PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have Max Payne

cadetlinux
12-14-2001, 07:31 PM
I just bought Max Payne, but as soon as i got home my roommate's girlfriend was all like please don't play that i bought it for dan (my roommate) for xmas. He has the PoS2 so i know mine is better. I just wanna know if anyone has it and what they think about it. God **** i wanna play, maybe i'll tell her to **** off :)

studepaber
12-14-2001, 09:57 PM
I bought Max Payne today and have played it for a few hours. I think it's pretty awesome. As for your roommate situation just take your TV and Xbox to a far away place with an outlet and go to town. (either that or just ****s off that girl).

Supperdog
12-19-2001, 03:25 PM
i have max payne i'm just not letting myself play it till christmas :eek: :mad: :)

Vteck3000
12-19-2001, 07:04 PM
I don't know how you guys cannot resist yourself to play MAX PAYNE. It's incredible. The graphic s the story line............... it's just like reading a hard boiled detective novel. Go play it now, your missing something good :D

Supperdog
12-19-2001, 07:39 PM
grrr....can't take it any more...do that again vteck and you're dead meat mister ;) I WILL PREVAIL! I WILL HOLD OFF UNTIL CHRISTMAS!

gtaplayer
12-25-2001, 03:23 PM
hey i got max payne...and im on prt1 chapter 8...and it seems like its almost over and i only played i for like 20 min???any1 beat it and how long is it

Supperdog
12-25-2001, 07:18 PM
you're not almost finished...you're far from it! it takes about 10-20 hours. oh, and i love this game! thank god its christmas! ive almost beaten part 1, im on ragna rock. bring it, lupino!!!

VAN
12-26-2001, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by gtaplayer
hey i got max payne...and im on prt1 chapter 8...and it seems like its almost over and i only played i for like 20 min???any1 beat it and how long is it

I was under the same impression when I played the first time.

The levels are as follows:

Part I has 9 chapters
Part II has 5 chapters
Part III has 8 chapters

Total for the game: 22 levels (chapters)

Have fun!

gtaplayer
12-26-2001, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Supperdog
you're not almost finished...you're far from it! it takes about 10-20 hours. oh, and i love this game! thank god its christmas! ive almost beaten part 1, im on ragna rock. bring it, lupino!!!

hy dat part on ragna rock is i tink is the best in the game... i played dat part at least 15 times until i killed him and it was so much fun even if it did take along time 2 kill him...game has a great story...i think dis game has great replay factor...gotta go play it bye