PDA

View Full Version : a few codes for KOTOR

mitch2025
07-29-2003, 07:32 PM
alter voices:

have the main controller in slot 1 and another controller in slot 4. pressing the white and black buttons on the 4th slot controller will change the pitch of the voices.

Diffrent ending:

have the main controller in slot 1 and another controller in slot 4.
just b4 u enter the door to fight malak press the L and R buttons on BOTH controllers to get a hidden ending

bastila in diffrent "outfits":

equipt bastila with dark robes then un-equipt them and take a look at her to see a hidden "outfit".

keep sith uniform:

b4 you have to give up the sith uniform equipt it to a diffrent charictor and you will be able to keep them.
note: also works with any outfits u have to give up

easy path to dark side:

on the ebon hawk you will discover a stow away. talk to her and tell her to get off the ship. she will start to walk off the ship. you can talk to her as many times as you like b4 she makes it off and each time choose the same thing and each time you will get dark side points.

AlBoogy
07-29-2003, 07:57 PM
I know the easy way to the dark side works for sure. But the other ones, who knows. Perhaps provide a link to where you got his from?

mitch2025
07-29-2003, 07:59 PM
www.bioware.com
or www.swkotor.com

AlBoogy
07-29-2003, 08:19 PM
A direct link please. I didnt see any codes on either of those pages.

Dre
07-29-2003, 08:22 PM
The Bastila in different undies thing works... I'd tried that b4. She looks quite nice in a little lingerie outfit :) lol

And I've seen quite a few threads on the KOTOR forums about this easter egg ending. Supposedly its just to be a bit funny, nothin spectacular. I have yet to try it out though. Also, every thread I read said you had to press both triggers as well as the Y button on both controllers at the same time.

mitch2025
07-29-2003, 09:14 PM
http://www.bioware.com/games/knights_old_republic/game_info/game_secrets/easter_eggs/
this should work

AlBoogy
07-29-2003, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by mitch2025
http://www.bioware.com/games/knights_old_republic/game_info/game_secrets/easter_eggs/
this should work

BAH! I have to sign up for their website to get the info. Forget it, Ill just take your word for it lol. Good find.

mitch2025
07-29-2003, 09:28 PM
just take 5 min to sign up it is no big deal and it is FREE

cheedoh
07-30-2003, 01:33 AM
just got to cheatplanet.com, all that **** is on there.

RudedogX
07-30-2003, 08:22 AM
Also, for the sith uniform, you will end up having to put it on carth (since at that time, that's the only one there), and then take him out of your party so he's not with you when you go see the guy. Otherwise, they won't let you in.

mitch2025
07-30-2003, 12:42 PM
you equipt it after you go in the door