PDA

View Full Version : KOTOR: Who do you roll with?

thrAsher
07-21-2003, 12:20 AM
Who do you roll with in KotOR?

I always got Bastila for healing and general Jedi baddassery. And Mission actually is a sick little thief, in all respects.

So, those are the two I use the most.

Liquid Gears
07-21-2003, 02:55 AM
I stick with my Jedi Clan everytime I set foot on any planet. Bastila and Jolee Bindo.

Kortiz
07-21-2003, 04:47 AM
hold on.....was i not supposed to kill juhani?

Youko
07-21-2003, 08:43 AM
whos the person in the middle thats blacked out?...well for me it is

juhanni and bastilla baby

Seawolf X
07-21-2003, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by Fosho

****, I did too, well atleast I got a saber...LOL! Well, next time through this game.

MixMasta
07-21-2003, 09:42 AM
Don't mean to be a forum Nazi, but post this is the RPG forum. The mods did a huge move of like 7 of these KOTOR threads yesterday, so just next time post in this stuff in the RPG Forum, or if they have one, a KOTOR forum(not really sure if they do, haven't checked....)

For me, well, I've been grounded forever frome Xbox, so I just stare at this game and read the manual over and over! Why god, why??

thrAsher
07-21-2003, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by MixMasta
Don't mean to be a forum Nazi, but post this is the RPG forum. The mods did a huge move of like 7 of these KOTOR threads yesterday....

Arrrgh! I saw all those threads w/ "Moved" next to 'em and thought they'd been moved into Off Topic. That's the only reason I posted this here. BAH! Thanks for the heads up, forum Nazi, I mean, MixMasta. :watchout: ;)

l Maximus l
07-21-2003, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by thrAsher

Arrrgh! I saw all those threads w/ "Moved" next to 'em and thought they'd been moved into Off Topic. That's the only reason I posted this here. BAH! Thanks for the heads up, forum Nazi, I mean, MixMasta. :watchout: ;)

It's all good now :D I also changed "Your" to "You" for ya...you dirty typo bastage :D

thrAsher
07-21-2003, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Maximus-XBA

It's all good now :D I also changed "Your" to "You" for ya...you dirty typo bastage :D

:hail:Maximus-XBA

Such benevolence! Thanks, Max, you rock.

On Topic: I played a while last night, and have found I really like HK-47. He's a pretty tough droid. He'll be a lot of fun on the Dark Side run through, as he pretty much wants to lay waste to everything. Good cover man when your Jedi get in deep Rancor doo.

studepaber
07-21-2003, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Seawolf X

****, I did too, well atleast I got a saber...LOL! Well, next time through this game.

oops, I wouldn't have killed her as well if I knew she could fight with me :( Well I use Bastila for healin and Canderous (sp?) for some gunplay.

Kortiz
07-21-2003, 04:02 PM
I'm just going to assume that since I'm on the Light side....Killing Juhani was okay......If I were on the dark side, Juhani would have joined me.....that is all i can say right now though....

WAS I NOT SUPPOSED TO KILL JUHANI?!?!?! WHEN I CLEANSED THAT SACRED GROUNDS ISH?!?!??!

kenji
07-21-2003, 04:43 PM
No wonder all the jedi Master are telling me all about making an example of her. Every time I talk to them, they are like, " You should make an example of Juhani." and "Unfortunately that Juhani had to die."

Do we meet up with that Jedi who was really ****ed off that I killed Juhani?

thrAsher
07-21-2003, 04:47 PM
I'm just going to assume that since I'm on the Light side....Killing Juhani was okay......If I were on the dark side, Juhani would have joined me.....that is all i can say right now though....

WAS I NOT SUPPOSED TO KILL JUHANI?!?!?! WHEN I CLEANSED THAT SACRED GROUNDS ISH?!?!??!

