PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know what the OXM is for September

SoccerCJM77
07-25-2003, 08:39 AM
Has anyone got the September OXM yet. I know alot of you guys get it like a week before most people so I was wondering if you could share some thoughts on what is on it. Hopefully I hope they have that HALO 2 footage. That is the main thing I'm looking for and also the downloadable content. That would be sweet if we got to play the E3 Halo 2 demo. But we probaly won't get to play that for awhile. And on last month's exlusive did they say when starcraft ghost is coming out. Maybe I missed it. Does anyone know when this game is going to be released. I know it would probaly change because it's blizzard:argue1:

Flood
07-25-2003, 09:10 AM
why do you want people to ruin the magazine for you? whenever i get a magazine, i like to go into it fresh...so behind every page is another suprise

*what i imagine is like when he reads OXM*

flip flip flip
someone already told me that
flip flip
saw those already
flip flip flip flip
so and so told me that game got 8.4, and look...they weren't lying
flip flip flip
already heard about that code
flip flip done

wow...what a great $8.99 :) it was worth every penny

SoccerCJM77
07-25-2003, 09:20 AM
Yea your right Flood XBA. I like surprises but everytime I see Halo 2 for the magazine next month I always get so excited. Maybe you could tell me little things like what is on the demo. It's not like you can type all the info from the magazines onto here. Is there the Halo 2 demo hopefully:cheers: and I know for sure they probaly have the downlaodable content. well thanks for the advice Flood XBA and I will use it somehow. Didn't someone say that works for this site they know of one of the people that make the magazine. Maybe they should give them tios on how to make a successful magazine and make the people out there happy when they get there demo disc and news of upcoming games

SoccerCJM77
07-25-2003, 09:23 AM
Oh ya and the main thing is that I want to know how to work the easter egg. How was anyone suppose to make up 7 different cominations to work the code correctly. Nut good thing someone told me. It's pretty hard to find out by yourself it would take a month or days:eek:

MixMasta
07-25-2003, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by SoccerCJM77
Is there the Halo 2 demo hopefully:cheers:

LMAO:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

kenji
07-25-2003, 02:00 PM
I'm guessing KOTOR is going to be on the front page, because it looks like OXM loved it.

bluefire712
07-25-2003, 02:10 PM
If you looked on the Official Xbox Magazine's web site (www.officialxboxmagazine.com) you'd know the answer. Here's what is says:

In our next issue, we'll give you the low down on what awaits gamers in the groundbreaking first person adventure sequel, Deus EX: Invisible War! And pigskin fans take note -- we're breaking the season open by previewing all things football from EA's lineup to Sega's ESPN roster!

AlBoogy
07-25-2003, 09:00 PM
Lets not forget to mention that they claim they are going to unvail some big secret Sept. issue.

l Maximus l
07-26-2003, 02:44 PM
Whatever it is, it should be cool...I'm personally looking forward to it :)

Rammer
07-27-2003, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by SoccerCJM77
Oh ya and the main thing is that I want to know how to work the easter egg. How was anyone suppose to make up 7 different cominations to work the code correctly. Nut good thing someone told me. It's pretty hard to find out by yourself it would take a month or days:eek:

It's just a slideshow of BC screenshots. the code is:
Up, Down, Left, Right, A, B, Start while holding down the left trigger.

wbio
07-27-2003, 10:10 AM
lmfao, don't get your hopes up - at all, about a Halo 2 demo, that won't be for a loooong time, and knowing them, will come out after halo 2 is released.

ShannonX
07-27-2003, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Flood-XBA
why do you want people to ruin the magazine for you? whenever i get a magazine, i like to go into it fresh...so behind every page is another suprise

*what i imagine is like when he reads OXM*

flip flip flip
someone already told me that
flip flip
saw those already
flip flip flip flip
so and so told me that game got 8.4, and look...they weren't lying
flip flip flip
already heard about that code
flip flip done

wow...what a great $8.99 :) it was worth every penny

my thoughts exactly. Even though you can find most of the info on the net, its still fun reading it from a magazine without somebody telling you what is in there.

l Maximus l
07-27-2003, 01:58 PM
Personally, I don't mind...All it has to have is a green "X" on it, and I'm pumped up!! :D

SoccerCJM77
07-28-2003, 09:06 AM
Anyone that got the OXM september issue could you tell me what the code is. Maybe it would be a very hard code and then you get the HALO 2 demo. lol:hail: :hail: They better put some good stuff in for the Halo 2 thing, because I just keep on seeing the same pics of vehicles all the time and weapons and things