything then add one frag grenade, then on of those scent things you just got.

Done.:cheers:

Edit: @ Veno

Diddy
07-21-2003, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by Veno
How do you get into the vulkar base/get past the rancor on Taris? I'm only 4 hours into the game. Same question as ljp3

OR if u have any sonic grenades, and im pretty sure you have alot of Frags, run out till the circle locks onto the rancor, throw a sonic nade at him and let it explode, run back into the door and the rancor will run back to its original spot. I suggest use about 2 or 3 sonic nades, then finish him off with frags, i had alot. And u can always buy some before u go in.

And my question:

Well Im right inside the Sith base getting ready to steal the Launch Codes. I have completed all the quests on Taris, but the ones im wondering about are the Carth, Bastila, and the Card Game quest(Pazakk??) Im thinking u finish the Carth/Bastila quests over time, but what about the card game???

Do u have to go to the cantina and play the guys in there?
Im trying to finish all the quests on my first try!

Duke
07-21-2003, 08:42 PM
I'm not sure if you can finish the pazaak quest. I played and won a bunch of games (after I improved my side deck) and I'm pretty sure it was still there when I finished Taris.

Anyone?

Veno
07-21-2003, 08:51 PM
I'm stuck at the ruins now, what the hell do i do to get past these deathbots? They're kicking my ass, i tried messing with a computer for one of them, and every time i try to answer the seed types of planets question it says deathbot activated and i get owned.

edit: it's deathguardian activated, and i got all the questions right but the deathguardian still tries to kill me, little help here?

Kortiz
07-21-2003, 09:08 PM
I kept messing up on purpose to get more exp.....the first side i did i killed him and did the thing perfect the first time.......i had a nack for the machines and ish so i went for the other side......killed it and then i messed up......figured well okay...blah blah and killed it again i kept messing up and ish so i figured ehh....why not just have fun with it and get as much exp as i can out of it. I finally got tired of it and tried to do it right.....just guessed and wuwu i got it right.

Can anybody with an exceptional nack for remembering things you have done.........post all the quests that you can do on Datooine.

Then if you can post all the quests you can do in Tatooine. I left tatooine and ended up forgetting to find Griff, Mission's Brother........anyway........what quests does datooine and tatooine have to offer that i and others may have overlooked?

I am on Manaan right now looking for that Hulus guy.....i cant find him yet.....

Veno
07-21-2003, 09:18 PM
Hmmm, im a warrior class and i cant put a dent in those bots... And i got calo and bastila helping me out. What should I use to kill them? Even when I get it right they still keep trying to kill me, wtf is going on? Do i have a damaged disk?

edit: you shoulda just told me to use a god damn ion blaster you *******.

Kortiz
07-21-2003, 09:25 PM
Hmmm, im a warrior class and i cant put a dent in those bots... And i got calo and bastila helping me out. What should I use to kill them? Even when I get it right they still keep trying to kill me, wtf is going on? Do i have a damaged disk?

What bots? What world? What level? What weapons are you using? What gear do you have? What upgrades have you put in? What what what what? Be more specific mang.

Diddy
07-21-2003, 10:38 PM
I'm not sure if you can finish the pazaak quest. I played and won a bunch of games (after I improved my side deck) and I'm pretty sure it was still there when I finished Taris.

Anyone?

Ok then, well now im more worried about the Carth and Bastila quests.

Veno
07-21-2003, 11:59 PM
Now i'm stuck at the sith planet. Every time i leave the cantina these 6 guys sith jump on me and kill me with ease. I'm a warrior and i'm a dark sider but i only do 6-25 damage per hit with my saber. Dunno if that's good or not, and the people in my party are something around 3-14 damage. I can't buy any medpacks or anything because there are no places to buy anything that aren't past these guys in front of me. I've tried fighting them 6 times, every time i can't come close to killing one of them. Little help plz? Btw, this is my first planet after training.

Duke
07-22-2003, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by Diddy

Ok then, well now im more worried about the Carth and Bastila quests.

Bastila will work itself out by the time you're done on Taris.

You won't finish Carth there.

TOMMY_TROJAN
07-22-2003, 09:30 AM
This question is probably stupid to you all who have gotten really far in the game but here goes. At the part where you fight all those guys in the ring, do you have to beat them all to progress in the game? and how did you beat some of the harder guys. Thanks:cheers:

wiegraf_pso
07-22-2003, 11:22 AM
Now i'm stuck at the sith planet. Every time i leave the cantina these 6 guys sith jump on me and kill me with ease. I'm a warrior and i'm a dark sider but i only do 6-25 damage per hit with my saber. Dunno if that's good or not, and the people in my party are something around 3-14 damage. I can't buy any medpacks or anything because there are no places to buy anything that aren't past these guys in front of me. I've tried fighting them 6 times, every time i can't come close to killing one of them. Little help plz? Btw, this is my first planet after training.

Did you try running the other way out to another room to let you transport back to the Ebon Hawk? You could go somewhere and grab some MedPack then fly back or whatever. I think that'll work.