*****SPOILER*********

You are given the choice, really. The Jedi Council make allusions to the fact that she could be 'turned' back to the Light. If you beat her, and talk afterwards, you can talk her into going to the Jedi Council and begging forgiveness. From there, once you've become a member of the Order, she joins you. That's playing a Light Side character, btw. :cool:

Kortiz
07-21-2003, 05:04 PM

*****SPOILER*********

You are given the choice, really. The Jedi Council make allusions to the fact that she could be 'turned' back to the Light. If you beat her, and talk afterwards, you can talk her into going to the Jedi Council and begging forgiveness. From there, once you've become a member of the Order, she joins you. That's playing a Light Side character, btw. :cool:

Well fock...I was too impatient. I just killed her after i talked to her for awhile....she wouldnt budge.....ahh well. At least i didnt get any dark side points for it.

hiter101
07-21-2003, 05:18 PM
i use zaalabar and bastila there both awesome zallabar is strong as hell so thats why i use him and bastila for her healin and "good" force powers since im dark MWAHAHAHAHAHA! and next time wen im goin light i will convert juhani but for now i just killed her and took a lightsaber :D

Slayer02
07-21-2003, 07:05 PM
General Combat: Carth and Canderous, with Bastila on occasion (replacing Carth.)
Need to pick some locks, hacking, etc: Canderous with T3-M4

Liquid Gears
07-21-2003, 10:43 PM

WHAT?!! I MURDERED HER ASS! I didn't know you could use her if you turned her!

Oh well..........................damn

I'll get her on my side next time round I guess

RudedogX
07-22-2003, 08:39 AM
This entire thread makes so much more sense now, but I'm still to early into the game to even get much in the way of teammates. As of now, Zaalbar and carth or mission.

Slayer02
07-22-2003, 12:39 PM
I'm pretty far, but I was about the first person here to get the game. (And the first to review it. ;-) ) But it's pretty cool, pumped like 12 hours into it when I first got it. Man this game is awesome...

Diddy
07-22-2003, 10:41 PM
i roll wit the rollin trash can and da limpin carpet biatch!

RudedogX
07-23-2003, 08:08 AM
Thank god for reading this thread about Juhani. I saved her because of this thread. I kicked the snot out of her, and then saved her.

thrAsher
07-23-2003, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by rudedogX
Thank god for reading this thread about Juhani. I saved her because of this thread. I kicked the snot out of her, and then saved her.

That's how you gotta do it, rudedogX. The fact you don't just waste her is what clued me into the fact you might be able to turn her.

RudedogX
07-23-2003, 10:33 AM

That's how you gotta do it, rudedogX. The fact you don't just waste her is what clued me into the fact you might be able to turn her.
I'll say this much for her...She was certainly a whiny little biatch when I beat her! I was almost tempted to just waste her for the hell of it!

thrAsher
07-23-2003, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by rudedogX

I'll say this much for her...She was certainly a whiny little biatch when I beat her! I was almost tempted to just waste her for the hell of it!

Hahaha. She's such a vampire. Betcha the goth kids love her.

"I vant to use dee Force!"

She's probably my least favorite/used character, next to T3-M4, of course. If I'm going all Jedi on a quest, I take Bastila and Jolee.

Duke
07-23-2003, 10:49 AM
I killed her of course, I'm an evil evil jedi.

I figured I could turn her at the time, but had no idea she'd join my party. Would have taken the light side points just for the extra party member. Oh well. It was satifying after she wasted me in about 3 seconds the first time I met her.

RudedogX
07-23-2003, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by DukeBuckhorn
I killed her of course, I'm an evil evil jedi.

I figured I could turn her at the time, but had no idea she'd join my party. Would have taken the light side points just for the extra party member. Oh well. It was satifying after she wasted me in about 3 seconds the first time I met her.
Damn man, I don't know why all these people have trouble with Dantoiine, but I got my crystals before I even met up with her! After I met up with her though, I didn't have an issue at all. I just froze her in place two times and stunned her, and it was all over.

CharlieHustle
07-23-2003, 10:01 PM
i always keep bastilla on my side, that ***** is bad. I also split it between the blue chick( i cant remember her name right now) and carth. If i am in a place where i need a few doors picked and computers hacked, then i roll with t3msumthin (you know the lil r2d2 ancestor).

SakapuntaS
07-24-2003, 12:32 AM
I am 23 hours into my Scoundrel / Sentinel char. She is completely maxed out on the light side - and has been since hour 19 or so - I roll with Bastile and Juhani, and only them. Three jedis, you can't mess with three damn jedi's.

-Saka

Plutonium
07-24-2003, 11:30 PM
Bastilla for the healing and HK for the funny remarks and good droid upgrades...he gets pretty insane. I just hate all those damn meatbags!!!

Kortiz
07-24-2003, 11:48 PM
SPOILER!!!

Originally i really wondered why HK-47 was soooo evil.......i found out though........I FOUND OUT WUWU!

pepitonet
07-25-2003, 12:13 AM
****SPOILER******

how can he not be evil he is owned by the dark lod REVAN(yourself)lol