PDA

View Full Version : Question about Project Gotham

Toonz
12-14-2001, 12:39 PM
I haven't had time to rent this game but I am curious about the KUDO's. I have MSR for DC which is basically a earlier version of this game IMO. What I am wondering is have they improved the KUDO's system since MSR. I loved that game but to be honest found it to hard. I hated racing the tracks 10x each in order to get enough KUDO's to move on. Is this game gonna be worth checking out for me or is it just a better looking version of MSR ?

leecow
12-14-2001, 01:28 PM
Same basic system but the story is that PGR isn't quite as hard. That doesn't mean you won't be running the same track 10 times to try and beat a challenge though.

Flash
12-19-2001, 12:13 AM
You won't?

You must be better at this game than I am (not that that's hard or anything ;)

It took me three days to get a gold medal on the EZ London arcade race. I still haven't unlocked the RX-8!

If MSR was harder than PGR, then MSR must have been nearly impossible for an average Joe like myself.

leecow
12-19-2001, 11:06 AM
Sorry for the (sort of) double negative

That doesn't mean you won't ...

really means that you will. :rolleyes:

weaz22381
12-19-2001, 11:05 PM
i think this game is great, i find myself playing this game for hours at a time. some boards i can beat on the first couple of tries and then there are those boards which i will play for a couple hours in a row and i still cant beat them. that is what makes it such a great game.

Vteck3000
12-21-2001, 12:11 AM
Who ever likes cars should buy this game. I really didn't know if i would like the KUDOS points theory in this game ............ and you know what............... i loved it. It is the most original game i have ever played. The graphics are the best i have ever seen in any racing game. And the cars.......... WOW ............. only beautiful fast cars............... it's just like being in the movie FAST AND THE FURIOUS. It's a must buy take my word on it :D