Edit: Well, I hadn't done this on one of my characters, so I decided to give it a shot. Doesn't work. Won't let you transport outside. Sorry for the bad advice, man.

Originally posted by TOMMY_TROJAN
This question is probably stupid to you all who have gotten really far in the game but here goes. At the part where you fight all those guys in the ring, do you have to beat them all to progress in the game? and how did you beat some of the harder guys. Thanks:cheers:

You don't have to beat any of them to progress in the game.

AlBoogy
07-22-2003, 11:28 AM
If you are going light side, dont do the last fight. You will get dark points.

RudedogX
07-22-2003, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by AlBoogy
Really?!? Damn, I guess I won't be doing that last fight then on my first time through since I'm trying to be a good guy.

Duke
07-22-2003, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by rudedogX

Really?!? Damn, I guess I won't be doing that last fight then on my first time through since I'm trying to be a good guy.

You don't have to do everything the light way. For a long time I was sorta stuck in the middle. Doing some good, some bad. Now I'm only on my first planet after Dantooine, and have maxed out the evil meter.

There's plenty of room to receive light or dark points and make up for 'em.

TOMMY_TROJAN
07-22-2003, 11:48 AM
ok, thanks for the reply. But, now i can't figure out how to get to the lower levels of Taris. Someone said i had to try talking to some girl and join her party. I talked to Dia in the apartments, but she didnt say anything about a party. She talked about me helping to get the price removed from her head. Anyway, i really need help because this one thing is really holding me back. Thanks.

RudedogX
07-22-2003, 11:51 AM
You need to go to the cantina. From there you'll talk with an off-duty sith officer. She'll invite you to a party. Go to the party. She and the rest of the officers will get drunk and pass out. From there search their belongings and pick up a sith armor.

TOMMY_TROJAN
07-22-2003, 11:53 AM
You need to go to the cantina. From there you'll talk with an off-duty sith officer. She'll invite you to a party. Go to the party. She and the rest of the officers will get drunk and pass out. From there search their belongings and pick up a sith armor.
ok,i went to the cantina, but i couldnt find her. do you know what room she is in or what her name is? i looked in all the rooms. thanks

RudedogX
07-22-2003, 11:55 AM
She was in the main portion of the cantina after you get past the card people. If you've already been through their, you may have already talked to her. I think she starts the conversation, I forget though. Also, after you get the sith armor...well, I figured you could figure it out from there, but if you need any more help, let me know. I'm still on the first planet too.

TOMMY_TROJAN
07-22-2003, 11:57 AM
hmmmm, ok, i think i may have already talked to her. I also already have sith armor. i dont really remember where i got it from, though.:watchout: what am i supposed to do with the sith armor, then?

AlBoogy
07-22-2003, 12:08 PM
hmmmm, ok, i think i may have already talked to her. I also already have sith armor. i dont really remember where i got it from, though.:watchout: what am i supposed to do with the sith armor, then?

Equip the sith armor and go to the guard that is in front of the elevator

RudedogX
07-22-2003, 12:09 PM
LOL, ok, since it took me about 30 minutes to figure it out myself....stay in the south of the upper city, go across to the area that looks similar to when you're going into the cantina in the north part. You have a guard standing at a door and he'll tell you to get the hell away from there unless you have the right papers or you're a sith patrol. hint:wink:hint

AlBoogy
07-22-2003, 12:10 PM

You don't have to do everything the light way. For a long time I was sorta stuck in the middle. Doing some good, some bad. Now I'm only on my first planet after Dantooine, and have maxed out the evil meter.

There's plenty of room to receive light or dark points and make up for 'em.

He's right but hes probably like me. If Im going to be dark, I want to do everything dark. Pretty much play the part all the way through. BWAHAHAHAHHAA

RudedogX
07-22-2003, 12:11 PM
Well, i haven't decided yet, I've earned a few light points here and there, but hey, you never know I guess.

TOMMY_TROJAN
07-22-2003, 01:14 PM
LOL, ok, since it took me about 30 minutes to figure it out myself....stay in the south of the upper city, go across to the area that looks similar to when you're going into the cantina in the north part. You have a guard standing at a door and he'll tell you to get the hell away from there unless you have the right papers or you're a sith patrol. hinthint
Thanks rudedogX, that did the trick.:)

RudedogX
07-22-2003, 02:26 PM

Thanks rudedogX, that did the trick.:)

N/P man. Good luck with the rest. It took me forever to figure out where the sewers where, so good luck with the rest of it.

Veno
07-22-2003, 02:44 PM
I need help at sith academy, i'm on the final test and i can't kill the terenteks, i can't even come close to killing them, what weapon should i use? lightsaber does about 20 damage per hit and i'm using 2 of them but it's just not enough. Any weapon that does superior damage to these things? Btw, for some reason i can't use my 21 frag grenades in combat, it's ***.

edit: i'm also having problems on this system puzzle. I've moved the top and mid upper to two seperate pillars but i can't move the mid-lower at all, otherwise it'll overload. And you can't choose which system you use. Always the highest one on the pillar.

