PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Carth *****SPOILER WARNING*****

TOMMY_TROJAN
07-23-2003, 06:00 PM
I am at the part where i get my lightsaber and i am told to help the people outside of the jedi place as my last task. For some reason, though, Carth won't follow or talk to me. If i get someone else in my party and get carth back, then he will follow me but still not talk to me. Has anyone else experienced this and is it normal? I guess this may not matter because i think carth may leave soon (not sure on this). Anyway, thanks for the help.

Kortiz
07-23-2003, 06:11 PM
I have heard of a similar problem......however this was related to Mission.

If you quit a fight and mission is still in stealth mode......take her out......if you dont a bug will occur that will make it so you cannot talk to mission anymore.

The only safe way past this is to save regularly and use a new spot everytime you save (WHAT IS THE HARDDRIVE FOR IF YOU DONT USE IT RIGHT?!???!?!?!?) That way if you find yourself fudged up.......you wont have to say......awww fudge i saved over my last save and that is gonna put me back 10 hours.......for one guy on another forum, he said he had to start over because of this and he only used a few save spots to save on........BAD IDEA! so he had to start alllllll the way over.

Diddy
07-23-2003, 07:36 PM
I got this one glitch where i was in a battle, and my main character would not attack, he wouldnt move, and everytime i tried to put in a command after the press the white button que went up, nothing would happen.

I know youre all thinking well maybe he was stunned or frozen or whatever, but he wasnt, my guys just wouldnt move. I havent had this problem again, but i troubled me because i almost lost the battle. It was the battle to get the Prototype Accelerator i think.

Toder
07-24-2003, 07:35 AM
yeah i've had a simular situation where i accidently queued a mine in battle insted of frag and the game froze on me.

RudedogX
07-24-2003, 08:02 AM
If it makes you all feel any better, I was playing last night on Tatoinne. When I walked near a bearer in the sand that said that you don't want to go further, I walked back, but the rest of my party stayed there. I walked half way across the desert until I was attacked by the Sand People. Needless to say, I was shocked when I found out I was taking three of them on by my lonesome and my other two Jedi were just chillin' on the other side of the desert with me off in the distance getting my ass handed to me!:cry: