PDA

View Full Version : Game ideas...

l Maximus l
07-27-2003, 02:55 PM
I had a game idea that I think would be pretty sweet.

Imagine Halo's multi-player...and the quality that it is but being played with the characters of Mortal Kombat :D hehe...I can see it now, Subzero freezing Scorpion as Scorpion casts his rope screaming "GET OVER HERE".

Now, imagine having 8-16 dudes going at it all at once while keeping the integrity of all their fighting moves even in a 3-D Deathmatch environment :D

Just a thought :huh:

SPARTAN VI
07-27-2003, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Maximus-XBA
I had a game idea that I think would be pretty sweet.

Imagine Halo's multi-player...and the quality that it is but being played with the characters of Mortal Kombat :D hehe...I can see it now, Subzero freezing Scorpion as Scorpion casts his rope screaming "GET OVER HERE".

Now, imagine having 8-16 dudes going at it all at once while keeping the integrity of all their fighting moves even in a 3-D Deathmatch environment :D

Just a thought :huh:

Sounds like a bigger version of Power Stone t'me. :D We could use a Power Stone-esque game for XBL. Not Whacked...:eek:

rough_rida
07-27-2003, 04:59 PM
^^ Yup

DocHoliday78
07-27-2003, 08:03 PM
That game does sound pretty sweet and anything is better than whacked.

Trento52
07-27-2003, 08:05 PM
one day i came across this show hot wheels and it is probably for little kids but i thought it would be fun to be flying in a souped up car going on twisted roller caster tracks going off jumps doing boosts and maybe there is a mode you can unlock and pick r buy land you can build your track on and advertise it and race it and stuff and somewhat a roller coaster tycoon but you get more involved and actually have competetive racing. And it would be cool to make custom or download extras like tracks or land or paint jobs or car and or accessories and stuff. Maybe they can replace the name though because hot wheels will probably not attract many older gamers because hot wheels is sort of famous with the younger crowd.

No Fear 23
07-27-2003, 09:25 PM
it'll be cool if u can be stealthy and kill without using a weapon. just sneak up around somebody and snap their neck without them knowing where u are. o wait, the next splinter cell will have that multiplayer option:cheers:

MixMasta
07-27-2003, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by SPARTAN VI

Sounds like a bigger version of Power Stone t'me. :D We could use a Power Stone-esque game for XBL. Not Whacked...:eek:

There is Stake, lol..****tiest game alive. And its not Live so never mind.

Maximus's idea makes me think of Deathrow, that would be sweet on live as well!