Haggard Jedi
07-22-2003, 04:27 PM
im in the shadolands on kasshyk and jolee bindo wants me to get rid of the poachers but im not supposed to kill them what do i havta do to get them outta there and, please bindo

AlBoogy
07-22-2003, 05:38 PM
im in the shadolands on kasshyk and jolee bindo wants me to get rid of the poachers but im not supposed to kill them what do i havta do to get them outta there and, please bindo

You can still kill them. He will still join your party.

Gameman732
07-22-2003, 05:57 PM

Ya don't haveta kill 'em. Talk to a couple of the guard by the sonic thingies. Persuade them to give you the codes to shut them off. When you do, a monster comes & runs the poachers away.

Diddy
07-22-2003, 06:08 PM

But its oh so fun!! And u get money and good **** from Starkiller.
I took his blaster and gave it to my R2D2 LMFAO!!!!

And I keep talking to Carth and it hasnt completed it, but I think Bastila's is still there, tho i havent talked to her cuz every time i do she ****es me off and talk **** to me hahahahaha!

But I guess I can still make up for it.

I just got my Saber and I took Nemo's Jedi Knight clothes from the temple on Dantooine. My saber doesnt do that much damage to the animal things on Dantooine, is that normal??? Nor does it do much damage against the Mandalorians in the area.

AlBoogy
07-22-2003, 06:13 PM

I just got my Saber and I took Nemo's Jedi Knight clothes from the temple on Dantooine. My saber doesnt do that much damage to the animal things on Dantooine, is that normal??? Nor does it do much damage against the Mandalorians in the area.

Patience my young Padawaan. The saber holds great power. You must give it time.

OK Sorry. Couldnt resist.

Diddy
07-22-2003, 10:19 PM
yeah well in the mean time me, Bastila and Carth are getting our asses handed to us by the mad mandalorians!!!!

I found some mad crystals in the caves and used all the strength ones in mine then gave the leftovers to Bastila lol!!!

I really need help, the Mandalorians keep kicking my ass! I can kill like 2 and the regular alien guys and then the main Mandalorian guy kills me!!!

AlBoogy
07-22-2003, 10:27 PM
yeah well in the mean time me, Bastila and Carth are getting our asses handed to us by the mad mandalorians!!!!

I found some mad crystals in the caves and used all the strength ones in mine then gave the leftovers to Bastila lol!!!

I really need help, the Mandalorians keep kicking my ass! I can kill like 2 and the regular alien guys and then the main Mandalorian guy kills me!!!

First things first, make sure you save before you go in there. Alright, now before you engage battle put all your shields up for all 3 characters and shoot yourself with strength,adrenaline those things. Once youre in battle, focus all your fire power on the leader. He is the key. Once he is gone, you should be alright.

Diddy
07-22-2003, 10:34 PM
i do that bro, but once i get close he breaks out those damn swords then im done. I had trouble with the big ass pack of Kath Hounds and the Albino Kath Hound. I had to put all my shields up and use strength shot on all my guys and it worked. The guy im using, my main character takes out like 2 Mandalorians by himself, but after that he is almost dead. And if i bring Bastila to heal, the leader Mandalorian just kicks my guy's ass and then goes back to whoever he was fighting earlier.

Whenever i use Carth, I have the sniper shot and the Master Big Shot or some crap. Its like the most powerful thing u can get(feat) for a gun, forgot what its called. anyways i use that on the guy and it misses half the time and when it hits, it doesnt do anything. I picked up a sonic rifle, equiped it on the bounty hunter guy in my party and i shoot the main guy, it just bounces off.

I use force powers and it does no effect. And my light saber takes only about a quarter of health from the Kath Hounds for godsakes!!!

AlBoogy
07-22-2003, 10:40 PM
What kind of grenades do you have equipped? Once the first set of shots ring up on the leader press the white button again and have all 3 focus their shots on him. If your guy is taking out 2 other mandalorians that means youre not focusing your attention on him.

Diddy
07-22-2003, 10:43 PM
What kind of grenades do you have equipped? Once the first set of shots ring up on the leader press the white button again and have all 3 focus their shots on him. If your guy is taking out 2 other mandalorians that means youre not focusing your attention on him.

I guess i can give it a try again, and i have alot of types of grenades, dont think any poison tho. Who all should i bring along tho??? Im thinking Canderous and either Carth or Bastila.

AlBoogy
07-22-2003, 10:58 PM

I guess i can give it a try again, and i have alot of types of grenades, dont think any poison tho. Who all should i bring along tho??? Im thinking Canderous and either Carth or Bastila.

Worst comes to worst throw a concussion grenade at him. Im trying to remember who I had in my party. I definitely didnt have Bastila. I know I had Canderous and either Carth or the droid. I cant quite remember.

Diddy
07-22-2003, 11:01 PM
k ill try that with Canderous, he has sniper shot too so that should so some damage.

thanks mang

wiegraf_pso
07-23-2003, 07:20 AM
I used Rapid Shot with Canderous and his repeater for the Mandalore fights. I don't think you really need to focus on the leader of the group, though. A lot of time, I just ran up to him, and he's got like 6 guys with blasters tearing you to shreads while you with away his huge exp.

