PDA

View Full Version : XBox Controller, regular VS Madcatz

Virazslo
12-14-2001, 05:20 AM
Hey guys, I got an XBox bundle that came with 2 controllers. I heard that the Madcatz controllers are better than the regular ones. Is this true? Are they really better? Thank you for your help.

l Maximus l
12-14-2001, 11:15 AM
Yeah, I also heard the opposite. I heard that the Mad Catz feel really nice at first, but, they are made very poorly...this doesn't surprise me at all...it's practicaly a tradition that 3rd party controllers blow ass. Just stick with the genuine XBox controllers...they are amazing :D

I played Halo for 11 hours straight last Saturday and I didn't even come close to getting a blister. This has never happened in all 21 years I have been playing video games. I've been playing since I was 5 years old (atleast, I can remember that far). I think I was born with a controller in my mouth...and it wasn't a 3rd party one :D

Virazslo
12-14-2001, 05:05 PM
Hmm, this is strange. I have heard that the controller that comes with the XBox is bad. They say it is bulky, uncomfortable, and the buttons stick. Do the buttons stick the same way as with the Madcatz one? Is it true that the Madcatz one is made poorly? Thank you for info.

Hugh_Jass
12-14-2001, 11:05 PM
The buttons on my MS controller do not stick. I love the standard controller. I see no need for a replacement unless it's a specialty controller.

smack119
12-14-2001, 11:27 PM
none of the buttons on my 4 MS controls stick