PDA

View Full Version : KOTOR: Need Rakghoul Serum

selowitch
07-24-2003, 01:27 AM
Folks, I need a hint as to where to find the rakghoul serum. Don’t tell me explicitly where it is, but some small hint to get me going—I’m stumped.

noodleboy
07-24-2003, 06:37 AM
Sewers and search all bodies.

Toder
07-24-2003, 07:31 AM
try looking were the rakghouls are

RudedogX
07-24-2003, 08:03 AM
Yeah, it's somewhere in the sewers. Just keep searching.

selowitch
07-24-2003, 09:12 AM
I thought I had heard from one of the nonplayer characters that the serum was most likely in the sewers, but sheesh—I spent a lot of time last evening combing the Upper and Lower Sewers and couldn’t find it.

Finally, in frustration, I posted here at about 3am. :cry:

I'll try again. Drat.

I’m fairly certain that I’ve cleared most of the Taris missions, but the two quests relating to the serum have obviously not been resolved yet.

Toder
07-24-2003, 09:24 AM
i got my serum from a dead sith soldier out in the field were the rakghouls are not the sewer.

Delphar7
07-24-2003, 10:08 AM
I found mine in the undercoty outside the gate... Now you have to choose where you take it. Dark or Light. Good or Evil... Money and Greed or hope and Benevolence..

Delphar or Dulanna Fraust

;)

selowitch
07-24-2003, 05:44 PM
I found the serum on the Sith soldier near one of the entrances to the Sewers.

Thanks for the tip!

I gave it to the doctor-guy (I’m bad with names) and refused the reward to gain the most possible light-side points. I’m playing with the goateed bald character model (a warrior named Shamshoon, natch). My goal is to become a seriously goody-two-shoes Jedi, at least this, my first, time around.

CharlieHustle
07-25-2003, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by selowitch
I found the serum on the Sith soldier near one of the entrances to the Sewers.

Thanks for the tip!

I gave it to the doctor-guy (I’m bad with names) and refused the reward to gain the most possible light-side points. I’m playing with the goateed bald character model (a warrior named Shamshoon, natch). My goal is to become a seriously goody-two-shoes Jedi, at least this, my first, time around.
then you can later buy yhe serum from the doctor and give it to the people in the gate and cure for more light side points.

selowitch
07-25-2003, 10:04 PM
Hmmm. I had thought about distributing the serum, but unfortunately I had already visited the gated area with the infectees in it, and they all died fighting me. Too bad.

Anyway, I’m on Dantooine now and enjoying that.

I appreciate the tip. Perhaps I’ll do that next time around. Of course, on my second go-round I’m planning to be a venal SOB, so I might not use that particular bit of advice. :yikes:

Diddy
07-29-2003, 11:14 AM
No dude!!!! Once u pick up the serum u go the the infected peeps give it to them then take it to the doc.

And yes u fight the infected peeps that are standing right at the door, but there are a couple more people to the left of the door u can cure.

selowitch
07-29-2003, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Diddy
No dude!!!! Once u pick up the serum u go the the infected peeps give it to them then take it to the doc.

And yes u fight the infected peeps that are standing right at the door, but there are a couple more people to the left of the door u can cure.

D’oh! I wasted them, too. Silly rookie mistake. ¡Que lástima!

Duke
07-29-2003, 11:33 AM
I sent them all straight to hell

muahahahaha

Professor Kaos
07-29-2003, 08:08 PM
While on taris did any one else held the old dude in the undercity or whatever (where all the banished ppl are) find the 3 journals to the "promised land"? I did that and the other infected peeps just left when everyone else did. I found the serum after that so i didnt help me much besides givin it to the doctor.

selowitch
07-30-2003, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by Playya
While on taris did any one else held the old dude in the undercity or whatever (where all the banished ppl are) find the 3 journals to the "promised land"? I did that and the other infected peeps just left when everyone else did. I found the serum after that so i didnt help me much besides givin it to the doctor.

That is basically what happened to me. I found the journals and Rukil led the folks out of the Undercity for the Promised Land. But unfortunately I had already killed the infected people, so when I found the serum at last all that was left is to choose which Upper City dweller to give it to. And being the beatific and socially conscious Jedi that my character is, I handed it over to the doctor.

Diddy
08-02-2003, 12:20 PM
Oh, I did the compelete opposite, I found the serum, cured the peeps, took it to the doc, then explored the gated area and I found another entrance to the sewers where I found the 3rd journal.