I'd kill the Durgos (since they can be killed in two attacks or less), then switch to the main guy. Cleaning up the rest of the Mandalore shouldn't be too hard after that.

Whatever works for you, though.

A concussion grenade or two at the start culd hurt, either.

AlBoogy
07-23-2003, 06:01 PM
Hey Diddy. Did you end up doing it or what? If so how did you do it?

pepitonet
07-23-2003, 07:03 PM
i just finished up my second planet of the four(the wookies one and taaitone) since i already have my 9 people done i will go to mannan now
also i recomend that any of you that haven't done the plannets yet do them on this order
1- the wookies one kaayrar or something like that
2-taaitonet or whatever
3-mannan
4- whatever is left

doing it on this order you unlock side quest that can get you some nice stuff

also i was wondering is there anyway to upgrade you swood bike and if so where can i buy the parts

Diddy
07-23-2003, 07:33 PM
Hey Diddy. Did you end up doing it or what? If so how did you do it?

Hey AlBoogy. I sure as hell didnt! God it ****es me off!!! I tried EVERYTHING!!!!! So i got sick of it and said screw it and moved onto Tatooine, i just figured i would go back when i got higher up in levels hopefully that will help.

Now im stuck trying to fight horde after horde of sand people at the entrance to the sand people place. I beat the crap out of the first group, then from somewhere i do not know, another big group comes out and to me they seem alot stronger than the former group. Anyways i kill the first group, then about half of the next group, then more come and i keep dying.

I also tried to just run throught the entrance, and it worked. But once i got inside, i lured a single sand guy to my group and then ganked him. then it said "A Group of Sand People Ambush you!" and then they kill me again.

I dunno where i am going wrong. I have already beaten the Swoop Races, got HK, and all my guys are level 10.

And any other strategies for killing the last group of Mandalorians on Dantooine will be just great, also on how to solve the Sand People quest.

I have already gotten a Sand People outfit thing and 3 of their sticks, also I have killed the 3 or 4 Gammoreans by the wreckage in the dune sea, as well as the guy trapped by his own droids that his wife programmed. Im trying to go dark side so I left the guy to die, or i made him jump around and kill himself rather.

*Is lost*

AlBoogy
07-23-2003, 10:00 PM
Before you went into the sand place did you equip the sand people armor? If you do that, youll be able to walk right in past all of them and the turrets. I dont understand why you are having so many problems. I had no problems at all. Who is in your group? I took Bastila and Carth.

AlBoogy
07-24-2003, 12:27 AM
*MAJOR SPOILERS DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE 3 PLANETS FOR THE STAR MAP*

Alright is that plot twist supposed to happen BEFORE you reach the 4th planet? I ask because I was about to go to the fourth planet and I tried to go to Kashyyyk instead. Anyone?

OK Nevermind. WoW this story gets BETTER AND BETTER!!!!!!

pepitonet
07-24-2003, 05:58 PM
*****SPOILER********

yeah this is getting insterested who knew that the main character would end up being the dark lord REVAN wiht a memory lost i and doing my final planet and basila was taken from me when i found out i was revan and i fought malak but he was to tough so basila sacrificed herself so i could escape

Diddy
07-24-2003, 07:04 PM
ok heres how it went down on tatooine.

Once i got there, I checked out the little animals on me ship, then i bought some stuff from the merchant outside, then the poison. I gave the poison to the animals and then went out of the hangar place.

I talked to the lady trying to sell the animal bone thingy, and i threatened her for it LMFAO!!

then I went to the place u get a hunter's license, then I went to the droid shop. I threatened the guy selling HK and got the price down to 2500.

Then i went to the swoop race place and beat all the times and beat the 3rd tier. then i bought HK.

then i went to talk to the Jawa and got his info and then i left.

As soon as I got outside the door, it said i was ambushed by u kno who. I got the armor from them, and then I went to kill the gammoreans by the wreckage behind the big jawa broken down ship thing.

After all that I killed the guy trapped by his droids, then i equipped the Sand People clothes and went towards the group of Sand people at the entrance to their village. They keep attacking me no matter what I try.

AlBoogy
07-24-2003, 09:49 PM

After all that I killed the guy trapped by his droids, then i equipped the Sand People clothes and went towards the group of Sand people at the entrance to their village. They keep attacking me no matter what I try.

Diddy, those guys are going to attack you no matter what. If I were you I would attack from the right and start chucking grenades. It took me a while too but it finally worked. BTW, pepitonet, YOU ARE A CRAZY MAN. Please edit your post and put a *SPOILER WARNING*. If I hadnt seen it and I read that, I would be really ****ed.

xboxman_1
07-24-2003, 10:14 PM
Ya dude, on most forums, for giving away something that big, you'd get flamed to hell and back. Please put " ***SPOILER*** " at the beginning of your post if you're gonna do that. (I dont really care much, ive beaten the game already.)

Diddy
07-25-2003, 09:25 PM
oh **** son!!! I just beat BOTH the Mandalorians on Dantooine AND The whole Sand People Village on Tatooine today.

