PDA

View Full Version : Quick Splinter Cell Question...

Ninja Scroll
07-23-2003, 08:43 PM
I know most of you kids are finished with dis game, but even though I got mine from gamestop.com da day it came out im just getting around to playing da joint!:o

Anywho, if anyone remembers dis part I need help, ... like to here it.. here it go!:D

Okay, im in da CIA building and just getting out to da area where I get dat Security dude who's having a smoke with dem 2 other guys.
Aight, y'all still with me XBA kids?

Okay, I grabbed and knocked da snot out of him, but then it's telling me to take him somewhere, but I dunno where?:watchout:

Da dudes next to da truck are saying they want something from me, but I dunno WTF he's saying!:cuss:

Somebody help a Ninja out!;)

MerimacHamwich
07-23-2003, 08:50 PM
You are supposed to bring the un-concious body to the van.

Ninja Scroll
07-23-2003, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by MerimacHamwich
You are supposed to bring the un-concious body to the van.
I did! Da dude on da right kept on asking for something.

I tried to drop his candy ass in da van, but it would'nt work?:watchout: WTF!

No Fear 23
07-23-2003, 09:25 PM
are u still in the building when u knowcked that f00 out???

is he a general? if so, i think u need to use his eyes to enter through some tight security door. im not sure what u r saying. please explain in more details on where u at :D

Ninja Scroll
07-23-2003, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by No Fear 23
are u still in the building when u knowcked that f00 out???

is he a general? if so, i think u need to use his eyes to enter through some tight security door. im not sure what u r saying. please explain in more details on where u at :D
Okay, ...

I already walked in da room where they are viewing a film.
Da dude then proceeds to go outside for a smoke or something.

I go out da side door. Go outside. Bust up a couple fools!:cheers:
Go past da "fans" blowing. Go down some stairs.

I see dude near a "Van" talking to 2 other fellas. I grab his monkey ass. Knock him da F out. Now im stuck.

Was dat easier to understand jerky?:D

Now help me be'foe I pull a Sma Fisher on you and snap out neck!:p

MachineGunMac
07-23-2003, 11:48 PM
ok, you know the 3 guys having a smoke, let them finish an then one guy leaves. Quietly go after that guy and wait till he open the 2 doors. Then go grab him from behind and speak to him and then knock him out. Then take him to the van and ur done the level.

Kortiz
07-24-2003, 01:37 AM
did you go into his office? I think you were supposed to break into his office and then get something off of his computer. after that you were supposed to proceed with caution to the get that guy to the van? this is after the room where they are viewing the tape.

Himji
07-24-2003, 03:36 AM
Ok, if I remember this correctly, the mission is to pick up this guy from the smoking room and get him out of the building. When you get to the van tho, there's ANOTHER guy with your guys, you take out this other guy and then bring the guy from the smoking room to the van.

Chaotic
07-24-2003, 08:58 AM
You need to walk him outside where it's raining and walk along the dark area, put your night vision goggles on so you can see where the opening is so you can get through. Then just go through the rest of the level, the van is about 3 rooms away down a bunch of stairs.

No Fear 23
07-24-2003, 09:30 AM
oh ok, heres what i did on that levle, i carried his carcass ass out of the building down through the steps, when i saw enemies, i tossed his ass somehwere where they cant see him, then i went to kill those guys. then i proceed, leaving the guys body to go see if there are anymmore guards out there. killed a few that are in my way, then i went back to pick up that guy to take him to the van. but there are 2 guys talking at the guys in the van. i dropped the body on the stairs and sneaked up to them and killed them both, then went up to the stairs to get the body, then i decided to throw his body over the stairs from 3 stories high by standing just below the railings. "thud" then i went back down and tossed the guy in the van. tada, level was over :cheers: thats what i did. also, did u make sure u got the right guy?? not the guard i hope not. haha

Shadow20002
07-24-2003, 02:37 PM
All you have to do is just bring the one you need to bring and put it down near the van where the two guys is. Maybe like No Fear 23 said, you could be wrong with the one you bring. :p

Ninja Scroll
07-24-2003, 03:03 PM
so da right guy I need to bring down to da van is da dude standing outside right when I roll out da building?

