PDA

View Full Version : I went to K-mart and I heard something about Xbox hehe its funny

Xboxderekman
12-14-2001, 10:20 AM
I overherd 2 guys about 17 years old talking about the xbox while playing the gameqube::

"Man these controllers are tight, they fit to ur hands. Ulinke those *** xbox controllers."

"ya i no, and besides, xbox has 2 disc drives, one for dvd and the other for games"

"I no, thats cause microsoft made it"

"Man, the gameqube graphics are rare, dude check it out!"

"Xbox is retared because the graphics are like playstation1 "

Omg, i wont tell u guys anymore but this is wat I had to hear while playing the demos at K-mart uhh!!

l Maximus l
12-14-2001, 10:30 AM
lol...dude, how old were they? Eight years old? They were probably playing Super Monkey Ball or something...which is a ridiculous game in where a monkey is locked into a bubble that goes down hills and trails picking up little things in the path...:rolleyes:

Don't get me wrong, kids may find that entertaining...but, keep in mind that kids also wet their beds :D

anthrax0r
12-14-2001, 12:03 PM
ooo looky, ignorance in its finest form.

kirkyg
12-14-2001, 02:16 PM
LMAO...i've heard similar conversations by those who have been marketted LOL.

The funniest thing i heard is this woman walk into one of the software stores in the mall and said "Can i please get a Gamebox if you have any in" hahaha...i nearly busted out laffing. :D

kirkyg

l Maximus l
12-14-2001, 02:24 PM
What I find hilarious is when I walk into a local Toys R Us and whenever one of the LameCube fanboy employees starts boasting about the LameCube and putting down the XBox, it seems to me that they are always some overweight barney boy that probably had a "kick me" sign on his back during grade school :D

Seriously! Every single LameCube fanboy that I have ever seen in person looks like some overweight, fat ass barney boy with buck teeth and stinks like he hasn't put on deodorant for months! A serious John Walker, if you know what I mean :D hehe

But, every XBox person I have ever met in person seems to have things put together. Very intelligent people that have a "cool" side to them. Probably very popular back in school and they usually have nice entertainment set ups at home...God bless their souls :D

Supperdog
12-14-2001, 04:21 PM
aah yes...society's elite corps. i luv em! (and i belong to them :D )

monkeyman
12-14-2001, 11:06 PM
this isnt about this but i didnt like my gameboy so i was selling it and this lady is like can i have that playboy and im like umm i dont have any nuddy magazines and shes like uhh thats nice and she like went all pale and im like woah and X-BOX RULES!!!!!!!

smack119
12-15-2001, 12:06 AM
i remember that happening to me in target....i mad the worker look like a moron