All I did was go to tatooine, got up a couple of levels, got more lightsabers and then went back to Dantooine. I put everything up, and i mean EVERYTHING on my guys. All their shields, some Echani Shield, Sith Shield, used Adrenal Stims, Strength Stims, I used Force Shield, and Force Resistence, Courtesy of Juhani and Bastila, and I finally beat the mandilorians, and I only lost my main character who also inflicted the most damage BTW.

W007 w007!!!!!!!

Now Im on on Kashyyyk just for the helluvit and im killing those Spider things. I still gotta find the guy on Tatooine that can help me find the Star Map.

Thanks for all your help fellas!!

wiegraf_pso
07-25-2003, 10:05 PM
Where is Bastilla's dad?

(Or more specifically, the Holopad or whatever that the mom wants)

I thought, in my last game, I got it in the big cave w/ the Krayt Dragon, but it's not there this time.

Faulty memory?

Thanks, meatbags!

AlBoogy
07-26-2003, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by wiegraf_pso
Where is Bastilla's dad?

I thought, in my last game, I got it in the big cave w/ the Krayt Dragon, but it's not there this time.

Faulty memory?

Thanks, meatbags!

Sigh, I cant do that side quest anymore :cry: Dont worry, I wont ruin the story. Anyone else did that quest?

Toder
07-26-2003, 02:09 AM
Where is Bastilla's dad?

Faulty memory?

Thanks, meatbags!

I don't think your suposed to find him just keep asking bastila question about it, but i'm not for sure could somebody confirm.

wiegraf_pso
07-26-2003, 11:40 AM
I found what I did wrong.

Turns out I died, and forgot to go back and talk to mom again. =/

It's like right beside the star map.

AlBoogy
07-26-2003, 12:13 PM
Ok, finally beat it! It took me 38 hours Dark Side. Ending was perhaps a little short (not including credits) but it was satisfying. Anyone that finished with light side, was the ending a little short but satisfying? Or was it pretty long? BTW, dont tell me what happens lol

wiegraf_pso
07-27-2003, 12:23 PM
Ok, finally beat it! It took me 38 hours Dark Side. Ending was perhaps a little short (not including credits) but it was satisfying. Anyone that finished with light side, was the ending a little short but satisfying? Or was it pretty long? BTW, dont tell me what happens lol

Dark ending was great! Short but great.

I've got three of the 4 worlds done, and I'm off the leviathan (whatever), so I'll be able to tell you if the light side ending was any good in a day at the most (thank god for Sundays).

Haggard Jedi
07-27-2003, 04:18 PM
what do i do on Mannan i lost the trial for the cripple guy but it dont matter how do i get into the sith base to get the codes for the republic guy cuz i need to find out about the Star Map please help!!!!!!!??????

Duke
07-27-2003, 04:35 PM
Well, he gives you 3 options. Pick one. None are that hard.

Haggard Jedi
07-27-2003, 04:44 PM
i know but have no idea how many times iv tried to interigate him could u tell me what to say to him to get him to crack?

AlBoogy
07-28-2003, 10:57 PM
i know but have no idea how many times iv tried to interigate him could u tell me what to say to him to get him to crack?

Like I told Hiter, you have to talk about his friend not his wife.

BTW, wiegraf, keep me posted. You must have been doing A LOT of playing to be that far since the game released.

wiegraf_pso
07-29-2003, 07:58 AM
*warning* Spoilers May Exist, read with care

The light side one wasn't as cool as the dark side one. You're a hero, here's a medal. But remain ever vigilant, for that is the way of the light. blah blah.

I also made Malak practically repent before he died. Bastila was like, (not quoting, just... sending basic message) damn, not many people would have tried to turn him back to the light.

(My light side game only took 25.5 hours to complete, and my Dark side one was 32.5, but there are a whole bunch of quests I neve bothered to do for the most part. Point at the star map and shoot.)

Pillar of light around your character when you max your light looks pretty cool, but it's not as cool as the max dark with the flames going on.

Overall, dark ending was way cooler than the light.

Now, I'm gonna try going through both light and dark again and see if you can kill her, and if it will change the endings any. My friend also beat the light side. He said that Bastila was still in the ending movie even if you kill her. Personally, I said I loved her and she came back to the light.

Done.

Diddy
07-29-2003, 11:04 AM
Shhhhhweet!!! I just beat all the mandalorians in Kashyyyk, took the Commander's Head to the Wookie, and now I gotta beat the lizard thing in the ritual place.

Any suggestions on how to do this one???

BTW I also got Bilbo or whatever his name is already, the black jedi guy. He is kinda weak, but his cure helps out the most. As well as his Dominate mind MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

AlBoogy
07-29-2003, 06:31 PM
When you say lizard thing do you mean when you have to hang the dead carcas on the vine?

Duke
07-30-2003, 05:22 PM
Alright, I'm trying to finish up any remaining things before I head to the Star Forge.

Only things left (that I can think of) are finishing raiding the tombs on Korriban, and finding the old head of the academy there.

