PDA

View Full Version : EA NCAA Football 2004 BUG maybe?

bluace98
07-20-2003, 09:39 PM
Hey guys, I have had two different copies of NCAA since it came out last week and both copies will not let me finish a game...it always come up DIRTY or DAMAGED DISC...has any1 else had this problem....or maybe its time for MS to check my box again..(thank god for warranties)....someone...anyone please say its not my box?????

CrazyCougar
07-21-2003, 12:56 PM
Did ya try a lens cleaner on your xbox? Seems to be a simple enough and common solution for others.

bluace98
07-22-2003, 11:00 AM
tried that...i must admit...it is loading faster...but no to no avail...the box is still doing the same thing...i'ma go ahead and send it back in to MS...it was doing this very same thing a year ago (the reason i bought the service contract) and I sent it in...so i'm going to send it in..and hopefully it will be fixed by MADDEN 2004!!!!!!!!!!!!lol thanx for the suggestion though

Waterspout
07-23-2003, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by bluace98
Hey guys, I have had two different copies of NCAA since it came out last week and both copies will not let me finish a game...it always come up DIRTY or DAMAGED DISC...has any1 else had this problem....or maybe its time for MS to check my box again..(thank god for warranties)....someone...anyone please say its not my box?????

Yup, me too. I returned the game the next day and got another copy. The new game works perfectly. It is definitely a bug since handfuls of people are having the same problem. Now that I have my new copy and it is working fine I can't stop playing the game LOL

treyz3
07-24-2003, 01:15 PM
How old is your box? From what I've heard, it's the people with the new boxes that are having the trouble with the game.

MetalSludge
07-28-2003, 08:38 AM
Thats some discuraging news. Having just bought my XBOX yesterday and was thinking of this game. Guess I will have to pass. Now I am thinking maybe I made wrong choice going from PC gaming to the XBOX. I thought there wasnt technical issues like this here. Oh well.