PDA

View Full Version : Which Jedi Class?

blewis
07-27-2003, 10:33 AM
I went with the Guardian, but am now thinking of going back and going with somebody else...

DreamShifter
07-27-2003, 11:59 AM
Jedi Consular the first time through, light side.
Going through on darkside now, so it may be the same, might be different.

Hugh_Jass
07-27-2003, 04:12 PM
I honestly don't know what difference it makes, other than the color of your light sabre (and that's easy to change later).

Duke
07-27-2003, 04:38 PM
You level up in different ways. It's on the training computer on Dantooine and also in your manual.

wiegraf_pso
07-27-2003, 07:43 PM
Jedi Consular, no questions.

Well, for the dark side, anyway. A good Consular will kick major ass.

Just not with a lightsaber.

But see one of those badboys busting out Force Storms or Kills as fast as you swing a lightsaber is something else.

Edit: But down the light side, you just don't need that much FP. So going light, I'd say Guardian.

Edit again: I have my Guardian up to 29 strength at the final battle (although 8 of that was added by artificial means: CNS Strength Enhancer Cassus Fett's BArmor, and Domination Gauntlets). Was not a hard battle.

Toder
07-28-2003, 01:55 AM
i went with a jedi sentinel which is the hardest to advance plus they are well rounded in attacking and jedi powers. plus my character was a scout trained in double melee weapons so having lightsaber and a short lightsaber(which used as second melee added +2 attack) plus the lightsaber upgrades kicked alot of a$$