I've done Naga Sadow and the other one on the left, but can't get in either tomb on the right (Pall) and someone else I think. How the hell do I open those doors?

And where is that old man? Even when I needed prestige I couldn't find him. I thought he was supposed to be in the hills, but I can only run down the path, into the cave, or into the valley.

Help.

AlBoogy
07-31-2003, 09:48 AM
Alright, I'm trying to finish up any remaining things before I head to the Star Forge.

Only things left (that I can think of) are finishing raiding the tombs on Korriban, and finding the old head of the academy there.

I've done Naga Sadow and the other one on the left, but can't get in either tomb on the right (Pall) and someone else I think. How the hell do I open those doors?

And where is that old man? Even when I needed prestige I couldn't find him. I thought he was supposed to be in the hills, but I can only run down the path, into the cave, or into the valley.

Help.

The old man is in one of the tombs. He is in the tomb in the back right. Then once youre in there you make a left and then open the door and walk through it. You will be seeing him shortly ;)

Duke
07-31-2003, 10:01 AM

The old man is in one of the tombs. He is in the tomb in the back right. Then once youre in there you make a left and then open the door and walk through it. You will be seeing him shortly ;)

That's what I waas worried about. I can't get into either of the right tombs. I tried going to to Naga Sadow again, maybe there was a lever or trigger or something that would open up a next one, but on entering the final room, found myself locked in w/ no way to get out.

I'm thinking that maybe once you complete Sadow, the other tombs just lock. Guess I'm SOL, if anyone can help please do, but I think I'll just move on and get 'em when I get there on light side.

AlBoogy
07-31-2003, 09:02 PM

That's what I waas worried about. I can't get into either of the right tombs. I tried going to to Naga Sadow again, maybe there was a lever or trigger or something that would open up a next one, but on entering the final room, found myself locked in w/ no way to get out.

I'm thinking that maybe once you complete Sadow, the other tombs just lock. Guess I'm SOL, if anyone can help please do, but I think I'll just move on and get 'em when I get there on light side.

I honestly dont know man. That tomb was the first one I did (when I was trying to gain prestige). Maybe once you get the prestige that tomb just doesnt open anymore. Did you kill off everyone in the sith base?

Liquid Gears
08-01-2003, 03:25 AM
Ok, I just defeated those three Strong Dark Jedi dudes in the Star Forge or whatever. Anyway...

After that, the game made me go find Malik and face him alone. Then I find him and he tells me that the Star Forge is going to take me down. All of a sudden, 10 friken red droids are around me.

So I keep playing, obviously. I kill one, one pops up, I kill another one, another one pops up...

........ok

Could someone please tell me how the hell I'm supposed to beat all these infinite amount of "Red" Droids?!! It's impossible!! I've been going at it for almost 30 minutes and it's the same thing over and over!!!

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! HELP ME!!!

wiegraf_pso
08-01-2003, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by Liquid Gears
Ok, I just defeated those three Strong Dark Jedi dudes in the Star Forge or whatever. Anyway...

After that, the game made me go find Malik and face him alone. Then I find him and he tells me that the Star Forge is going to take me down. All of a sudden, 10 friken red droids are around me.

So I keep playing, obviously. I kill one, one pops up, I kill another one, another one pops up...

........ok

Could someone please tell me how the hell I'm supposed to beat all these infinite amount of "Red" Droids?!! It's impossible!! I've been going at it for almost 30 minutes and it's the same thing over and over!!!

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! HELP ME!!!

There are computer terminals by each machine that makes the robots. Hack into each system and disable it.

There are also crate things beside each computer that has computer parts in case you don't have enough parts to go hack everything. You get more parts by killing more droids (Killing droid type A puts 1 computer part in crate A).

Liquid Gears
08-01-2003, 05:28 PM

There are computer terminals by each machine that makes the robots. Hack into each system and disable it.

There are also crate things beside each computer that has computer parts in case you don't have enough parts to go hack everything. You get more parts by killing more droids (Killing droid type A puts 1 computer part in crate A).

I knew it had sometime to do with those computers!!

I remember trying to target the computers while I was fighting last night, and no matter what I did, my guy wouldn't work the damn things.

What ever, I'll give it another try and let you know.

Thanks wiegraf_pso

Haggard Jedi
08-01-2003, 06:10 PM
when ur ubducted by the site and they have you interogaited on the sith ship who do u have stay in a different cell so that u can get out and back to ur ship i was thinking mission vao cuz of her stealth but anyway if you know what to do please post your ideas and thoughts :D

wiegraf_pso
08-01-2003, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Liquid Gears

Thanks wiegraf_pso

np.

tell me how it goes.

Originally posted by Haggard Jediwhen ur ubducted by the site and they have you interogaited on the sith ship who do u have stay in a different cell so that u can get out and back to ur ship i was thinking mission vao cuz of her stealth but anyway if you know what to do please post your ideas and thoughts

You can use any of the options, I think. I personally use Jolee because a decent Force Lightning or two will rip through just about anyone you encounter 'till you can get up to your buddies.

Jolee just rolled right through everyone the first time, so he's who I've used since. I suppose I should figure out what happens with the other people.

