PDA

View Full Version : KOTOR: HK 47 Robot....

studepaber
07-22-2003, 10:42 AM
:rofl: :rofl: I bought this droid yesterday on Tatooine and have got to say he is my favorite character in the game. He seems even more sinister than my character and everything he says is a riot......."Die you organic meatbags!" BTW does anyone know how to fix his memory?????? I'd like to hear more of his crazy stories and find out why he is so evil :D Who else finds this droid amusing?

RudedogX
07-22-2003, 11:00 AM
I've heard good stories about that Robot. I won't find out till I get to tatoinne, but I also don't think he'll help me much until I go to the dark side either.

Knight
07-22-2003, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by studepaber
:rofl: :rofl: I bought this droid yesterday on Tatooine and have got to say he is my favorite character in the game. He seems even more sinister than my character and everything he says is a riot......."Die you organic meatbags!" BTW does anyone know how to fix his memory?????? I'd like to hear more of his crazy stories and find out why he is so evil :D Who else finds this droid amusing?

What's he cost? Does he have more HP then the Wookiee?

AlBoogy
07-22-2003, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Knight

Depends on how mean you want to be....

Duke
07-22-2003, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Knight

Can't remember the hp. He'll run you between 2500 and 5000 credits. Anyone get him for less?

StudioAlex
07-22-2003, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by studepaber
BTW does anyone know how to fix his memory?????? I'd like to hear more of his crazy stories and find out why he is so evil :D Who else finds this droid amusing?

If you have a high repair skill you can do it yourself (the option should be available whenever you speak to him). This gives hime stat boosts and he tells you stories about previous owners and how he always seems to end up killing them.

Also, there is a major plot point/twist in the game and his full memory will be restored.

studepaber
07-22-2003, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by StudioAlex

If you have a high repair skill you can do it yourself (the option should be available whenever you speak to him). This gives hime stat boosts and he tells you stories about previous owners and how he always seems to end up killing them.

Also, there is a major plot point/twist in the game and his full memory will be restored.

Thanks for the advice! Unfortunately I have zero repair skill :cry: , I guess I'll have to work on levelling and up my repair skill so I can get a good laugh from this droid and turn him into an even meaner killing machine :)

Kortiz
07-22-2003, 04:06 PM
the cheapest i could do was 4000credits

the HK-47 wasnt that good for me when i killed the darkside sith guy in the sith place on manaan......i had to have Carth and Bastila...Carth took hk47's spot......bastage isnt as good as i would like him to be....

Man, talkin' about this game makes me want to jump on the game right now....

Duke
07-22-2003, 07:44 PM
He hasn't been that great for me yet, but he does help out for taking down enemy's shields. I think it's the shield disruptor. Not sure where I got it, pulled off some dead guy.

Probably can buy it from merchants though.

Diddy
07-22-2003, 10:28 PM
All my stats are above 11 on my guy, thats weird that someones guy has 0 repair!!

And did u kno that those shield disruptors and other things like that have only a certain number of shots??? I got a flame thrower from a dead guy and i equipped it on my rolling trash can and i just kept using it on the Kath Hounds and it ran out LMFAO!!
And I cant wait to get that HK droid!

thrAsher
07-22-2003, 10:41 PM
HK-47 is a riot. I got him for 3K, w/ a little persuasion. :wink:

The story behind 'meatbag' is just great writin, which is what this game has by the bantha-load. It's an RPG/movie hybrid that makes Enter the Matrix look like Donkey Kong Jr..

IMHO

:cheers:

Diddy
07-22-2003, 11:13 PM
Enter The Matrix sucked mad ass, and im right because OXM says it too LOL!

They gave it like a 6 point something or a 5 point something.

thrAsher
07-23-2003, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Diddy
Enter The Matrix sucked mad ass, and im right because OXM says it too LOL!

They gave it like a 6 point something or a 5 point something.

That game was terrible, no doubt. I traded mine the first week I got it (beat it w/ Ghost and didn't even want to turn it on again after that). It's funny to see all the people trying to trade the game now. That's gotta say something about it.

hiter101
07-23-2003, 12:44 PM
i got enter the matrix the 2nd day it came out and traded it for GR and MA in 5 days :D

pepitonet
07-23-2003, 07:23 PM
why use carth he sux big time i rather have two jedis with me their better and sinc i have 3 jedies(4 counting me) i have plenty to select i am so happy that i have my 9 acompanies with me(lol) many of you on the dark side are missing one or two lol

Diddy
07-23-2003, 07:42 PM
Alot of the jedis cant even handle the animals on Dantooine, at least not Juhani or Bastila, they take a while to kill them. I made Carth a mad gun man, he has like master sniper shot and MAster Power Blast or whatever. I dont even use Chewy.

Also, I just Got HK, and he kinda sux as a character, My R2 droid does better than him. But hes funny cuz he keeps calling me meatbag. And i asked him why and he said because we meatbags have all that gooey, watery stuff in our bodies, ROFLMAO!!!

I put a FlameThrower on HK and it looks hilarious when he uses it!

Slayer02
07-23-2003, 08:04 PM
I normally go with Carth and Canderous, sometimes Bastila, but I will have to check out HK.

JJaX
07-24-2003, 02:15 PM
Ya i roll around with Hk-47 and Bastila.

thrAsher
07-24-2003, 02:18 PM
Like many of the characters, they get much better in the later stages of the game (duh, it's an RPG!).

I got HK-47 pimped out w/ all the top notch gear available (read, that I've found) and he's pretty deadly now. Almost never misses, and does a healthy amount of damage. Still, he's no Jedi, so he spends more time on the Ebon Hawk than in my party.