PDA

View Full Version : Piece of $h1t 3rd party controllers

mwc115
12-14-2001, 05:14 PM
The 3rd party controllers are absolute garbage. I got my Xbox, 2 MS controllers, and one Mad****z. I took that piece of crap back after two days. Basically I figured I'd stick my friends with it, but then I used it once and was getting so ****ed off I wanted to take it back to Best Buy and cram it somewhere. The MS controller is like the Ferrari of game pads. The other one was like the El Camino, and no, no hydrolics. Playing DOA3 made me want to jump up and down on the controller because you had to mash the buttons to get the character to respond. Combo's were impossible, I'd say 1 out of 3 taps registered on the controller. Also, I found out one of the analog sticks didn't work playing Halo. When I was messing with it the whole stick came right off. I basically freaked out on it and returned the smashed piece of junk to BB and got a good one. Yeah, $40 is a lot of a controller, but $25 is even more for a piece of $$$$.

Yes, I know, that was harsh. But imagine playing DOA3 and Halo with 3 of your friends, which doesn't happen often. But you are missing out because you chick won't kick, and your Halo Man will only turn to the left. I was irate.

Virazslo
12-14-2001, 05:35 PM
strange, i thought the 3rd party ones were better than the regulation ones

smack119
12-14-2001, 11:38 PM
3rd party controllers almost always suck!!! remember that