So da security dude beside da van is just a cop?:watchout:

No Fear 23
07-24-2003, 03:08 PM
i really think u got the wrong guy. ur supposed to follow this old guy through the halls then to outside and get him. just what i think

Ninja Scroll
07-24-2003, 03:11 PM
i really think u got the wrong guy. ur supposed to follow this old guy through the halls then to outside and get him. just what i think

I did dat yo!:cuss:

So dats da sucka im supposed to carry all da way to da van?:eek:

Shadow20002
07-24-2003, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll

I did dat yo!:cuss:

So dats da sucka im supposed to carry all da way to da van?:eek:

Hey did you even listen to Lambert when he give you some instructions to do ? You must pay attention on what he giving you to do or else, you will be lost in the game. :cool:

Ninja Scroll
07-24-2003, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by Shadow20002

Hey did you even listen to Lambert when he give you some instructions to do ? You must pay attention on what he giving you to do or else, you will be lost in the game. :cool:

Sometimes I allow my Ninja instincts to take over me!:D

Seriously doe, I lesson to brotha man, without him I would'nt have even gotten dis far yo.

Anyways, is da dude walking outside da chump I need to bring with me to da van or not?:eek:

No Fear 23
07-24-2003, 03:51 PM

Sometimes I allow my Ninja instincts to take over me!:D

Seriously doe, I lesson to brotha man, without him I would'nt have even gotten dis far yo.

Anyways, is da dude walking outside da chump I need to bring with me to da van or not?:eek:

if ur talking about the dude u've bene following through the building before going outside, then yes.

Satch
07-24-2003, 06:32 PM
OMG...you guys are f'n pitiful at helpin'a Ninja!!!! Look Ninja, you got the right guy ( the one you followed to the smoke room ) you did the right thing with taking him toward the van...here's the deal. AT the van, there are 2 of your OWN guys ( I think that's the right number) and, AND...they are talking to some dudes (1 or 2 of them) that are NOT on you're side. (your guys are just playin it cool until you take out the guys that's not on your side)...WHEN you take out the baddies, THEN you take the smoker fat ass over to the van and drop him :D

Piece, and dis' be yo fav' playa' signin' outts' dis joint

Ninja Scroll
07-24-2003, 06:33 PM

if ur talking about the dude u've bene following through the building before going outside, then yes.

Yep, .. and I got home a lil'while ago from da j.o.b and just did as you all recommended.
I went allllll da way back and picked his knock out ass up, brought him alllllll da way back along with Sam Fisher breathing all harm and junk while carrying dat cancer stick using wanksta.;)

Anyways, thanx foe da help fellas.:cheers:

If I get stuck again you can bet your candy ass I will rejuvenate dis thread foe some help!:p Ya feel me!?

;)

Satch
07-24-2003, 06:39 PM
rejuvenate, lmao

I'm happy for you "wanksta"

No Fear 23
07-24-2003, 09:27 PM

Yep, .. and I got home a lil'while ago from da j.o.b and just did as you all recommended.
I went allllll da way back and picked his knock out ass up, brought him alllllll da way back along with Sam Fisher breathing all harm and junk while carrying dat cancer stick using wanksta.;)

Anyways, thanx foe da help fellas.:cheers:

If I get stuck again you can bet your candy ass I will rejuvenate dis thread foe some help!:p Ya feel me!?

;)

good luck through the chinease embassy level.

muahahahhahaha i still need to completet that game.

Shadow20002
07-24-2003, 09:39 PM
A pleasure to help you Ninja !! ;)

Ninja Scroll
07-27-2003, 07:41 PM

good luck through the chinease embassy level.

muahahahhahaha i still need to completet that game.

Speaking of da Chinese Embassy, dat is where I am now.
Can anyone tell how how much further I am from da end without "spoiling" anything?

btw, how many total levels are there and what level is da Chinese Embassy considered?:watchout:

canadianboi3
07-27-2003, 08:20 PM
I THINK there is 6 levels. More stages, but 6 levels. I only rented this game, and it was a long time ago so I forget.

No Fear 23
07-27-2003, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by canadianboi3
I THINK there is 6 levels. More stages, but 6 levels. I only rented this game, and it was a long time ago so I forget.

there are 9 levles in the game. i think ur in the middle to almost end of the game. then u have the kola cell, which is the downloadable content.

MixMasta
07-27-2003, 09:45 PM
Your on the sixth level, so yea 9 levels besides kola cell, i never got passed the chinese embassy because some ****er stole that game from me!