(Off topic)Has anyone else noticed how whatever you leave on Zaalbar when he's taken out of your party by his brother ends up duped when he comes back in?

I left him with Misson's Vibroblade, Proto Vibroblade, and a Cardio package, and after I get him back, I noticed I had two of those items. I'm going back through again. I'm gonna give him Cassus Fett's Heavy Pistol, CNS Strength Enhancer, and whatever else I can afford. Too bad the dang wook can't equip some sweet armor or head piece...

Just think about two of Cassus Fett's pistols. That would be sweet!

I don't know if it'll happen twice. May just have been a random bug. I guess I'll tell you tomorrow (Or whenever I get around to making another character to go through and find out).

Haggard Jedi
08-01-2003, 08:05 PM
but what do i do to get pass the sith troopers every time i try,i die

pepitonet
08-01-2003, 09:10 PM
****may contain SPOILERS*****

ok i am on my second time through the game and i am on tairs i am on the part where you go to vulkars bases and i made a made a deak with vulkars then decied to kill them when i went to the beks base they attaked me so i killed them all as well now i am stuck without a way to get to the swoop races,is there any other way to get to the swoop races if you killed everyone..any idea also i have been looking for this girl that has a bounty on her head i think her names is odis i can't seem to find her where is she?

AlBoogy
08-01-2003, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by pepitonet
****may contain SPOILERS*****

ok i am on my second time through the game and i am on tairs i am on the part where you go to vulkars bases and i made a made a deak with vulkars then decied to kill them when i went to the beks base they attaked me so i killed them all as well now i am stuck without a way to get to the swoop races,is there any other way to get to the swoop races if you killed everyone..any idea also i have been looking for this girl that has a bounty on her head i think her names is odis i can't seem to find her where is she?

I have a friend who had the same exact problem. I asked him what he did and he told me he started walking around in the sewers and talked to people and eventually he found someone that got him in. I'll see if I can get him to be a bit more specific but that is what he told me.

suijedi
08-02-2003, 01:41 AM
I used the poison to get rid of them.Later on Mannan near the hanger there was a Selkath who was looking for small creatures.I have not played the gam twice yet to determine if you can get rid of them that way.He says he will pay.Either way don't try killing them without poison because they just multiply.

SPARTAN VI
08-02-2003, 03:30 AM
Originally posted by suijedi
I used the poison to get rid of them.Later on Mannan near the hanger there was a Selkath who was looking for small creatures.I have not played the gam twice yet to determine if you can get rid of them that way.He says he will pay.Either way don't try killing them without poison because they just multiply.

If you're a dark jedi you can force persuade the selkath to take them, otherwise he won't want them. Thats only free opportunity to get rid of the gizka AND gain dark points, otherwise, buy the gizka poison.

AlBoogy
08-02-2003, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by SPARTAN VI

If you're a dark jedi you can force persuade the selkath to take them, otherwise he won't want them. Thats only free opportunity to get rid of the gizka AND gain dark points, otherwise, buy the gizka poison.

I was thinking. When you get to the lost planet aren't there Gizka all over the planet? Has anyone had the Gizka with them all the way to the lost planet? Im thinking something must happen with the Gizka if you keep them in the ship until that point. Anyone else have this thought?

Trento52
08-02-2003, 11:46 AM
hey i have done pretty good i think for this is one of my first rpg's but the stowaway in the ebon hawk deosn't speak a language anyone understands but i kicked her offf the ship. Did she ever have use because i hope i didn't kck off anything that would give me credits or lead me to new places or anything???

Diddy
08-02-2003, 12:16 PM
Well I went back to dantooine once I found the stoaway, and i talked to the dude that was looking for her and i sent the girl out.

ANd Al, yes I did have to hang the corpse up in the vine and that animal thing was mad easy, took like less than a minute.

NOW I am stuck yet again on Tatooine, I talked to Bastila's Mom and she wants me to find her pop's holocron thing, and I need to find the guy who killed the Krayt Dragon so he can take me to the Star Map.

But I think I might have messed it up because I took the poor lady's animal bone thing that she wanted me to sell, anyways I took it for myself and I sold it lol. And I didnt help out the Sand People, I killed them all. I was reading in an FAQ that u help the Sand People and the chief tells u to go to the Storyteller, or brings you to the storyteller. And that guy brings you to the Krayt Dragon, but I killed everyone so what do i do now??

SPARTAN VI
08-02-2003, 04:53 PM

But I think I might have messed it up because I took the poor lady's animal bone thing that she wanted me to sell, anyways I took it for myself and I sold it lol. And I didnt help out the Sand People, I killed them all. I was reading in an FAQ that u help the Sand People and the chief tells u to go to the Storyteller, or brings you to the storyteller. And that guy brings you to the Krayt Dragon, but I killed everyone so what do i do now??

