PDA

View Full Version : title for the final halo

mitch2025
07-29-2003, 04:09 PM
do you think this is a good name for the final halo?

SoccerCJM77
07-29-2003, 05:55 PM
How about Halo 2: The rise of the Covernant or Halo 2: the Combat Regenerated. I guess those names sound a little *** but there all I could think of.

mitch2025
07-29-2003, 06:02 PM
i dont think that halo 2 will be the final halo but halo 2 could be called Halo2: Return to Earth

SoccerCJM77
07-30-2003, 08:24 AM
ya that is true. Know one really knows if it's the final Halo. Even if Bungie says that you never know what they might do. Halo is the main seller for xbox. So what would bungie do without the game Halo. It many people don't have Xbox live. Where are they suppose to get there downloads. That would be sweet if us non broadband people could buy a disk that works for xbox at a local electronics store and pop it into your xbox and start downloading the things that are said on the disk such as weapons and vehicles or new levels. Also I thought of another name for the Halo 2. How about Halo 2: corruption of Earth
Halo 2: the rise of covernant
Halo 2: the attack of earth

mitch2025
07-30-2003, 12:37 PM
you can buy disks like that. they are usualy $5 and come with tons of stuff from XBL or if you are subscribed to OXM they have them on their discs too along with OXM exclusive content

SoccerCJM77
07-30-2003, 12:47 PM
Are you serious about the game discs. I haven't seen before yet. And i get OXM and I haven'y got the september issue if that is what your talking about. so with the Kola Cell mission the promise they will have on this disc you can play it and will it be saved to your xbox and than once you pull out the real Splinter Cell you can also play there also without getting the OXM disc out. and the XBL disc that your talking about they work like how I said. You just pop them into the xbox and you can download them onto the xbox then you can get the real game out and play from the downloads. sweet. Can't for Halo 2 action. They should make A halo 2 disc for people that want more vehicles and they could put like 30 vehicles on a disc and you can play with people that made vehicles from online or something

mitch2025
08-01-2003, 10:23 AM
yea i havent seen them yet eather but OXM says that they will be out some time

sabca
08-01-2003, 01:37 PM
I'd say it'll just stay as Halo 2. If it does have a subtitle it'll probably be a play on Combat Evolved

Xorg
08-01-2003, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by SoccerCJM77
Are you serious about the game discs. I haven't seen before yet. And i get OXM and I haven'y got the september issue if that is what your talking about. so with the Kola Cell mission the promise they will have on this disc you can play it and will it be saved to your xbox and than once you pull out the real Splinter Cell you can also play there also without getting the OXM disc out. and the XBL disc that your talking about they work like how I said. You just pop them into the xbox and you can download them onto the xbox then you can get the real game out and play from the downloads. sweet. Can't for Halo 2 action. They should make A halo 2 disc for people that want more vehicles and they could put like 30 vehicles on a disc and you can play with people that made vehicles from online or something

Its supposed to download it to the hard disk so you can put in the Splinter Cell CD and choose Kola Cell from the mission menu, thats what it did when you could download the DOA 3 extra costumes

No Fear 23
08-03-2003, 01:28 AM
i wouldnt be supirised if halo 2 is the last game of halo they are making. they are a great game company and im sure they will come up with some great games.

ghost 009
08-06-2003, 01:02 AM
HALO 2: FIND SADDAM AND CHOP OFF HIS WEINER