PDA

View Full Version : Defeating Malak

zeroeffect
07-25-2003, 02:55 AM
I am at the very last level right after your turn off those robot generators. Everybody has said it was easy and ****, but I am getting my ass kicked by Malak. I can't even put a tiny dent into him before he kicks the **** out me. He just keeps running around the room draining the power from the Jedis until I run low myself and die.

Easy my ass! Is there any trick to killing him easily and quick?

Wolf1171
07-27-2003, 03:01 PM
I could use the answer to this also since I am there and cannot kill Malak.

xboxman_1
07-27-2003, 03:04 PM
Well first of all, once he tells you about draining the jedi, go around and drain them all yourself, so then he cant recharge himself. For some reason when you do it though, I swear it gives you 1 hit point back, but it totally refills malak. After that though, you just gotta fight it out.

dronezero
07-28-2003, 12:15 AM
I didn't know that you could drain the jedi yourself so I just battle with him forever. What I did was cast force immunity and master speed on my self and started to swing. Also something that I didn't discover until the last half of the game is that if you press start during a battle you can use one item per round. So therefore you don't have to waste a combat round on using a medpac.

It ended up that I almost had to use an advanced medpack per round though if my life got very low I would use a lifepack.

Toder
07-28-2003, 01:47 AM
I believe you have to have the force power drain life or death field to get the dead jedi's life. i had and i only let malak use it once i had death field so it would take multiple life pts if there were two of them close together and everytime it refilled my life completely. and if you don't have those powers well i can say is that i hope you have plenty of life support or advanced med packs. you can successfully run away from to use them but he will refill quite often and it will take some time to beat him. Ohh you can have dark jedi powers and still finish on the light i was at ythe very top of the light meter when i beat the game. Besides you can't save those jedi so you might as well use them to beat malak

Toder
07-28-2003, 01:51 AM
ohh and if your on the light side of the force be sure to have those kicka$$ starforge jedi robes they got a high def and they allow you to use your jedi powers for enhancement