PDA

View Full Version : help on quest in kotor

Seawolf X
07-21-2003, 09:43 AM
You know that little alien dude on korriban that said he will give you 1000 credits for the spice in the ebon hawk. Well I decided not to give it to him and now I'm regretting it, do you think that the spice will come in handy later on in the game. Will the spice be worth anything?

Seawolf X
07-21-2003, 03:27 PM
bump

Seawolf X
07-21-2003, 07:41 PM
bump...please:cry:

Diddy
07-21-2003, 08:21 PM
im not there yet, but i was wondering, do u know if and when u complete the Bastila, Carth and Card Game quests on Taris???

those are the last 3 i need to complete before i leave and i dont know how, nor do i know if i can come back to taris if necessary.

Kortiz
07-21-2003, 09:36 PM
Carth and Bastila quests will continue all the way through teh game afaik....have been and im on the 4th planet now mang.

As far as the pazaak quest......you have 3 other planets to play that game.......and swoop race as well.......

If you have everything else done.......go to canderous and get the fack out of taris. But that's just me.....that's how I role.

Liquid Gears
07-21-2003, 10:41 PM
I haven't reached that point dude, but I got a question for you.

How do you get rid of those fricked alien frog things in your Ebon Hawk?! You know, the ones that that guy puts in your ship when you get to Tatooine.

Duke
07-22-2003, 12:18 AM
You can buy poison from the merchant just outside the ebon hawk.

I'd buy more than one. Maybe it takes awhile, but I handed one out, and I've still got a few running around. I think they run 300 or 350 credits.

RyoTheWanderer
07-22-2003, 01:47 AM
ok, since no one answers this question, i guess i will. no, there is no use for that spice. and what use would there be? just do it, and he gives u another mission for another 2000 creds or so. its great time consuming fun!

Kortiz
07-22-2003, 01:51 AM
the zigza things? dont kill them.....if you are on the light side, go to manaan and once you get off hte ship......you will find a guy just down the hall from the bay you landed on....you will need to give him 100credits and he will take your critters off your hands.....he is looking for exotic animals....anyway. You get some good exp from it as well.

I got a question......anybody got that Sasha girl to her parents in datooine? I cannot find who she needs to go with.

thrAsher
07-22-2003, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by Liquid Gears
How do you get rid of those fricked alien frog things in your Ebon Hawk?! You know, the ones that that guy puts in your ship when you get to Tatooine.

I got rid of 'em, and now I miss the critters. They kinda livened up the Ebon Hawk. :cry:

:p

Seawolf X
07-22-2003, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by RyoTheWanderer
ok, since no one answers this question, i guess i will. no, there is no use for that spice. and what use would there be? just do it, and he gives u another mission for another 2000 creds or so. its great time consuming fun!

****, damn, I thought for sure there was. I'm going to have to go through this game another time around I guess:cheers:

kenji
07-22-2003, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Fosho
the zigza things? dont kill them.....if you are on the light side, go to manaan and once you get off hte ship......you will find a guy just down the hall from the bay you landed on....you will need to give him 100credits and he will take your critters off your hands.....he is looking for exotic animals....anyway. You get some good exp from it as well.

I got a question......anybody got that Sasha girl to her parents in datooine? I cannot find who she needs to go with. Right when you get of the ship in Datooine, you will see an alien(I don't know which type they are called) slightly off to the right. His name is Lur something. He will ask if you have seen a girl named Sasha, and he will go aboard and take her off your ship. Light points will be gained when she leaves with him.

Diddy
07-22-2003, 10:25 PM
Im on Dantooine and theres no Sasha on my ship, i havent noticed the alien either but ill look for that when i play again!

I need help with the Mandalorian quest, im at the last group of them and they keep kicking my ass. You'd think a lightsaber and the Prototype Vibro would beat 2 Vibroswords!!!

Also, how do u complete the Coro-something or other quest??
The bount hunter guy that helped u get the ship??? How do u complete that on?

Batman_wanna_be
07-26-2003, 08:32 PM
I know i will said like an idoit but what is KOTOR?