PDA

View Full Version : Anything left after 4 worlds?

Veno
07-22-2003, 11:30 PM
Anything after the 4 worlds? Well, i'm about to finish the my 3rd after renting this for 2 days. If theres not much after these 4 worlds, i'm really glad i didn't buy this game, lol.

Yeah, i guess you could play through the game as light and dark but doing everything over again would be pretty boring, not much difference between light and dark decisions.

Veno
07-22-2003, 11:33 PM
Also, anyone know how to get into the sand people's fort? I couldn't find an entrance and i wandered around the sand people territory for a good 15 minutes (was incredibly boring, thank god for beer). And is there any good reward for getting in there? I have no idea where i'm going to find the star forge, probably in the east dunes i'm guessing in some temple and i have to get the codes to get in the east dunes from the sand people chieftain in the fort. (just a guess)

MerimacHamwich
07-22-2003, 11:39 PM
Our universe has millions of worlds, or as most poeple call them, planets. There is also theorized to be multiple universes, on top of the millions of galaxies which hold the billions of planets and stars and other such space debris. There is much more than four worlds in the universe.

How did you rent the universe?

Oh, wait, you are talking about Knights of the Old Republic, how silly of me to not understand...
:rolleyes:

AlBoogy
07-23-2003, 12:21 AM
No offense man but you are just rambling on and on and I have no idea what the hell you are talking about.

Kortiz
07-23-2003, 03:29 AM
did you pick up the sand people clothes?

SPOILERS!!!!!!!

PICK THEM UP!!!!!! and put them on when you get up to the turrets in the fort........go in....you will be stripped and you get to see bastila (assuming she is with you) in her panties and bra WUWU! anyway, you fight about 20 guys in there.......save some jawas and kill the bad guy.....if you got mission you can get her brother Griff out of the fort too.

THERE YA HAVE IT

Liquid Gears
07-23-2003, 04:04 AM
I wouldn't just say you beat the game entirely. Did you do all the challenges in the game aswell? For example: Find all the people that all the characters asked you to look for?

BTW: Don't forget to get your assassin droid to translate languages while your in disguise at the sand people's fort.

Kortiz
07-23-2003, 06:32 AM
Anything left after 4 worlds you ask? ONLY THE BIGGEST PLOT TWIST IN THE WHOLE FRACKIN' WORLD BY GOLLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

RudedogX
07-23-2003, 08:29 AM
Damn, after two days you're already about to beat it?!?:yikes:

I've played for two days and I'm just at Dantoine!

Duke
07-23-2003, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by rudedogX
Damn, after two days you're already about to beat it?!?:yikes:

I've played for two days and I'm just at Dantoine!

No kidding. I've had it since release and am only about to leave my first planet after Dantooine. I think I've played a decent amount. I'm at twenty something hours right now. Of course I've done every side quest, and spent a bit of time racing and playing pazaak.

Maybe you did too, I'm just in no hurry to finish this game.

RudedogX
07-23-2003, 10:31 AM
No way, it's too good! I haven't done many side quests yet because I wasn't trying to level up much before I hit dantoiine, but now I'm doing more. Plus I haven't played much Pazaak at all yet.

thrAsher
07-24-2003, 10:22 AM
I've kinda been flying through the game, but then again, I've been logging some pretty long sessions with this baby. As far as hurrying? I know I will play through KOTOR at least two or three more times, just to try out different approaches (like the Dark side, obviously).

As far as Pazaak, I hated it at first. But I kept collecting cards whenever I found 'em (buying only the expensive ones) and have a sick deck now. I've since gotten the hang of the game, and it is SOOOOO addicting. :yikes:

My next run though, while I was considering a Dark sider, will probably be with a neutral Scoundrel. I'll play both sides, and do good when it saves a life, and be bad if the price is right. Who knows really, but I want to play a gambling, street-racing, silver-tongued rogue Jedi. :cool:

pepitonet
07-24-2003, 06:17 PM
i totally doub that the game is anywhere to end after the four worlds it has been said by bioware that for someone knowing what to do and without getting kill even once not playing any side quest it should take 60 hours to beat the game....

pepitonet
07-26-2003, 09:19 PM
ok who else thinks that this game was short i beat it on 32h 12m
i was hoping for it to be long but it was too short

Kortiz
07-27-2003, 01:25 AM
I have 47hours logged now. I am on Korriban. I have to get the last remaining starmap and then.......i will be done.....or maybe not?

Great Great Great Great game so far. Great great great great great great great great!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FuNkY mOnK
07-28-2003, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Veno
Anything after the 4 worlds? Well, i'm about to finish the my 3rd after renting this for 2 days. If theres not much after these 4 worlds, i'm really glad i didn't buy this game, lol.

Yeah, i guess you could play through the game as light and dark but doing everything over again would be pretty boring, not much difference between light and dark decisions.

Who gives a rats ass, now go finish war and peace in two days.