*SPOILERS*
When I answer your question, you can continue reading, but at your own risk! :yikes:

Don't worry about it, even when I played the game as a light Jedi, I killed everyone (with no darkside penalty either). You just go to the eastern dune sea, and talk to the Twi Lek in front of the Krayt dragon's cave. There will be a little script with a hunter running into the cave only to be eaten by the krayt. The Twi Lek hunter will then tell you to lure some banthas with your bantha fodder ( if you dont have fodder, you can buy it somewhere on dantooine, but the Tuskans (Sand People) carry them. You'll be attacked by the Tuskans, kill them, then there's another script. After that, search though the corpses and rocks for light saber crystals, gear, and eventually, you'll find Bastila's father's holocron and the StarMap. When you turn around and begin to exit the cave you'll run into (depending on the order of StarMaps you've taken) Calo Nord or Malak's Apprentice. Either that, or you shouldn't find anyone.

http://www.penny-arcade.com/images/2003/20030723l.gif

AlBoogy
08-03-2003, 12:10 PM
Off topic for a second but I love the cartoon Spartan. When I played dark side I felt like doing messed up things lol. And when I did do it once, I was like DARK SIDE POINTS! Of course everyone looked at me like I was an *******.

SPARTAN VI
08-03-2003, 03:21 PM
Off topic for a second but I love the cartoon Spartan. When I played dark side I felt like doing messed up things lol. And when I did do it once, I was like DARK SIDE POINTS! Of course everyone looked at me like I was an *******.

Yeah, my sister would keep going, "You're MEEEEEAAAAANNNNN!!!!!!!"..... But I didn't give a shat. When it said Dark Side Points, I was jumpin around and bouncin off the walls! w00t!. :cheers:

Diddy
08-03-2003, 06:05 PM
ok thanx spartan, I did all that, but i beat Calo in Kashyyyk and then i saw the cutscene where malak calls his apprentice, so i went on to korriban

AlBoogy
08-04-2003, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by SPARTAN VI

Yeah, my sister would keep going, "You're MEEEEEAAAAANNNNN!!!!!!!"..... But I didn't give a shat. When it said Dark Side Points, I was jumpin around and bouncin off the walls! w00t!. :cheers:

LoL. If youve ever seen Cast Away with Tom Hanks, remember when he finally made fire and he did his celebration, thats what I did lol.

Anyway, I think I have discovered something incredible about this game. I may be wrong but this question is for everyone that has/is doing the game twice. I first beat the game dark and now I have started a game doing light. Im on the second planet which happens to be Tatooine. As I walked into the cantina, I noticed something amazing. There was a guy standing there that looked EXACTLY like my dark side character. All he wants to do is play pazaak. Did this happen to anyone else? I think this was done on purpose because there already is a pazaak player in the hunters guild.

Whoopage
08-05-2003, 04:35 PM
ok...I'm on the star forge and i am at the part where the droids keep appearing.....i've wasted about a 100 of them and they still keep coming and i am getting nowhere...

how do i get past this part....i know its pry something simple but whats the deal?

Fanboy5000
08-05-2003, 05:18 PM
Look for some computer terminals near the generators that make the bots. You gotta use spikes to blow up the generators and then just take out the robos like normal.

Good luck, dog.

pepitonet
08-05-2003, 09:34 PM
****spoiler****

if i remember correctly there are 8 computer terminall you need to get rid of you can even convert them to create droids to help you but it requires even more spikesunless you have 30+ spikes i recoment going easy ont hat and just deactivate them

AlBoogy
08-11-2003, 05:08 PM
So has anyone noticed what I asked before? Have any of you seen your other character (if you are doing it for a second time w/ diff. char.) around town? Im dying to know if the developers put that in there on purpose or if I just coincedentally had a character that looks like someone on tatooine.

AlBoogy
08-11-2003, 10:17 PM
*Spoiler warning*

Im now doing light side and I was wondering, when you get to bastilla on the lost planet, is there any way to get her to come with you. That means, converting her back to the light? Im going to try a couple more times, if not Ill just keep a save there before it and see if you guys did it.

Lord Vivic
08-11-2003, 11:35 PM
How do yoou get to the ship on the first planet?

RudedogX
08-12-2003, 08:14 AM
There is no way that I have found that you can bring Bastilla to the light side the first time you meet her as a dark-sider.

Lord Vivic
08-12-2003, 04:30 PM
It would be awsome if you could.

AlBoogy
08-12-2003, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Lord Vivic
How do yoou get to the ship on the first planet?

On Taris?

Lord Vivic
08-12-2003, 04:44 PM
yes.

AlBoogy
08-13-2003, 06:18 PM
You eventually have to go to the cantina and talk to someone named Canderous. When you finish doing a favor for him he will eventually take you to his base. There, you will begin your journey to the Ebon Hawk!

Lord Vivic
08-15-2003, 02:11 AM
Thank you.:)

xena_rulz
09-12-2006, 07:18 PM
Hey everyone!! :)
I'm kinda new arround here :P

I've got a huge question.... How do you kill Malak's aprentice in the Valley of the Dark Lords??? I've tried it like 10 times already and I just can't do it!!! How could you???

aiden_1
09-14-2006, 01:59 PM
this sounds corny but is there an infinite helth cheet.i cant beet the 3 sith jedi on tatioone