PDA

View Full Version : Carth problem *SPOILERS* If you know about his quest come in

JJaX
07-24-2003, 02:19 PM
You know how carth wants to get his son dustil to leave the sith academy. Well after taking my 'final test' i stated i "im here to kill you both" when confronted by the 2 leaders of the academey.

After that point, when i returned to the sith academy everyone attacked me! So being the greatest light jedi in the universe i slaugtered everyone.

Even dustil! He attacked me, so i dropped his ass. It was clear i couldnt talk to anyone anymore.

But when i talk to carth. He keeps saying "he wants to prove to dustil that the sith are evil" He doesnt seem to realize that he is dead.

Infact, it was carth who opened fire on him!

So what i do now?

thrAsher
07-24-2003, 02:26 PM
JJax: wish I had an answer for ya, buddy. But I did the same thing you did...covered my a$$ in the Sith academy. I slaughtered every one of those Sith w/o even thinking about Dustil. I remember Carth mentioning him at one point, but I don't seem to remember him saying anything about Dustil being on Korriban.

Oh well. Dustil can get saved another time. I've got so many Light Points I'm crapping sunshine. :D :cool:

JJaX
07-24-2003, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by thrAsher
JJax: wish I had an answer for ya, buddy. But I did the same thing you did...covered my a$$ in the Sith academy. I slaughtered every one of those Sith w/o even thinking about Dustil. I remember Carth mentioning him at one point, but I don't seem to remember him saying anything about Dustil being on Korriban.

Oh well. Dustil can get saved another time. I've got so many Light Points I'm crapping sunshine. :D :cool: \

Yeah killing all those sith was awesome!

Anyways, i guess carth will have nothing interesting to say for the rest of the game.

thrAsher
07-24-2003, 02:42 PM
Yeah, I got a chill up my spine when I entered the Sith Academy after wasting Eurethra :p and Master Uthar. I half expected the archaelogists to come at me w/ their picks and shovels! Hahaha!

Too bad the Sith in the Academy mostly fell in one or two strikes. And again, I gotta give props to that Insanity FP. It rocks! I had almost every last Sith Apprentice cowering in fear!

And Carth, man, what a WHINER! I never use him, even though he is sick w/ a couple nice blades. I hope I can leave him on the Star Forge when it goes up. *evil grin*

JJaX
07-24-2003, 02:45 PM
I take it your a dark jedi? Insanity sounds like a dark force power. I havent gotten that yet. I use whirlwind and master stasis a lot.

thrAsher
07-24-2003, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by JJaX
I take it your a dark jedi? Insanity sounds like a dark force power. I havent gotten that yet. I use whirlwind and master stasis a lot.

No! That's the beauty of this game. Sure, Insanity costs me a bit more, but I'm so maxed out on the Light side that I got FP spewing out my ears!

So, yeah, at first I was pretty 'iffy' about picking up Dark FPs, but I decided 'Fuggit, I'm gonna pick what I want." It's worked out pretty well, too. :D

Hell, it even makes the Wraids cower (looks funny, too, cuz they put their huge claws up over their eyes and just quiver in fear!).