PDA

View Full Version : I think my game's f*ucked (need alotta help plz)

Veno
07-23-2003, 04:04 PM
I finished Kashyyk and Korriban and then went to tatooine and after i couldnt find a way into the sand people's fort, i got bored and went to menaan. I beat menaan then while going back to tatooine I got tractor beamed into the leviathan (malak's ship). I'm guessing his ship is end game, but since i've been to all 4 worlds the game thinks i've gotten the starmap completed. So now i'm stuck in the ebon hawk, can't get out, my team is all in the main room of the ship (except bastila) and when i look out the window of the ****pitt i see tatooine. I tried talking to everyone there but they had nothing to say other then carth saying he wants to kill saul. I think I'm getting a really huge bug that bioware f*ucked up on, and that alotta people like me could get.

edit: When i go to map mode, i don't see the tatooine docking bay, so i'm assuming its the leviathan. Also, i can create a party while in the ebon hawk, and when i try to talk to bastila (who's now in my party) she says "direct your questions to the jedi council" lmfao. I've been getting that bug the entire game since after leaving dantooine lol... Can i please get a suggestion or help or something?

thrAsher
07-23-2003, 04:21 PM
Whoa, buddy, slow down. And you might wanna watch what you put in your posts, especially w/ a game this new. If you are posting info that pertains to much later parts of the game (like plot twists, story elements, quest solving/info, and so on), insert a little spoiler notice so you don't ruin someone elses experience w/ the game.

Like this:

*********SPOILER***********

You did not screw up, and you are not done by any means. The Leviathan appears after you've visited all four planets, regardless of how many Star Maps you've found (or so I believe). You can still go and get the last of the Star Maps, indeed, you have to to progress. The Leviathan is a scripted occurance, and if you finish the level, you will understand why it is necessary.

Veno
07-23-2003, 04:25 PM
Did you read through all of my post? I can't leave the ship, and I can't access the galaxy map to go to any other worlds, and i see tatooine outside.

thrAsher
07-23-2003, 04:32 PM
Hrmmm....

***********SPOILER********************

Did you go through the part where you have to pick a crew member to try and save the others? That shoulda happened before you actually get pulled onto the ship. Everyone get together and you have to decide who it is that will attempt to free the others.

If not, then something is screwy. I did the Leviathan level, and that's how I had to do it.

It is not the last level, either.

Veno
07-23-2003, 04:37 PM
never gave me the option, just gave me a conversation with carth about how he wants to kill saul. That's it.

thrAsher
07-23-2003, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Veno
never gave me the option, just gave me a conversation with carth about how he wants to kill saul. That's it.

Well, don't think I can help you, man. Try talking to everyone again. I believe that it has to be someone other than yourself, Carth, or Bastila that makes the rescue attempt.

And try Carth again, try all his dialogue options, see if one of those cues the discussion about escape.

Veno
07-23-2003, 04:47 PM
Yeah, no other options. I guess i'll just give up and return the game. Thanks for trying though, oh yeah, i'll also email bioware telling them of how they made a console rpg with large bugs unable to be fixed.

Later, thanks for trying.

thrAsher
07-23-2003, 04:58 PM
Veno, don't quit so quick. Check out the forums (http://swforums.bioware.com/viewforum.html?forum=26) at the offical KOTOR site. If others have had the same problem, you might find some info there.

Kortiz
07-23-2003, 06:06 PM
SPOILERS ATTACHED!!!!!

((((((((((((((((*********************))))))))))))))))))))

So how many times have you been pulled into the leviathan?
If this is your first time....chances are that you are not through.....but if you have all of the starmaps already....i dunno what to think......imo if i was you, i'd go back to a save before you recovered your last star map.......dont get it and then go do all of your mini quests. other than that....*shrug*

MerimacHamwich
07-23-2003, 07:33 PM
I have an idea, how about you put the title of the game in your post and in your poss title. That way, poeple who can actually help you will enter upon see what game you need help with. This is an RPG forum, not a Knights of the Old Republic forum.

RudedogX
07-24-2003, 08:23 AM
Because most people are talking about KOTOR, so he figured it was fine.:rolleyes: