PDA

View Full Version : A true Xbox Addict - LOL

BigJosh359
07-29-2003, 02:44 PM
Man Leaves Girlfriend for Xbox
Her unwillingness to publish cheat codes may have been a factor

According to sources, just a couple of minutes before 6:35pm, Miles' now ex-girlfriend, Marcy Flannigan, 27, shouted, "It's either me or that damn machine!" Miles roommate, Colin Lewis, 30 reports that the conversation had been somewhat strained due to Miles' attention being on the video game he was playing.

"So, after Marcy said that, Brian said, 'I will not allow you to talk about my Xbox like that!' After he pressed pause, of course."

Lewis admits, "See the thing is Marcy's really hot, but, you know, so is Ghost Recon." Miles apparently was not able to finish his game that night. "I was too shook up, you know. Ultimately, it's her fault. I didn't want to have to decide. She forced me to pick. And I stand by my choice," reports Miles, with tears in his eyes.

OMG :hail: :rofl: :rofl:

Full Story @ Uncle Sharky's (http://news.unclesharky.com/showarticle.php?article=1121)

thrAsher
07-29-2003, 02:50 PM
Hahahah! Very funny. And for some, probably all too true. This was my favorite part:

"It's not going to happen overnight," says Stikel sadly, "But we will start to see change and change is progress. I can dream that maybe in 40 years the American male can stand beside his American sisters with a controller in his hand and eyes on the screen, not in fear anymore, not cowering, but in solidarity, strength and in love. And maybe, just maybe she will have a controller in her hand, too.

I have a dream..."

AMEN!!! :p

Kraft
07-29-2003, 02:52 PM
Man, an ultimatum like that would suck. I'd of course pick my girl, but then I would not allow her to play with our pet kitten... until she gave in and said that Xbox was ok. Luckily this probably won't happen as she plays the xbox too.

jelgiad
07-29-2003, 03:26 PM
sounds like my sister and brother-n-law. I got him hooked on halo, but now my sister gets mad every time we play.

DZNUTZ
07-29-2003, 03:59 PM
yea..i'm sure my drinking and xboxlive binges didn't help my last relationship too much.:(

wweomaniac
07-29-2003, 06:23 PM
this guy is a loser.

AlBoogy
07-29-2003, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by wweomaniac
this guy is a loser.

Either that or G A Y

DocHoliday78
07-29-2003, 06:39 PM
Wow this guy needs to get slapped. Dropping a hot girl for Xbox. You gotta look at the prices man. Xbox= $180, Hot prostitute= $200 and up. He had the better deal with the girl. He could have even put in some DOA volleyball and let his girl execesorize with the outfits of all the charcters with the chance of getting her hooked.

mitch2025
07-29-2003, 07:18 PM
lol:rofl:

wbio
07-29-2003, 07:32 PM
what an idiot:rofl:

l Maximus l
07-30-2003, 12:33 AM
Dude...that mudda fudda is hardcore. Damn it...I have some dirt in my eye :cry:

I'm so proud :D

BigJosh359
07-30-2003, 09:27 AM
Thanks Josh!

It is not a true story...just an idea I had. Partly because my girlfriend bought me an XBox for a graduation gift. Though I graduated, she's still in school. When I received the gift I said, "You know that this means I will be distracted from you." She said, "Good. I need the time to study." She's a keeper!

It got me to thinking and this story is the result. Glad you enjoyed it. I visited the site (xboxaddict) and read the comments, as well. Cool site.

Visit USPress often... we have many funny stories published (unclesharky.com). Or, visit www.humorfeed.com if you get the chance... that's just daily headlines from many satire sites...

Wishing you all the best games and that all PS2s burn in hell!

Boe J. Engles
US Press Correspondent

thrAsher
07-30-2003, 09:39 AM
:rofl: Boe J. Engles!!!! :rofl:

Now, all I need to do is get my girlfriend to go back to school so she "needs time to study" and I can crack out on the Xbox w/o any grief. As it is, baseball keeps her pretty busy for a couple hours a day, so I do have some time to play guilt-free.

MixMasta
07-30-2003, 09:46 AM
If that would have been true, I'd have gone and picked up his girlfriend, lol.

Kraft
07-30-2003, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by Josh-XBA
Thanks Josh!

It is not a true story...just an idea I had. Partly because my girlfriend bought me an XBox for a graduation gift. Though I graduated, she's still in school. When I received the gift I said, "You know that this means I will be distracted from you." She said, "Good. I need the time to study." She's a keeper!

It got me to thinking and this story is the result. Glad you enjoyed it. I visited the site (xboxaddict) and read the comments, as well. Cool site.

Visit USPress often... we have many funny stories published (unclesharky.com). Or, visit www.humorfeed.com if you get the chance... that's just daily headlines from many satire sites...

Wishing you all the best games and that all PS2s burn in hell!

Boe J. Engles
US Press Correspondent

Tons of kudos to this guy, I'm amazed he emailed you back and even checked out the site :) Definately worthy of the newly-created and coveted quote-of-the-week space!

wbio
07-30-2003, 11:43 AM
lol, ok, not an idiot, I thought this was true, lol, that's pretty funny, and I too am amazed that he checked out the site and emailed you back.

Spaztic
07-30-2003, 11:55 AM
I hate girls that give you options like that. I would have made her hit the bricks. I play my xbox alot since I got Knights of the Republic. My girl gets annoyed alot!!! She knows that I will drop her in a heart beat if she did that though, so she deals with it!! I can get puzzy any day of the week and she knows it, so she dosn't say $hit!

ARONO129
07-30-2003, 12:19 PM
I wish that story was true 'cause I was thinking right on bro.

DocHoliday78
07-30-2003, 12:44 PM
That is crap that this story isnt true.

Viper87227
07-30-2003, 05:40 PM
I hate you Josh, you got my hopes up for nothing. I though I had finally found my hero :hail:

morrowindGOD
07-31-2003, 09:47 PM
i would try and act sweet get some... then say im keepin the xbox.

AlBoogy
07-31-2003, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by morrowindGOD
i would try and act sweet get some... then say im keepin the xbox.

Me thinks I see another local Board whore!

Flood
08-01-2003, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by Kraft-XBA
Man, an ultimatum like that would suck. I'd of course pick my girl, but then I would not allow her to play with our pet kitten... until she gave in and said that Xbox was ok. Luckily this probably won't happen as she plays the xbox too.

same here...im lucky as well...she can't tell me to stop playing when she likes playing too :)