PDA

View Full Version : Tatooine help needed!!!!

RudedogX
07-25-2003, 07:36 AM
Azeestance! (I always liked that from the Halo outtakes):D

Anyway, I'm on Tatooine, I've already done the sith planet, and I went to Tatooine. I've got HK (damn he's hilarious), and I've gotten to the sand people's area. Everytime I approach the sand people and the turrets though, I keep getting attacked. And yes, I'm wearing the sand people garb. I am using HK and Bastila in my party. So uh...why are they attacking me?:huh: Also, if I run right by the gun turrets at the entrance (even with full health), the game instantly says that my entire part is killed! I use kill droid on them, and they stop functioning, but I still get through! What the hell am I doing wrong?!?

Toder
07-25-2003, 01:58 PM
is bastila wearing a sand people clothing too? if not that might be the reason why they are firing at you.

RudedogX
07-25-2003, 02:38 PM
Yes, she is. I'm using my light-sabers, so I'm thinking I might want to switch to the sticks they use, but I'm not sure.

thrAsher
07-25-2003, 02:49 PM
Hrmmm...I doubt it's the sabers, man. I never unequip mine, and never had a problem w/ the sandpeople 'cuz of that.

Did you already try and enter the sandpeople camp before you got the robes? Reason I'm asking is that the sandpeople will jump you if you get up close to 'em (they see through your disguise). If not, I don't know what to tell you. As long as you steer clear of the sandpeople, you can just walk up to the main gate and into their camp. At least, I did. :mad: :huh:

RudedogX
07-25-2003, 02:51 PM
Didn't let me!:cuss: This is frustrating. I'll find out more when I get home and check it out again. Hopefully I can figure something out that I'm missing.:cry:

thrAsher
07-25-2003, 02:57 PM
rudedogX: check their forums (http://swforums.bioware.com/viewforum.html?forum=26). You might have better luck there. :cheers:

Even better, go here (http://swforums.bioware.com/viewtopic.html?topic=241523&forum=26&highlight=tatooine), rude.

Diddy
07-25-2003, 09:28 PM
Well If u attack the sand people inside their village, I think they will fire on u.

Kortiz
07-26-2003, 02:16 AM
For some reason.....and i know that HK-47 is needed for this because he can speak sandpeople talk or whatever.....but maybe it is because HK isnt wearing the sandpeople clothes?

The only thing i can think of is to just Run like the ****ens until you enter the camp

unless you tried that.....i have no idea what to do about it.

DreamShifter
07-26-2003, 01:31 PM
Hey rude, here's the easiest way to do it.

Take Bastilla and any other that can be dressed in the sand people garb, and go all the way through. After you get passed the guns, just before you enter the sand people enclave, switch one of em to HK, and enter. Careful what you say when you're in there, and you'll be sent on a quest for the peaceful ending of that affair. Also they won't attack you anymore after this, so you can run around nekkid for all they care, they don't like ya, but they won't attack. I had the same prob, so I tried it that way and got right by.

Hope that helps.

RudedogX
07-26-2003, 05:48 PM
See, the problem is though, that I can not even enter the thing. I eventually just gave up and started up a new game. Oh well. BTW, if you all want a real challenge (at least for the first world), choose a rogue and don't level up until you hit jedi. I did this since there are certain force powers you can't get till you hit level 18. The only way to do that is by becoming a jedi when you're level 2 regularly. Damn that was tough on the first world though!