PDA

View Full Version : Hey there!

Sexaya
07-29-2003, 10:53 AM
Hey there, everybody. First of all, my name is Yair and I live in Jerusalem, Israel. I just got an XBox about a week ago. I got 2 games with it (JSRF and SegaGT 2002), and I bought DoA3. Anyway, I love JSRF and DoA3 but I wan't KOTOR and Halo, but games cost soooo much. Does anyone have a good fast site (delivers 2-3 days to outside of U.S) and relatively cheap?

Oh, and there are very few shops in Israel that sell XBox hardware and games (Microsoft haven't distributed it here yet), so games cost about 80$.

Any advice would be welcomed.

(Edited.)

Chaotic
07-29-2003, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Sexaya
Hey there, everybody. First of all, my name is Yair and I live in Jerusalem, Israel. I just got an XBox about a week ago. I got 2 games with it (JSRF and SegaGT 2002), and I bought DoA3. Anyway, I love JSRF and DoA3 but I wan't KOTOR and Halo, but games cost soooo much.

Oh, and there are very few shops in Israel that sell XBox hardware and games (Microsoft haven't distributed it here yet), so games cost about 80$.

First of all welcome to the site. Also this site does not condone the use of mod chips and also doesn't allow anyone to talk about them, so i would edit your post or it will be edited by a staff memeber.

To answer your question, buy the games ;)

Trento52
07-29-2003, 02:06 PM
their are alot of games where i live that can cost up to 80 but that is a rip off because those games are getting really old and yet no price change. That is why i also go to a big city or something and find better deals on games to buy. If you don't want to spend to much money the platinum hits are good and now there is a new batch. I have a couple and had lots of play out of them but sometimes the new and big games blow them away but for a price.

Kraft
07-29-2003, 02:11 PM
Yeah, if you don't buy the games in Israel, the prices will never go down because it will be costing companies too much money to keep it stocked. If everyone buys more games then the prices will start to sink.

Not too sure on websites that ship fast, or ship to the Middle East for that matter. By the way, do you know what regional encoding your xbox has? (NTSC, PAL, etc.)

wbio
07-29-2003, 02:12 PM
If you want Kotor cheap, you should try ebay, all the stores will be selling it for full price since it's brand new.