PDA

View Full Version : Nascar Thunder = Awesome!

GamerSince'76
12-14-2001, 01:46 PM
I bought a ported game which is something I thought I would never do. I took a chance on Nascar Thunder and it's a great game. It's challanging and fun at the same time. I your car gets damaged you press the left trigger button and your cars "morphs" back with no damage. You can create your own car too. This game is lots of fun if you're into racing. I don't see a big difference in graphics between this game and PGR.
I give it a 9/10.

LedZeplin
12-15-2001, 07:17 AM
Yup, the only bad thing I have to say about the game is that you get very very tired of listening to Lynard Skynard when in the config screens. (yeah I know you can turn it off.)

I also rate it highly. I'm racing a season on rookie level and it took me a few races before I started dominating the compitition, for the next season I race I'll have to increase difficulty and/or add some more realism to it, take off stability control, autobrake, make the races longer.

The one thing I can't do well is drive in traffic without wrecking everyone around me. It's hard to stay in your line with the small range of movement on that stick. I am hoping that the steering wheel that I'm going to get will help.

Next year when EA builds this product from the ground up for the xbox, watchout.