PDA

View Full Version : KOTOR:Leveling Party members

TOMMY_TROJAN
07-23-2003, 12:56 PM
Does anyone have any suggestions on how to level my party members. I have no idea where to put the stat points or the feats. Maybe you could share what you did with your party. Thanks:)

thrAsher
07-23-2003, 01:12 PM
Try the Auto-Level option (Y button) to get an idea of what their class skills are. From there, I usually go back and fine tune them to my tastes. You just have to decide, "What is this character already good at, and what do I need to round out my team?"

For instance, take Mission Vao. I knew right when I got her that I would use her for my thieving character. So, I built up all her thieving skills and attributes, and picked feats that would compliment a demolitions/security/stealth character the most.

Now, take Bastila. As she starts off as a sort of cleric w/ her healing abilities, I focused on building her up to be very good w/ her double-bladed lightsaber, while also choosing team-support powers (like Force Valor and Heal).

So, anyhow, try to pick different powers for different characters, while beefing up the stats that are most important to each character's class and your style of play. And try not to waste points. The only character who has any real computer skills in my team is my main character, so I NEVER put points into any of my other characters computer skill.

Hope that gave you a little idea of how to go about building your team.

RudedogX
07-23-2003, 02:01 PM
Also just so ya know, if you don't use a character for a long while, don't worry about it. They will level up just the same amount as the rest of your characters. The experience points are shared with all members of your party, so you won't lose any thing by not using someone for a long time.:cheers:

TOMMY_TROJAN
07-23-2003, 02:11 PM
thrAsher- Thanks for the tips. I'll try that out.
rudedogX-As always, thanks for the help.:cheers:

Diddy
07-23-2003, 08:01 PM
Too bad when one guy levels up in your party, hes the only one till the others get enuff XP.