PDA

View Full Version : xbox and gta

usafwingman8
07-21-2003, 11:31 PM
Its a rumor but what if they make a gta for xbox what city do u think they will make it. becuz i am *$%#ing tired of ti being on ps2 only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cuss:

Xbox Owner
07-21-2003, 11:41 PM
..they game sucks anyway.

Casper
07-22-2003, 01:08 AM
Ok, can I start the vote now for most common 'First Thread of XBA"?

GTA series

or

Halo 2

- Let's count the votes :p

cheedoh
07-22-2003, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by usafwingman8
Its a rumor but what if they make a gta for xbox what city do u think they will make it. becuz i am *$%#ing tired of ti being on ps2 only!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cuss:

.........:eek:

Toder
07-22-2003, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by Xbox Owner

Yep why would ne xbox owner want gta. If you wine and moan about the graphics of SOF 2. Then what makes gta a game to get. I mean if all you care about is graphics and not game play gthen you would definately hate gta for xbox.

Ford Mustang
07-22-2003, 08:24 AM
SOF's graphics aren't that bad.....They're pretty good actually......:eek:

Toder
07-22-2003, 10:33 AM
Yeah i know SOFs graphics aren't bad. I'm just making a point as i've heard people say 'these graphics sucks' or 'this game sucks it has bad graphics'. I myself enjoy the game and find the graphics to be very good. I especially like the way you can blow someone head off and watch blood squirting where it used to be. My point is graphics aren't everything and the graphics of gta are not the best but the gameplay is fun.

faceoff508
07-22-2003, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by Xbox Owner

Thats what Ps2 owners say about Halo. Your only saying this cause its not on Xbox. This is an excellent game, and its one of the best series the PS2 has to offer.

PS2_Fan
07-23-2003, 03:49 AM
Originally posted by faceoff508

Your only saying this cause its not on Xbox. This is an excellent game, and its one of the best series the PS2 has to offer. :cool:

Kortiz
07-23-2003, 06:34 AM

Thats what Ps2 owners say about Halo. Your only saying this cause its not on Xbox. This is an excellent game, and its one of the best series the PS2 has to offer.

DUDE! WHERE THE FACK HAVE YOU BEEN MANG?!?!?!?!?

RudedogX
07-23-2003, 07:40 AM

The underlined should have been the emphasis. Also, if you are so urgent to get GTA, pick up a PS2. Otherwise, wait till Streets of LA (True Crime) comes out, you'll soon forget about GTA!

BigJosh359
07-23-2003, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by usafwingman8

Another GTA thread?!!?

Can we please just make a forum for that bloody game!?

Chaotic
07-23-2003, 09:48 AM
GTA is a great game, especially vice city.. love it.

But i don't own a ps2, i run it on my PC :cheers:

Xbox Owner
07-23-2003, 10:55 AM

No I'm not. I bought PS2 at Christmas just for this game..and sold my PS2 last month.

Duke
07-23-2003, 11:07 AM
We used to have a PS2 at the house, and I really liked GTA3, but it became boring for me after awhile. I got a lot more play out of the other game my housemate had.

I'll probably pick it up, but not at 50 bones. For some reason I still enjoy GTA2 more. Haven't played Vice City.

borka105
07-23-2003, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by rudedogX

The underlined should have been the emphasis. Also, if you are so urgent to get GTA, pick up a PS2. Otherwise, wait till Streets of LA (True Crime) comes out, you'll soon forget about GTA!

he could get a ps2 and play true crime on it as well.

it's a port going to all three systems.

-borka105