PDA

View Full Version : DOA 3 inclued in DOA online ?

Shadow20002
07-25-2003, 03:10 PM
Tecmo's Dead or Alive Online for Xbox may see a delay into 2004, reports Electronic Gaming Monthly's ever-reliable Quartermann. The upgraded and online-enabled collection of Team Ninja's first two DOA fighters, currently due for release this fall, would not move past the turn of the year for no reason, though. Allegedly, there's some debate at Tecmo over whether to take the extra time to include Dead or Alive 3 in the package as well.

Source (http://www.gamers.com/news/1431840)

LTM360
07-25-2003, 07:06 PM
Though I see hardly no difference between the new version of DOA2, and 3 (never played 2 on DC), It would be cool, since it would be another XBL title for us :D

l Maximus l
07-26-2003, 02:47 PM
DOA3 was a pretty cool game...but, this on-line version should be really bad ass. We need a sweet fighting game to play on-line with...too bad Soul Caliber 2 isn't on XBL, though.

I know DOA3 gets ridiculed about being a button masher....and, well, yes, I believe it is, too. But, being able to play on-line against a live opponent is just to cool to pass up. Hopefully more fighters will see how huge on-line fighting games are...especially on XBL.

Shadow20002
07-26-2003, 04:06 PM
I agree that mostly DOA 3 is a button-masher title but after a while, you will like to play with your skillz, means use more throw combos than just punches and kicks.

l Maximus l
07-26-2003, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Shadow20002
I agree that mostly DOA 3 is a button-masher title but after a while, you will like to play with your skillz, means use more throw combos than just punches and kicks.

Yeah, I agree...DOA3 really is classified as a button masher that has some skillful elements into it. But, one thing is for damn sure, it's one of the prettiest games on the black and green, hands down. You should see this game on my HDTV running component video cables...hot damn!! :D