12-13-2001, 06:00 PM
http://www.xboxhacker.net/index.asp

well, the hacking has already begun

l Maximus l
12-13-2001, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Devil May Cry
http://www.xboxhacker.net/index.asp

well, the hacking has already begun

I love it when PS2 fanboys act as if they are the first ones to hear about something. Dude, this news is older than my grandpa's buckskin condom. :D

l Maximus l
12-13-2001, 06:50 PM
Okay, I will give you some props, though, dude...I played Devil May Cry for the first time last weekend...killer game :)

redrum237
12-13-2001, 08:49 PM
Dude, this news is older than my grandpa's buckskin condom.

That some sick sh*t

:D :D :D

Oh and i heard DMC might be coming to the XBOX, is that true or do u guys not know anything bout it?

wals9331
12-14-2001, 11:20 AM
I hear so many roomers about this sweet game and that sweet game coming to the xbox. Every system will have games that the others just wont have. People just have a hard ace time realizing it. Thats why you need to buy all the systems :).

XBOX Dude
12-14-2001, 11:45 AM
it looks to me this ps2 fanboy is still looking for anyhting to dis the xbox. **** devil may cry get a life

redrum237
12-14-2001, 01:54 PM
So its NOT coming to the XBOX?

l Maximus l
12-14-2001, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by redrum237
So its NOT coming to the XBOX?

I haven't heard any news about DMC coming to XBox...I was just saying that I thought the game was pretty cool on the PoS2. I played it last weekend for a while...

But, I would be a little hesitant on buying this game on the XBox because it might end up just being a PoS2 port...so, if they make an upscale version for the XBox, then, all would be much different...and much better :D How about DMC X? :D

kirkyg
12-14-2001, 02:19 PM
i read an article that suggested DMC is likely to show up on xbox towards the end of 2002... :eek:

kirkyg

l Maximus l
12-14-2001, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by kirkyg
i read an article that suggested DMC is likely to show up on xbox towards the end of 2002... :eek:

kirkyg

If this rumor proves to be correct, I really hope they make a DMC X version for the XBox, if that's the case. Because, one thing that irritates me about 3rd party companies making games for the XBox is that all they do is port the games and not use the huge abilities of the XBox's power. But, if they make a DMC X, then, all would be good :D It's a very cool game!

Hugh_Jass
12-14-2001, 03:37 PM
Yeah...if you're not going to enhance it then don't even bother. I bought the XBOX because I couldn't stand looking at the crap graphics on the PS2. If a game is ported to XBOX with the same crap graphics why would I want it?

LynxFX
12-14-2001, 03:39 PM
I just can't wait for GTA3 for the xbox. That is the one game on the PS2 that I know well and will have a very good comparison of. They better up the ante on it though and not just port it over with the same textures and effects etc. This game has the chance to really shine with the xbox powers and then we can all laugh when driving from island to island and there is no loading screen. :)

kirkyg
12-14-2001, 05:26 PM
http://www.xboxaddict.com/products/image.php?Screen_ID=630

there ya go...look at that picture. Its not a direct port already can tell by that image. I wouldn't pay to much attention to the **** poor resolution they used to make the picture because its obvious that those graphics are even worse than whats on ps2. However, look at the torso on the ground. and the arm flying in the air HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

this was NOT in ps2 version.

kirkyg

smack119
12-15-2001, 12:09 AM
i cant wait for gta3 on xbox